Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (641897 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2014
cutiepie01: It isnt d 2nd best town beside minna.Am glad u're enjoyind d place though.Congrats
I said arguably,so its open to debate,tho am not in d position to do dat cuz am relatively new in d state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
nifton:
I said arguably,so its open to debate,tho am not in d position to do dat cuz am relatively new in d state.
I know u said arguably.So,am telling u dat it isnt.I stay and grew up in Niger state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sessytony(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Samguine:

I see... cheesy cheesy
Na wa for u oh. Of all i wrote na d wife part u notice. if cutiepie considers coming to d family house, she will automatically b a wife material cos she will b seriously groomed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
cutiepie01: I know u said arguably.So,am telling u dat it isnt.I stay and grew up in Niger state.
So lecture me pls, minna,bida,kontagora,lapai,suleja,mokwa etc.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lymelyte(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
macuwon:

*lights up banger nd directs it to cutiepie* who ask you And besides you are wrong... grin
dis macuwon guy self, which state did u do it orientation camp exercise?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sessytony(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
cutiepie01: Thats d spirit bro!Sorry,i didnt take my time 2 go understand ur post guess i was anxious.We shall all be favoured IJN.
Even though na school dem post us go, it wont stop us frm fulfilling destiny. Did u attend NCCF services while in camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
segxi1960:

good. One of my friends was posted to Uyo too. would be nice if you could help show him around and probably help with accomodation
. Well I've not gotten my PPA yet......I'd get it on tuesday.....if I get it and ur friend is posted to the same area or town as me.....we could look for accommodation together......right now I'm staying at a friends room near uniuyo.....about the showing around....I'm game...but I know limited places here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Samguine:
The next one would come up after Batch C camp. I would suggest you attend that first grin
. Hahaha......my initial point was not on attending....those things don't interest me......my initial point was a SUGGESTION on why traecey as 'devoted' as she was to NCCf in camp didn't attent rural rugged....so let's stick to the suggestion issue which needs traecey to confirm.wrong or right
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2014
cutiepie01: I know u said arguably.So,am telling u dat it isnt.I stay and grew up in Niger state.
. Madam u can't say it isn't if he said arguably now.....abi can't u have an argument to back up kantagora being the second best plc in niger state? ...........
Its not like he said mikel obi is arguably better than lionel messi , for instance
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
nifton:
So lecture me pls, minna,bida,kontagora,lapai,suleja,mokwa etc.
. Cutiepie01 has stayed in Suleja....so she'd naturally say Suleja is the best town in niger state after minna
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahaha......my initial point was not on attending....those things don't interest me......my initial point was a SUGGESTION on why traecey as 'devoted' as she was to NCCf in camp didn't attent rural rugged....so let's stick to the suggestion issue which needs traecey to confirm.wrong or right
You honestly don't believe she could have had other programs as she claimed?

And more seriously, I would suggest you attend the next Rugged. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Samguine:
You honestly don't believe she could have had other programs as she claimed?

And more seriously, I would suggest you attend the next Rugged. smiley
. U haven't told me what the rugged entails.....but if it entails what I suggested den I believe she she decided not to shift the 'other programs' she had.....traecey na choir now...those people can bad en....BADDEST CHURCH SECTION...not their fault....someone somewer said lucifer had the best voice of the angels
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . Madam u can't say it isn't if he said arguably now.....abi can't u have an argument to back up kantagora being the second best plc in niger state? ...........
Its not like he said mikel obi is arguably better than lionel messi , for instance
which one is ur own sef?wetin concern messi with wetin we dey talk?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
sessytony:
Even though na school dem post us go, it wont stop us frm fulfilling destiny. Did u attend NCCF services while in camp?
yeah.Though i wont be posted to a school by God's grace.I did,was a member of d choir(Minstrels of Grace).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=sokarsenal]. You're totally wrong.I wont say pink is purple just because am wearing a pink gown.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . U haven't told me what the rugged entails.....but if it entails what I suggested den I believe she she decided not to shift the 'other programs' she had.....traecey na choir now...those people can bad en....BADDEST CHURCH SECTION...not their fault....someone somewer said lucifer had the best voice of the angels
Traecey...over to you grin..I trust you sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . Cutiepie01 has stayed in Suleja....so she'd naturally say Suleja is the best town in niger state after minna
She might av a point in suleja cuz i knw Abuja fever is closing in on dat town.,but am doing my independent research,so she will nid to av solid,logical and coherent points to convince me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Heemah smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sessytony(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
cutiepie01: yeah.Though i wont be posted to a school by God's grace.I did,was a member of d choir(Minstrels of Grace).
Whaoh, that is wonderful. I was fully involved in NCCF. Infact, i left my hostel and started sleeping in NCCF. I might av seen u times without number without noticing.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sessytony(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
NCCF abuja was fun and an experience every corper must have. i bliv by God's grace i wont miss any of the rugged throughout my service year. Imagine nt taking ur bath for 3days.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Samguine:
Yea..PPA runs and all those shi. I am very fine too btw. I am going back on Monday. State cord wanna visit our LG. So we gotta be around. Are u staying put in Jos or you would redeploy?
awww! Am going back this sunday! My two weeks break haff expire! Am sure staying in jos, the place agrees with me and am really happy there, I don't know y! A place where strangers love you and food is cheap to a fault, plus I wanna explore the airport and see what is good! No worry I go come visit you fo ogun #hehehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by holuwachemi(f): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Skateboard: A private school. You?
Ministry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
sokarsenal: . U haven't told me what the rugged entails.....but if it entails what I suggested den I believe she she decided not to shift the 'other programs' she had.....traecey na choir now...those people can bad en....BADDEST CHURCH SECTION...not their fault....someone somewer said lucifer had the best voice of the angels
wat are u driving @
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
sessytony: NCCF abuja was fun and an experience every corper must have. i bliv by God's grace i wont miss any of the rugged throughout my service year. Imagine nt taking ur bath for 3days.
cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
So lgi wants to issue us query ....game on
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
nifton:
She might av a point in suleja cuz i knw Abuja fever is closing in on dat town.,but am doing my independent research,so she will nid to av solid,logical and coherent points to convince me.
Since u're doing ur independent research I'd prefer u find out urself.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
holuwachemi:
Ministry
Alright take care of yourself.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
cutiepie01: Since u're doing ur independent research I'd prefer u find out urself.
Hey plsssss,u r one of my resource persons o,abeg.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
ENIMONEY: awww! Am going back this sunday! My two weeks break haff expire! Am sure staying in jos, the place agrees with me and am really happy there, I don't know y! A place where strangers love you and food is cheap to a fault, plus I wanna explore the airport and see what is good! No worry I go come visit you fo ogun #hehehehe
That is very good to know. I thought you wouldn't want to serve anywhere apart from Lagos cheesy. This one wey ur break don expire, I am sure you aren't gonna teach. Anyways, journey mercies back to base.

As per you visiting me, I wouldn't advise that. My babes here in Ogun are very jealous o. Let me do the visiting cool Our rendevous would be safer that way wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
adedeji65: So lgi wants to issue us query ....game on
No be only you o. Our LGI issued us sef last week cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Any bauchi corper in d house who is currently in bauchi state? i need update as regards when to report to d state (most especially for south east)?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
ENIMONEY: awww! Am going back this sunday! My two weeks break haff expire! Am sure staying in jos, the place agrees with me and am really happy there, I don't know y! A place where strangers love you and food is cheap to a fault, plus I wanna explore the airport and see what is good! No worry I go come visit you fo ogun #hehehehe
jos is the best city i hv ever been,dt climate is priceless enjoy dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.