Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,869 members, 7,886,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (627521 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo: me i was reposted to st james grammar school. I've gone there for my acceptance, the principal gave me 2weeks break, Now i'm resting in my house. This my later school is at the heart of the town unlike my former that is inside one isolated bush

hope that won't result in unnecessary expenses o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo: As per accomodation n others, the man said when i come back we'll discuss that..

Concerning allowee. Seriously i'm beginning to wonder what they are trying to do with our August allowee. By now they should've started paying.
before I collected request letter sef, I made sure I chekd d accommodation and discussed d salary.. grin grin.. I ll b takin Ss1-3 Geography. ..d principal said ion nid to kum to skul evrydae xcept ma class periods..... na to start biz for oyo town be dat....lobatan! Goin formai acceptance leter now..
SMH for dz stream 2 directors wallahi!! They sudnt try any magomago here ooo..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ppa--- Niger State Electricity Board
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Cleoqueen:
So guess who's the latest teacher in town!...got posted to a secondary school...got accepted immediately and went back to my lg for registration....finished all that needed to be done yesterday.."yaaay me"...then Access Bank was there, so we opened an account with them to receive allowee...yea, I think that's about it...eeerrmm...ok, on thursday is CDS meet...fully kitted up ...and yea, schools resume on the sixth of oct so...count down to "aunty queen" begins grin
our latest aunty. Which subject are you taking us
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

hope that won't result in unnecessary expenses o!

My brother I don't know yet o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo: I'm doing great bro. Av u gone back to ur ppa?
I have come back...since resumption was shifted.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
osemu8: are u in uromi now?if u re let see today,I will be going back to my ppa tomorrow,hala me on 08073736649

jeez bro... would have loved to see you but am just seeing this message now and i know you must have left.. sorry oo.. are u from uromi? or u were posted to edo?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
well school have started but i have been chilling in the staffroom.. seems there is a lotta work to do here o. they are taking lesson notes very serious.. u don't teach with textbooks... am yet to be assigned a subject. buh I know it would be English language
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
lymelyte: how u tk dey cope for that place now?

naa God.. am getting used to it. i was so broke initially
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
heemah:
before I collected request letter sef, I made sure I chekd d accommodation and discussed d salary.. grin grin.. I ll b takin Ss1-3 Geography. ..d principal said ion nid to kum to skul evrydae xcept ma class periods..... na to start biz for oyo town be dat....lobatan! Goin formai acceptance leter now..
SMH for dz stream 2 directors wallahi!! They sudnt try any magomago here ooo..
I tried discussing it with him o but he said that before i come back from break they would've put some things in place for me. If what they're preparing is not ok by me. I will return his acceptance letter and request for rejection letter.

The way i'm seeing it now it's like they're not going to pay that August allowee o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo: Owan east local govt of Edo state is 2nd of next month

guy so you are in afuze close to auchi.. why you no come uromi na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon:

Bro..na only you waka go there o cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo:
I tried discussing it with him o but he said that before i come back from break they would've put some things in place for me. If what they're preparing is not ok by me. I will return his acceptance letter and request for rejection letter.

The way i'm seeing it now it's like they're not going to pay that August allowee o
There's no indication that it's gonna be paid. Kogi state NYSC coordinator said he got directive to pay only September.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
union bank don give me atm without account number.. imagine? and time is running out.. i no wan hear stories about my allowee o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon:

jeez bro... would have loved to see you but am just seeing this message now and i know you must have left.. sorry oo.. are u from uromi? or u were posted to edo?
I am from uromi,live in uromi,I hv not gone back to ph,I am still around
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samguine:

Chai Chai....this izz evUL!!! grin lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo: lol..so what are you insinuating now?? That samguine is ... lipsrsealed
Talk bro. No fear. I wont beat you cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon: union bank don give me atm without account number.. imagine? and time is running out.. i no wan hear stories about my allowee o
Lols...I got Union Bank too. I have been hearing news of that bank which aren't palatable. I was told they can debit money from ur account sote they send you a negative account balance grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
osemu8: I am from uromi,live in uromi,I hv not gone back to ph,I am still around
Boss of all bosses..I hail you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lymelyte(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon:

naa God.. am getting used to it. i was so broke initially
na so bro. Have they sent you your union bank acc?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samguine:
I have come back...since resumption was shifted.
ok then. so when is their resumption
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon: well school have started but i have been chilling in the staffroom.. seems there is a lotta work to do here o. they are taking lesson notes very serious.. u don't teach with textbooks... am yet to be assigned a subject. buh I know it would be English language

That means you'll start teaching as from next week. Is your ppa a private or govt school
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon:

I for like come o but nysc no gree me o cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls house, who help me see rationalmind o?
@Macuwon, where is rationalmind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon:
guy so you are in afuze close to
auchi.. why you no come uromi
na
Samguine:
Lol. Na only him waka go o. Me i no be liverpool fan so i dey like walk alone smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
saheed63:
There's no indication that it's gonna be paid. Kogi state NYSC coordinator said he got directive to pay only September.

I know that's what they want to do since they didn't pay the money right there during registeration. They deprived us of camping now they don't want to pay us sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
macuwon: union bank don give me atm without account number.. imagine? and time is running out.. i no wan hear stories about my allowee o

they should av sent it to u as sms na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samguine:
Lols...I got Union Bank too. I have been hearing news of that bank which aren't palatable. I was told they can debit money from ur account sote they send you a negative account balance grin
hahahaha. Their monthly report will be like. "Dear Customer, the balance on your account 35XXXXX220 as at end of sept 2014 is NGN -3500.55. Pls come and pay your dept b4 we order security operatives to arrest you."
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samguine:
Mr. Sam, whr were u posted in Ogun state for ur PPA?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Valentinooo: Pls house, who help me see rationalmind o?
@Macuwon, where is rationalmind

Even Macuwon has no idea where I've been. smiley Only mikedimeji can. Met with him yesterday, he's such a cool dude.

I've been fine Bro, just lately busy. Hope you're actively serving your fatherland. Please do it as if your life depends on it. cheesy cheesy. Remember you have no other chance after this to serve your fatherland cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samguine:
Talk bro. No fear. I wont beat you cool

Hahaha. No o. DrPhilABd Will complete it for me cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samguine:
Boss of all bosses..I hail you.
baba I greet u,how ur side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.