Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,755 members, 7,938,315 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (118264 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by sifo: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
If u applied and didn't get invited, how does knowing who got invited help ur cause? Funny questions all over this thread tho. People getting worried over wat u really have no power to change. If u get an invite Thank God, if not move on and stop worrying.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
I didn't major in any of these and I wasn't invited.

airsaylongcon: Sorry for barging in on your thread, but did anyone without any of the following qualifications

Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oiland Gas), Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics

apply?

If you did apply did you get invited?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by temmyo: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
yes, and not yet.
airsaylongcon: Sorry for barging in on your thread, but did anyone without any of the following qualifications

Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oiland Gas), Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics

apply?

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by temmyo: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
sit down, think about the application again, and then answer your question yourself.
sifo: If u applied and didn't get invited, how does knowing who got invited help ur cause? Funny questions all over this thread tho. People getting worried over wat u really have no power to change. If u get an invite Thank God, if not move on and stop worrying.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by crudedude(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2014

apply?

I've not been invited and my course is among the above listed.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2014

apply?

i STUDIED ONE OF THOSE COURSE BUT DIDN'T GET ANY INVITE
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by sifo: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
temmyo: sit down, think about the application again, and then answer your question yourself.
Why would I think about something I can't change? Or have no influence over?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by crudedude(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
sifo:
I owe you one Capri sonne for this statement.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by temmyo: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
you obviously have a problem with sentence interpretation.

sifo:

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by sifo: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
temmyo: you obviously have a problem with sentence interpretation.

Pls genius, interpret wat u said for me since am dull
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vinny101: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
People just make derisive comments over somebody's post like their English grammar is perfect. When it comes to mistakes nobody is above mistakes though they are some that could make you look stupid. However it's not enough reason for anyone to just keep re-echoing it. Seplat test has been written and I hope our use of English played out well. For the fact you wrote seplat test does not mean you have been offered the job; hundreds of people wrote this test and they are still writing. Some wrote in warri today and some were in the Lagos office today also for assessment. To be candid, seplat is not going to employ more than 50 applicants .Stop killing yourselves over nothing and don't waste too much time here lest you miss other opportunities. If you are among those that wrote the test, keep your fingers crossed in prayers and you never can tell, you might get lucky! Any member that asks a question here, if you can't answer it "read and jump am pass" don't make the person look stupid. People can still be given offers without writing the test.

6 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by chemicstein: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chemical Engrs and Industrial Chemists are yet to be invited..that's definitely gonna be another test (quote author=airsaylongcon]Sorry for barging in on your thread, but did anyone without any of the following qualifications

apply?

If you did apply did you get invited?[/quote]
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheCleaner: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Errrmm...

@ Chemicstein
I know a few chemical engrs guys including myself that wrote the test. I don't intend to dampen morale by this post so pls don't mistake intent.

@Vinny101
U mentioned, albeit briefly, that some people were in their Lagos office today for assessment. Pls, was it for another GT test, or like an assesment centre for the expernced hire? Any ideas?

And I love your optimism by suggesting '50 people' max mght be recruited. If its 25 self, we should all go for 3 days thanksgiving.

Whatever the number, let's just keep faith alive and hope we make it.

Regards
TheCleaner.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by davide470(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Finally, He Speaks!!!!! smiley
TheCleaner: Errrmm...

@ Chemicstein
I know a few chemical engrs guys including myself that wrote the test. I don't intend to dampen morale by this post so pls don't mistake intent.

Whatever the number, let's just keep faith alive and hope we make it.

Regards
TheCleaner.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by cc150615(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
chemicstein: Chemical Engrs and Industrial Chemists are yet to be invited..that's definitely gonna be another test (quote author=airsaylongcon]Sorry for barging in on your thread, but did anyone without any of the following qualifications

apply?

source?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by temmyo: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
@airsaylongcon....hope you have found the answer to the question you asked?
What did you study? were you called for the test?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by airsaylongcon: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
I studied Computing in School. Wasn't invited. I even sent them a reminder mail grin

I guess we have to wait and hope

temmyo: @airsaylongcon....hope you have found the answer to the question you asked?
What did you study? were you called for the test?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by airsaylongcon: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by airsaylongcon: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by airsaylongcon: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bad news for you abi Me? I'm an Info. Systems major. So yh, Computing.
airsaylongcon: This is kinda bad news for me o RealOne...I was hoping u were an engineer so that the competition in the other one would be less. Please dont tell me you you are an IT/COmputing Major?!

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Bad news for you abi Me? I'm an Info. Systems major. So yh, Computing.

airsaylongcon: This is kinda bad news for me o RealOne...I was hoping u were an engineer so that the competition in the other one would be less. Please dont tell me you you are an IT/COmputing Major?!

Lmao! You guys can be funny? Making light of the situation eh? It is well.
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheCleaner: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi all.

Any news from those that did their test yestday in warri and in lagos(as hinted by vinny101)? How did your tests go?

While we continue to pray that as many ppl as possble would be sent GT test invites, who knows if Seplat conducts a skills test, an Assessment centre or an interview as its 2nd stage in the recruitment.

Only God knows when that 2nd stage would be self.

Cheers
TheCleaner
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mantra for Life. .

Three7Ty9:

Lmao! You guys can be funny? Making light of the situation eh? It is well.
smileysmileysmiley

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by cc150615(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
airsaylongcon: Source of what? Those where the qualifications they requested for in their advert

I guess u should check what I quoted again!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Mantra for Life. .

Nice! We'll win this, we will.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheCleaner: Hi all.

Any news from those that did their test yestday in warri and in lagos(as hinted by vinny101)? How did your tests go?

While we continue to pray that as many ppl as possble would be sent GT test invites, who knows if Seplat conducts a skills test, an Assessment centre or an interview as its 2nd stage in the recruitment.

Only God knows when that 2nd stage would be self.
Cheers
TheCleaner
I applied for GT but d test we wrote yesterday in Warri was called 'production test'. I guess its for those wit experience cos the first 20 questions were not funny at all especially for people like me wit no industry experience.
Seplat's recruitment is usually in 3 stages. those who pass the aptitude test and d oral interview will then be invited for the final and last stage which is the assessment centre.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by tolutweety(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
airsaylongcon: I studied Computing in School. Wasn't invited. I even sent them a reminder mail grin

I guess we have to wait and hope

lol @ u sent them a reminder mail.they tell u say dem forget u before grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheCleaner: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
lendron03:
I applied for GT but d test we wrote yesterday in Warri was called 'production test'. I guess its for those wit experience cos the first 20 questions were not funny at all especially for people like me wit no industry experience.
Seplat's recruitment is usually in 3 stages. those who pass the aptitude test and d oral interview will then be invited for the final and last stage which is the assessment centre.

Wonderful

So it seems people that were tested in warri were given a different kind of test from those in Lagos for the same GT role..

How does one explain that now?

You also seemed very informed as to the recruitment stages. Thanks for the intel.

TheCleaner
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by log1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Any news
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
log1: Any news
Hey bro BH is calling... Graduate Field Engineer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.