Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (353371 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Drizhystc(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
:DAm so Happy.Just got my xiaomi 1s today from Mr initialize all the way from lagos to Ogun.This man was true to his word nd got me all I requested for.This man is legit and one in a million,infact Initialize u be baba.#Rocking my xiaomi.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Drizhystc(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
initialize:

Sorry dear for keeping you waiting for so long....It's not what I promise, but too much hurdles on the way to survival....I went to run Drizhystc, Kenis and "a very nice Nairalander that I don't know his moniker yet" errand, so I returned late....

Now that I am here, you can have me for as long as you wish

I'm glad they finally let you post in here, after limiting you to the Phone/Internet Market.....Welcome home dear

Waybill of Gionee M2 to Owerri is Free #1,500

Price of Gionee M2 is #22,000

Total = #23,500

@peawizzy this man is Legit u can trust him.Just got my own order today and its in perfect Condition #team Xiaomi
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by seedorff01: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
plz i need the elephone p2000

i live in Ado Ekiti..
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peawizzy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
initialize:

Sorry dear for keeping you waiting for so long....It's not what I promise, but too much hurdles on the way to survival....I went to run Drizhystc, Kenis and "a very nice Nairalander that I don't know his moniker yet" errand, so I returned late....

Now that I am here, you can have me for as long as you wish

I'm glad they finally let you post in here, after limiting you to the Phone/Internet Market.....Welcome home dear

Waybill of Gionee M2 to Owerri is Free #1,500

Price of Gionee M2 is #22,000

Total = #23,500

No need to be sorry dear. I totally understand! You‘re definitely a BUSINESSMAN. Alright, got the total cost. When i‘m ready i‘ll let you know.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peawizzy(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Drizhystc: @peawizzy this man is Legit u can trust him.Just got my own order today and its in perfect Condition #team Xiaomi
@drizhystc i trust him, he‘s my man.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peawizzy(f): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Drizhystc: :DAm so Happy.Just got my xiaomi 1s today from Mr initialize all the way from lagos to Ogun.This man was true to his word nd got me all I requested for.This man is legit and one in a million,infact Initialize u be baba.#Rocking my xiaomi.
How much does the xiaomi cost?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Drizhystc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
peawizzy: How much does the xiaomi cost?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peawizzy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Initialize, can I get the INNJOO I2 from you?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Drizhystc: :DAm so Happy.Just got my xiaomi 1s today from Mr initialize all the way from lagos to Ogun.This man was true to his word nd got me all I requested for.This man is legit and one in a million,infact Initialize u be baba.#Rocking my xiaomi.
I can c u so happy,waiting for mine....so wat tins came with urs, tell us
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2014

Na GOD be the baba, he makes all things possible

I already ordered one for wolfenstein and myself....The hongmi 1s is truly a phone I want to use

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2014
seedorff01: plz i need the elephone p2000

i live in Ado Ekiti..

Elephone P2000 is #36,000 + Waybill to Ekiti #1,500

Total = #37,500
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2014
peawizzy: No need to be sorry dear. I totally understand! You‘re definitely a BUSINESSMAN. Alright, got the total cost. When i‘m ready i‘ll let you know.

Thanks for understanding....I look forward to hearing from you soon
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2014
peawizzy: @drizhystc i trust him, he‘s my man.

cool wink

Initialize is Brand New with Complete Accessories..... I can be your man anyday

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize:

Na GOD be the baba, he makes all things possible

I already ordered one for wolfenstein and myself....The hongmi 1s is truly a phone I want to use
So u dont even ve one for urself,u fall my hand o
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2014
peawizzy: Initialize, can I get the INNJOO I2 from you?

Checked that phone and it seems it isn't out yet

Plenty complains from those that bought that Innjoo i1s
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize:

Checked that phone and it seems it isn't out yet

Plenty complains from those that bought that Innjoo i1s
Complains like wat bro nd pls wat tins wud b included in d 1s
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2014
wolfenstein:
So u dont even ve one for urself,u fall my hand o

I own a Jiayu G4S, I am waiting for the THL 5000 ....The Xiaomi Hongmi 1s is to experiment the MiUi

I will raise it back soon....Don't worry
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize:

I own a Jiayu G4S, I am waiting for the THL 5000 ....The Xiaomi Hongmi 1s is to experiment the MiUi

I will raise it back soon....Don't worry

Lol "experiment d miui"how do u mean
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2014
wolfenstein:
Lol "experiment d miui"how do u mean
These things are clear na.... Bro
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize: These things are clear na.... Bro
I know jor,just pulling ur legs
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2014
http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/05/xiaomi-unseats-samsung-as-top-mobile-vendor-in-china/
We knew this moment was coming; we just didn’t know how soon. Upstart mobile phone maker Xiaomi has bumped Samsung from its spot as the leading cell phone vendor in China, according to a new report from Canalys.In the second quarter of 2014, Xiaomi sold 15 million phones compared with Samsung’s 13.2 million. Samsung’s sales are down from the same period a year ago, where Samsung sold 15.5 million phones. But Xiaomi’s sales have skyrocketed 240% from 4.4 million in the second quarter of 2013.Xiaomi now holds 14% of the Chinese cell phone market and ranks as one of the top five cell phone makers in the world.One of the biggest factors behind Xiaomi’s success is its creation of iPhone lookalikes that cost $200-$300 without a contract.Xiaomi’s operating system is also unique. Called Miui, the software is Android-based but customized for Xiaomi’s users. User feedback fuels weekly updates to the OS, helping to attract a cult following — a very Apple approach to enticing consumers. Fitting, considering the company’s CEO Lei Jun, has more than once been compared to Apple’s legendary leader, Steve Jobs.The company mostly makes money off the sale of games, apps, and Internet services.Xiaomi’s success can also be attributed in part to Samsung’s decline in the second quarter. Samsung suffered a near 20 percent drop in profit, inciting investors to quickly sell off the company’s stock after the earnings announcement. Its stock fell 4.5 percent.For now Samsung is still a major player globally, but Xiaomi is expanding. And a new cell phone market is emerging where cheap beautiful phones reign supreme. If Samsung is going to compete, it’s going to have to offer more dynamic products on the cheap.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2014
wolfenstein:
I know jor,just pulling ur legs
Alright...
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2014
http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_sells_15000_mi_3_units_in_2_seconds_in_india-news-9244.php

You read that right – 2 seconds is what Xiaomi took to sell 15,000 Mi 3 units in India. The third flash sale, which took place on Flipkart was of very high interest and had more than 150,000 registrations before the start of the trade.If you ever thought how in the world can a person complete a purchase in 2 seconds, you are right, its impossible. So, how do Xiaomi calculate the timing? Well, it's not about completing your order, it's all about managing to put a unit into your cart that Xiaomi counts. It's not the best figure for comparison purposes, but it's certainly one Xiaomi would want you to remember. The statistics from today’s sale can be looked at in two aspects – one, the demand for the Mi 3 in India is very high and the company is quickly making a name for itself in one of the major markets. The other way of looking at it is an embarrassing situation for Xiaomi, who had stocks that could last for only about 2 seconds. The Chinese manufacturer seems to be under prepared and has to work harder to meet the demand of Indian consumers.There is no doubt that Xiaomi Mi 3 provides a great bang for your buck with a powerful chipset and top notch hardware. Having said that, if the company doesn’t manage to up the pace with its production and meet the demand, then it might soon attract criticism and hatred from its potential consumers in the sub-continent.We went a step ahead and dug up some more mind boggling numbers for you. With the sale of 15,000 Mi 3 units, Flipkart saw an exchange of INR 209,985,000 (about $3,450,834) in two seconds! And, these numbers are beside the regular sales. So, the online retailer, who recently raised $1 billion in funding, shows it can really handle pressure well.Thanks KY for the tip!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Xiaomi Mi3 Specs

Recording Definition: 1080P

Display Color: Color

Xiaomi Model: M3

Brand Name: Xiaomi

Thickness: Ultra Slim(<9mm)

Design: Bar

CPU: Quad Core

Cellular: GSM/WCDMA

Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen

Screen LCD Type: IPS

Display Size: 5.0

SIM Card Quantity: Single SIM Card

RAM: 2G

CPU Manufacturer: Qualcomm

Camera: 13.0MP

ROM: 16GB /64G

Operation System: Android

Feature:
GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Video Player,Front Camera,Message

Battery Type: Not Detachable

Battery Capacity(mAh): 3050mah

Language: English

Size: 144*73.6*8.1mm

3G: WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz

2G: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

Google play store: Yes

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB 2.3GHz

Price is #53,000 for 16GB ROM version and

#68,000 for 64GB ROM Version

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 2:19am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize: Xiaomi Mi3 Specs

Recording Definition: 1080P
Display Color: Color
Xiaomi Model: M3
Brand Name: Xiaomi
Thickness: Ultra Slim(<9mm)
Design: Bar
CPU: Quad Core
Cellular: GSM/WCDMA

Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Screen LCD Type: IPS

Display Size: 5.0

SIM Card Quantity: Single SIM Card

RAM: 2G

CPU Manufacturer: Qualcomm

Camera: 13.0MP

ROM: 16GB /64G

Operation System: Android

Feature:
GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Video Player,Front Camera,Message

Battery Type: Not Detachable

LYes
Recording Definition:
1080P
Display Color:
Color
Xiaomi Model:
M3
Brand Name:
Xiaomi
Thickness:
Ultra Slim(<9mm)
Design:
Bar
CPU:
Quad Core
Cellular:
GSM/WCDMA
Display Resolution:
1920x1080
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Screen LCD Type:
IPS
Display Size:
SIM Card Quantity:
Single SIM Card
Release Date:
RAM:
2G
is_customized:
Yes
Band Mode:
1SIM/Single-Band
CPU Manufacturer:
Qualcomm
Camera:
13.0MP
Talk Time:
6-10 hours
ROM:
64G
Operation System:
Android
Feature:
Battery Type:
Not Detachable
Item Condition:
New
Camera Type:
Front & Back Camera

Size: 144*73.6*8.1mm

3G: WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz

2G: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

Google play store: Yes

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB 2.3GHz

E don do,oya go sleep
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Drizhystc(m): 2:22am On Aug 06, 2014
wolfenstein:
I can c u so happy,waiting for mine....so wat tins came with urs, tell us
charger is what comes with it originally.Den I paid 4some few accesories at a very moderate price.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Drizhystc: charger is what comes with it originally.Den I paid 4some few accesories at a very moderate price.
Like?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Is Jiayu g4 no longer instock bro?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2014
tochilyn: Is Jiayu g4 no longer instock bro?

Yes
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize:

Yes
OK sent u a request on bbm just now, pls kindly give me some minutes of your time and accept, i need a direct chat with u
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2014
tochilyn: OK sent u a request on bbm just now, pls kindly give me some minutes of your time and accept, i need a direct chat with u

I didn't see the request
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by chuksp09(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2014
initialize:

I didn't see the request

oga mi, hw biz? I can see its moving. Pls i need ur opinion on this phone xiaomi redmi note abeg analyse with price! Humble request bros!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.