Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (563354 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

hahhaaahahahaha...... Yungmilio U no well ooooo so na only gals u d folo travel ... dis my faculty guy sef.. na wa for yhu oooooo... u wan strt d show ur talent abi... no b say u go even collect number sef... u go jus buy lacasera and gala for her dn buy her food for Komi Na Allah ........ wastage of money
haha kai funny dude
I never see the combination way fit beat the taste of lacasera and Gala
beside I no dey enter Komi na Allah again o
nah to buy her bottle water sure pass
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by fherbeeshara(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
ShehuAba: Hi guys:
I want to make an input as regards the resumption.
Actually, the school officials especially the PRO made a clarification last week that the fresh students are to resume by 22nd, and Stalites 27th.
But, as it stands now, that can not be really relied upon. Because in UNILORIN, the first step that enables you to be a student is getting cleared as I stated in an earlier post, you must be cleared before been able to do anything ranging from payment of school fees, hostel fees, registration of courses etc.
But, as it stands now, no student has been cleared, so you can't do anything in school even if you resume.
So, I would advise you all especially the freshers to wait until people start getting cleared, which signals that the school is ready for business, unless you want to go and search for accommodation in school now, I don't think there's any essence of resuming now.
Hope, I have made my self clear enough.
All the best.
Thanks for d info.....I was very confused when I heard we're all to resume 2mao when no single person has been cleared yet....and itz been hard to convince my parents that going to unilorin at this time wld most likely be in vain.....but I'd like to ask if this hapnd last year or sometime ago...and what was d outcome?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alimtoheeb: AFTER paying 70k tuition fee!!!

AFTER sitting for the remedial/post utme exam!!!

AFTER treking in the dusty tanke sarab nd oderz road!!!

AFTER drinking garri for months!!!

AFTER paying 50k for house rent

AFTER so many copy and paste
assignment!!!

AFTER visiting a female friend for food.

AFTER buying 100mtn and etisalat just to collect mb for assignment!!!

AFTER standing up for first timer in all fellowship!!!

AFTER overcoming the dangers of living without your parents!!!

AFTER surviving the pressure of some sadistic lecturers!!!

AFTER having sleepless nights preparing for UTME exam!!!

AFTER spending 80 for that villa!!!

AFTER over coming that lecture theatre stress!!!

AFTER arguing with students that secure space for their friends with their biro, books, bag n even lipstick!!!

AFTER writing your final exam

AFTER scoring 180 nd above in the UTME!!!

AFTER practising JAMB past questions for POST UME!!! AFTER ALL THESE...

Na there one witch for ur village. Go come say u no go crossover to the Main Campus (PS) or you won't get your admission letter this year!!!

I decree that peace will not be their portion! Fire will burn them day and night in d mighty name of God!!!
wait you call utme Final Exam? Lol
Bro Fellowship? how many student dey go fellowship? no be person like Lordseyad n yungchop
although city can go attend Coza (them dey share gift wella)
Bro I don dey subscribe since I enter ss1 I no dey beg for 10mb LoL
All my Female friends (them no sabi cook) nah golden morn them go give you chop - shey that one nah food?
You drink garri for months nah him Kwashiorkor no catch you?
you wey I dey see for Iya Alamala JT
Bro Tell Bro way dey next to that Bro say
The witches don upgrade them don dey ping now self
selfie pixie , grandie
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Bro Fellowship? how many student dey go fellowship? no be person like Lordseyad n yungchop
All my Female friends (them no sabi cook) nah golden morn them go give you chop - shey that one nah food?
selfie pixie , grandie
u got me speachless
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
fherbeeshara: ..
Thanks for d info.....I was very confused when I heard we're all to resume 2mao when no single person has been cleared yet....and itz been hard to convince my parents that going to unilorin at this time wld most likely be in vain.....but I'd like to ask if this hapnd last year or sometime ago...and what was d outcome?
last year wasn't like this
will advice you to just stay at home
after you have been cleared you can start
legging down to Unilorin
its simple, no need to stress urself
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ShehuAba(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
fherbeeshara: ..

I can't say for last year, but last two years it was not like this as people were cleared almost instantaneously. So, the resumption was intact, and those who resumed started registration ASAP.
But, this year is quite different, I don't actually know what is wrong with the school.
But, if your parents insist you go, and you have a place to stay over there, you can resume but just know that Nothing is happening in school yet.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alimtoheeb: u got me speachless
RoftL
me just kidding
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lollyad: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
selfie pixie , grandie
Haba! .. moi Oldmilio, you too dey lie, Lord seyad dey go like once in a semester na..

and I heard witches are now using Iphone for village sef, both d iphone 6 and the Plus.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Observing wit one eye closed wink
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
ETETI SI IKEDE TI EKO SAN OWO FUN
Eyi ni lati fito gbogbo eyin ti en wo Oju Olohun fun inkankan lati odo BBF, boya 2nd baagi ni(baagi ifalowo keji), abi clearance wipe ki e ni suuru lopolopo toripe, awon ti nwon wa ni igbanu eto ilera ti ifafiti na un mura ati maje ki aarun ebola wole si ile iwe NAA. Esee gan ni. Alim Toyyib lon jabo iroyin fun ile ise NTA.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Keyena, I dey zoom u with my 3D, how una dey
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lollyad: Haba! .. moi Oldmilio, you too dey lie, Lord seyad dey go like once in a semester na..

and I heard witches are now using Iphone for village sef, both d iphone 6 and the Plus.
I even heard
they are now partners with JKK
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
haha kai funny dude
I never see the combination way fit beat the taste of lacasera and Gala
beside I no dey enter Komi na Allah again o
nah to buy her bottle water sure pass

Bottle water keh?.... Wetyn do pure water? Mk she beta park well ooo or else ah go buy 10 niara sweet nd dash her den remind ha say dere is love in sharing... How U tink am
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Second list
is about to be out
don't get it twisted
sorry don't get Frustrated with Anxiety
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

Bottle water keh?.... Wetyn do pure water? Mk she beta park well ooo or else ah go buy 10 niara sweet nd dash her den remind ha say dere is love in sharing... How U tink am
guyy!!
am sure you have tested paw paw leaf this morning
l
where in abj be ur hideout?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
ShehuAba: Hi guys:
I want to make an input as regards the resumption.
Actually, the school officials especially the PRO made a clarification last week that the fresh students are to resume by 22nd, and Stalites 27th.
But, as it stands now, that can not be really relied upon. Because in UNILORIN, the first step that enables you to be a student is getting cleared as I stated in an earlier post, you must be cleared before been able to do anything ranging from payment of school fees, hostel fees, registration of courses etc.
But, as it stands now, no student has been cleared, so you can't do anything in school even if you resume.So, I would advise you all especially the freshers to wait until people start getting cleared, which signals that the school is ready for business, unless you want to go and search for accommodation in school now, I don't think there's any essence of resuming now.
Hope, I have made my self clear enough.
All the best.

One of na niqqurs call someone in admission office and was told they might likely not clear us till we resume... So in ma opinion... If ouz dn taya yhu.... Take nxt car to Ilorin and if nt....... Enjoy

#where my Boonducks casset sef?

Ma complete dis season 4 b4 popcy begin say ma go skul
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alimtoheeb: ETETI SI IKEDE TI EKO SAN OWO FUN
Eyi ni lati fito gbogbo eyin ti en wo Oju Olohun fun inkankan lati odo BBF, boya 2nd baagi ni(baagi ifalowo keji), abi clearance wipe ki e ni suuru lopolopo toripe, awon ti nwon wa ni igbanu eto ilera ti ifafiti na un mura ati maje ki aarun ebola wole si ile iwe NAA. Esee gan ni. Alim Toyyib lon jabo iroyin fun ile ise NTA.

wats dis...Korean or incantations grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alimtoheeb: ETETI SI IKEDE TI EKO SAN OWO FUN

Reason I kill people wit my water gun... Shebi na oll of us dey hear yoruba ahbiii....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
guyy!!
l

Na one village where one witch jus buy Iphone say if U need Iphone 6+ cum join her... Oboi see queue.. Ah bi numba 289 for d queue...

U knw one village called New Karu.... Afta Maraba on ur way to Masaka?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
guyy!!
l

Where yhu d squat for abj?...... Hope no b Mpape... Anywhere is beta dan dat mpape... I rada stay in Maraba dan dat useless place.... Abeg no shame if na dere u d base oooo

Or na Kubwa cus evrybody wey d abuja for dis NairaLand na dere oll of dem d stay?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

Where yhu d squat for abj?...... Hope no b Mpape... Anywhere is beta dan dat mpape... I rada stay in Maraba dan dat useless place.... Abeg no shame if na dere u d base oooo

Or na Kubwa cus evrybody wey d abuja for dis NairaLand na dere oll of dem d stay?
all those side nah outskirts of Abuja
from nyanya go mararaba nah Nasarawa state but whona dey claim Abuja people
l
nah Kuje I dey stay
them sha wan carry Ebola Isolation centre come here
but Oluwa is involve
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yebokos(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
2011 when I gained admission into d better by far university...I was cleared btw one week,like wise my friends...just relax nd use d waiting period to prepare urself for d battle ahead...its shall be easy for u all IJN
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

Reason I kill people wit my water gun...

really!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
wheesin:

wats dis...Korean or incantations grin
Korean sir.........olodo rabata, I think dis dude didn't understand Yoruba, no one should translate olodo rabata for him o,
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yinkarh187(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
pls is 22 d official date of resumption for freshers?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
fherbeeshara: Has anyone one been cleared 4 their desired course(s) yet?
kindly foollow back
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by fherbeeshara(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
ShehuAba:

I can't say for last year, but last two years it was not like this as people were cleared almost instantaneously. So, the resumption was intact, and those who resumed started registration ASAP.
But, this year is quite different, I don't actually know what is wrong with the school.
But, if your parents insist you go, and you have a place to stay over there, you can resume but just know that Nothing is happening in school yet.
Thanks a bunch...nd please do keep us posted if anytn at all comes up.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
all those side nah outskirts of Abuja
from nyanya go mararaba nah Nasarawa state but whona dey claim Abuja people
l
nah Kuje I dey stay
them sha wan carry Ebola Isolation centre come here
but Oluwa is involve

Abeg no forget to write EBOLA VICTIM for all ur shirt cus Ebola dn enta Kuje as soon as that mumu Sambo decide to bring dat Isolation center dere
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alimtoheeb: really!

Nigga dats GAY

Hw can yhu say "really" to anoda niggur... Or U b hemaphrodite?

Geezzz am aboutta puke
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

Abeg no forget to write EBOLA VICTIM for all ur shirt cus Ebola dn enta Kuje as soon as that mumu Sambo decide to bring dat Isolation center dere
ogbeni God 4bid
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

Nigga dats GAY

Geezzz am aboutta puke
tell me something wey I never hear bfore........Nairalanders, u fit giv me ur GF for 1hr Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ let u know am not......
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
khassy:

Nigga dats GAY

Geezzz am aboutta puke
maybe he wantd to say Riliwan. you knw them yorubas use to shorten the name to
Rili _ Really1
or cuz u are type like a babe
(yhu instead of You)
niggur instead of Nigga
like say Geez they 4 dictionary
l
aboutta koh
idi rabatta ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (434) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.