Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (565401 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
BBFM: I give God all the glory for giving me a chance to swallow my innocuous remarks as regads the credibility in Unilorin admission process. My earlier criticism was informed by some unscrupulous element's acts of deceit and misinformation. I held firmly on to my decision not to lure anybody for assistance. I was ready to forfeit the admission if I had to bribe or beg some big guns for assistance having ganerred 86% in the PUTME though a DE applicant.

Here we are today, am now a 200 level Law student of Unilorin. Funnily, up till now, I'v never been to ILORIN , I don't know anybody there but it pleases God to offer me an admission there. To cap it all, I'd always prayed to hav a chance to forward an unreserved and unambiguous apology to Unilorin stalites for those critical remarks of mine. Pls , do accept my apology specifically for erroneously labeling the citadel "BETTER BY CASH".

To my ogas: Rkarank, Youngmillo2, Einstein, 1boylykvis, Bobolathe1st and others too numerous to be mentioned, I thank you so much for corrections, advice, encouragements and sometimes, ur comedy. I'd say u all are highly gbaski and gbe soke. God bless u pals.
I agree with you bro. To publicly change your mind about your ideas is a sign of strength than a sign of weakness. It takes more courage to change one's ideas when confronted with counter evidence than to hold fast to one's ideas.
A Big Hearty congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
khassy:

Shey yu be Eistpeing (abi hw una d spell am se). bro... Una can type...
Lol

Apology under consideration

Council of eldere @youngmilio.. Wheesin. Rkarang judge d matter before thee
Interesting character.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by LBlessing(f): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: tags:
LBlessing (she was really a blessing to me on the last year thread. I appreciate you, my Senior Blessinggrin)
Mystolad
Dygeasy
Choose4me
SeyiKp
Alhassan1
Crowther15

and my other seniorsgrin
I doff my hat ooocheesy
Oh my gosh, I'm so so so so so so happy for you! I'm all smiles right now.
You and I have to meet o, regardless of the fact that your faculty is situated at 'the end of the world'
Mystolad can like to vex tongue
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by nihyih: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Any chemical engineering student in the house
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Thanks a lot, dear. I've sighted you plentilygrin here.

What's up with you?

I'm good. I trust you have read about my story too.

God is faithful!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
@PrinceAdepoju, so touching reading your admission odyssey-like experience.
It shows beyond all reasonable doubts that "Patience and Presence of Mind When The Chips Are Down" are great virtues to hold unto.
The sky is your stepping stone. congrats Bro.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Niggafrosh(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I've not been cleared oo. It will be a week tomorrow.
Do I need to worry?
Mine would be 5weeks on monday.. See you
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol
you know nothing Wheesin snow
as a senator
4good years on seat Duping Nigeria
But as a Minister within one week or a month
you go turn ex- minister
if you are not in good terms with ur Pressy
Guy,u're Also A Game Of Thrones Fan?...See Sodomy...See The Lannisters' Cunning.#Lannisters Always Pay There Debts#
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Khan1993: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
EINSTEINPG: "The physiology of today is the medicine of tomorrow": Ernest H. Starling, physiologist (1926).
Human physiology is the science of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical function of humans, and serves as foundation of modern medicine. As a discipline, it connects science, medicine, and health, and creates a framework for understanding how the human body adapts to stresses, physical activity, and disease.
Human physiology is closely related to anatomy, in that anatomy is the study of form, physiology is the study of function, and there is an intrinsic link between form and function.
The study of human physiology integrates knowledge across many levels, including biochemistry, cell physiology, organ systems, and the body as a whole.
Contemporary research in human physiology explores new ways to maintain or improve the quality of life, development of new medical therapies and interventions, and charting the unanswered questions about how the human body works.
Well, we all have eyes but we perceptively see differently. Physiology is such a special field on its own and some brilliant minds have won Nobel prizes in this distinguished field of study (interestingly, the designation for Nobel Prize in life sciences is "The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine"wink.
To be honest with you brother, no degree can prove your unique abilities or determine your financial outlook in this innovation-driven society. As it stands now, you don't need to be consumed by the perceived lack of job prospects for physio graduates. Just condition yourself to be proactive through the development of highly marketable skills while you're still in school by exploring the wide range of options available to physio graduates.
I must confess to you that I am a bit uncomfortable with your bleak view of the future for physiologists. Jobs will always be there for the truly unique ones no matter what, all that's required of you is to just imbue yourself with a desire for unadulterated passion, zeal, enthusiasm, doggedness and consistency at whatever field of study you find yourself. And I think with these quality attributes, you will rise to the top of your field (though, nothing surpasses the realization of one's dreams. But sometimes, we just have to be receptive to what fate recommends. After all, man proposes while God disposes).
Just for the record, the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine has been awarded 104 times to 204 Nobel Laureates between 1901 and 2013. But Nigeria does not have a representative among these unique set of individuals. Wouldn't you relish the prospect of being the first Nigerian to be awarded Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine?
I have no doubt that you will stay in the field of academic physiology by making significant contributions to the field.
All the best.
sir, you have a way of making people think otherwise. Thats what i like about.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: tags:
LBlessing (she was really a blessing to me on the last year thread. I appreciate you, my Senior Blessinggrin)
Mystolad
Dygeasy
Choose4me
SeyiKp
Alhassan1
Crowther15

and my other seniorsgrin
I doff my hat ooocheesy

You're mouthed bro.. Welcome on board!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: This came late but, it's better than being late.wink Please, take your time and read my little story.

I've been following this thread from day 1. Infact, I was on the last year's thread.

I promised myself that my first comment here will be my admission testimony. And now, here I am, commenting my testimony. smiley

I gained admission too. After 3times of writing Jamb and post-utme(at both Unilag and Unilorin).

I was beginning to think my scores in Jamb and post-utme will be a waste like that of the previous years.
But, all thanks to God, I got my admission message early friday morning(6:33am precisely).

The lesson is, be patient as you work hard. Your time will never go pass you. It will come. Trust me, your time will come!!

I have a friend in Unilorin. We finished together at the same secondary school, now, he's in 300level. And I just gained admission. So? That was his time, now it's my time!

So many friends of mine are students of OAU, UniOsun etc. I didn't die cos of that.
Though, the worry will come. That feeling of being inferior will come.
But, trust me, you will overcome!!

You are not admitted this year, doesn't mean you will never go to a University.
I got double admission this year.(Unilorin and Mapoly) And I didn't know the smallest ant in both institution!

You can imagine me reading a week to my Jamb exam and I had 254. Why? 'Cos it is my time!!
Like seriously, I can't remember preparing fervently or reading for my post-utme and I had a 76%

I'm not telling you not to read. I'm telling that, when your time comes, you need not to stress yourself. Everything will be at ease. Yes, I mean very easy!!

Don't fret. Don't worry. Don't be down. Don't hate yourself. Don't feel inferior.

Instead, buckle down and do something to keep you busy. I learnt graphics and designs during my waiting. Keep yourself busy too.

There's something you don't have, that God wants you to take along with you. Is it maturity or experience? Until you get that, you're going no where.

Your time is near. Be calm and patient! And Patience is not the ability to wait, but what you do while waiting!!

Wait for your time, dear!!
story for the amadiohas :-/
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Iamshakur(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opey4luv, Rkarang this your name self, wheesin, yungmilio2 , the 3 thoheebs on this thread, killerUGLY16 tongue , hawtimolly (guys keep off, she's my madam ) , ayawori! Ma niggarest nigga Lol, and err'body I forgot to mention, I see una with my 3D glass o cool make una follow me drink ice chilled br3st milk grin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by glowrhyah(f): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] pls,has anyone from english department been cleared?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iamshakur: Finally paid my acceptance fee. I still can't believe I'll be a Unilorite!!! Please don't laugh at me but I've written 6 jambs, failed 2 (186 & 189) Passed 4 and I choose OAU 3 times out of 4, passed post jamb once (227) and I didn't get in to study Geology. I was so pisssed that I decided not to write OAU post Utme the following year though I choose them and Federal Polytechnic Ede, I was admitted to study Building Technology in Fedepe and thank God I graduated with distinction. My OAU obsession was so morbid that I applied there with my OND distinction and still they didn't offer me JACKSHIT, so, I promised myself never to choose them again. This year I picked a Jamb form and I choose BBF, the school that I used to hate as a kid because people always talk about how hard it is to get in here, well here we are today I got into the best University in Nigeria with just one attempt I guess I was destined to study here and it's shame because OAU will regret not given this talent a chance.
story for prof. Ambali cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
@EISTEINPG ,I'D PAY A MILLION DOLLARS TO SEE HIM TYPE BRIEF AND IN PIDGIN LOL!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
yungchop: Opey4luv, Rkarang this your name self, wheesin, yungmilio2 , the 3 thoheebs on this thread, killerUGLY16 tongue , hawtimolly (guys keep off, she's my madam ) , ayawori! Ma niggarest nigga Lol, and err'body I forgot to mention, I see una with my 3D glass o cool make una follow me drink ice chilled br3st milk grin

**faints**

You're playing with fire, boss!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rama5555(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
@eugeezy: r u on whatsapp?drop ur contact no pls
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
rkarang:

**faints**

You're playing with fire, boss!

***faints******

***wakes up *****

***faints again*****

some crazy ppl sha

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by stoicism: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
nihyih: Any chemical engineering student in the house
UTME OR DE pls?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
LBlessing:
Oh my gosh, I'm so so so so so so happy for you! I'm all smiles right now.
You and I have to meet o, regardless of the fact that your faculty is situated at 'the end of the world'
Mystolad can like to vex tongue

@prince no mind @Lblessing...she's jealous of us ni.

@Lblessing....thank God u knw I can like to vex now.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by stoicism: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
DE Or UTME
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
yungchop: Opey4luv, Rkarang this your name self, wheesin, yungmilio2 , the 3 thoheebs on this thread, killerUGLY16 tongue , hawtimolly (guys keep off, she's my madam ) , ayawori! Ma niggarest nigga Lol, and err'body I forgot to mention, I see una with my 3D glass o cool make una follow me drink ice chilled br3st milk grin

3D is outdated.. u Don resume..? am thinking of waiting till after sallah.. am missing Ilorin already undecided
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by stoicism: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
utme or de pls?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rama5555(f): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
bobolathefirst:

Please what was your post utme score?

70% in post ume and 2.1 B.Sc Microbiology frm unilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by stoicism: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2014

bro DE or UTME?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
wheesin:

3D is outdated.. u Don resume..? am thinking of waiting till after sallah.. am missing Ilorin already undecided
if dem no clear man pikin, aint going no where! @rkarang . . Na hot one you want?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Horpehyhemih(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haben1: Abeg oooO, they don dey clear Biochem student??
yap...my cousin got cleared yesterday
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
undecided

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Idboyostic: na u GALLANT pass na
Lol
Ahbi nah
As per good pikin
Wagbayi
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Humblega(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
pls for DE students, wot is d meaning of jamb result.they are asking for jamb card serial numba, pin and jamb reg no
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
EVarn: Guy,u're Also A Game Of Thrones Fan?...See Sodomy...See The Lannisters' Cunning.#Lannisters Always Pay There Debts#
Yes o
Lannisters always pay dia debts
Jon snow
Arya
Little finger
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (434) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.