Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. (2210 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl / She Turned Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by mencade5(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
I met this lady last year, i toasted her on our second contact to avoid friendzone or brother zone tongue
she acceptes but a month later she changed her attitude towards me. Subsequently she told me she dont think our relationship will work.

As a smart guy, i was not bothered at all, i quickly changed my radar and not long i got a new, verfy fair, opened teeth, very beautiful with good character. And we have been making progress.

Last week, the lady that turned me down saw my profile pix on whatsapp and she became suddenly moody and angry. Telling me that i am wicked, that i couldnt wait for her, that she was only testing me.

Haba! To be frank she was the one that said she cant wait for me ooo, now she is angry i have a better lady.

Na wa oooooo.

Source: ME

3 Likes

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by pasqal09: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is she the one that asked you for recharge card? Or the one that has a son? I suspect you are making up all this shit!

3 Likes

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by 25omega(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
so what do you want from us a parade?

2 Likes

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by MadCow1: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
25omega: so what do you want from us a parade?

Nairaland just came back online and this person wants to pull down the site again.. angry

Seun, Ban this guy. angry

4 Likes

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by 25omega(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mad Cow:

Nairaland just came back online and this person wants to pull down the site again.. angry

do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth? if anyone is a person which im sure is a word you just learned, its you. Do us all a favor dick bag and go jump in an acid bath so they dont find your bones to bury

2 Likes

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
25omega: do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth? if anyone is a person which im sure is a word you just learned, its you. Do us all a favor dick bag and go jump in an acid bath so they dont find your bones to bury

Its too early to fight..

I was refering to the OP who is my guy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Okay..

Bye..

5 Likes

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by mencade5(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
pasqal09: Is she the one that asked you for recharge card? Or the one that has a son? I suspect you are making up all this shit!
dont suspect anything. Just comment jor
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by mencade5(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mad Cow:

maggot, u well so?
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Jhosh(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bro,nan 1 doz kind qals wey lyk 2 dae make person desperate 'bout them.Dem lyk person 2 dae chase dem.Dem go now dae vex wen u no get deir tym aqain..Wahala aye re nun !

1 Like

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by mencade5(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jhosh: Bro,nan doz kind qal dae lyk 2 dae make person desperate 'bout them.Dem lyk person 2 dae chase dem.Go now go dae vex wen u no get deir tym aqain..Wahala aye re nun !
my brother, i get good plan for her before but she don fvck up. I change my bearing. She dey vex oooo. No be small thing.
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jhosh: Bro,nan doz kind qal dae lyk 2 dae make person desperate 'bout them.Dem lyk person 2 dae chase dem.Go now go dae vex wen u no get deir tym aqain..Wahala aye re nun !
what are u typing? its obvious ur brains full capacity is 2kb
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ok*starts slow clap*
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Jhosh(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
lrguru: what are u typing? its obvious ur brains full capacity is 2kb
Abeg,u dnt av 2 opun ur mouth wide abie shea nan ur bloody freakin brian to always condemn plp iffu u no knw wat 2 type.
Oponu buruku!
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jhosh:
Abeg,u dnt av 2 opun ur mouth wide abie shea nan ur bloody freakin brian to always condemn plp iffu u no knw wat 2 type.
Oponu buruku!
deekhead, u are still typin trash. No need indulging u self cos ur brain is even empty
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by pasqal09: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: dont suspect anything. Just comment jor
u just wanna make front page
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by mencade5(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
pasqal09: u just wanna make front page
guy i lost 50 front page topic. I still dey vex ooo.
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by pasqal09: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: guy i lost 50 front page topic. I still dey vex ooo.
dem de share money to make front page?
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by guente02(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Let the lady bashing threads begin
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by TyTymer(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: guy i lost 50 front page topic. I still dey vex ooo.

Lmao! Investment
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Jhosh(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=lrguru] deekhead, u are still typin trash. No need indulging u self cos ur brain is even empty[/quote
lol.See person wey em brian neva empty"Damn ! D onli mixtake wen u wea born b say."You survivvv"..D world wud v ben free of anoda fool..Una stil go replyabie?Dindinrin.Typ nan.
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by TyTymer(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: I met this lady last year, i toasted her on our second contact to avoid friendzone or brother zone tongue
she acceptes but a month later she changed her attitude towards me. Subsequently she told me she dont think our relationship will work.

As a smart guy, i was not bothered at all, i quickly changed my radar and not long i got a new, verfy fair, opened teeth, very beautiful with good character. And we have been making progress.

Last week, the lady that turned me down saw my profile pix on whatsapp and she became suddenly moody and angry. Telling me that i am wicked, that i couldnt wait for her, that she was only testing me.

Haba! To be frank she was the one that said she cant wait for me ooo, now she is angry i have a better lady.

Na wa oooooo.

Which foolish test? angry to hell with them and their foolish tests. I dey fail am steady.
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by dytbabe: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
ty-tymer:

Which foolish test? angry to hell with them and their foolish tests. I dey fail am steady.

Now I know
Nodding head
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by itachileemy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
*yawns and drops phone,reaches under the bed and pulls a shotgun angry

Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by TyTymer(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
dyt babe:

Now I know
Nodding head
Baby, grin it's not what you think grin
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=Jhosh][/quote]mr man/woman get a life and learn how to spell and not comin here to type trash and exhibit ur half baked brain online for all to see ur stupidityyy
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by richybanky(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Mad Cow:

Lmao..... bro u wicked ooooo
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Jhosh(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
lrguru: mr man/woman get a life and learn how to spell and not comin here to type trash and exhibit ur half baked brain online for all to see ur stupidityyy
Abi eri didirin..Werey lohun da werey lohun..RIJ BRO !
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jhosh:
Abi eri didirin..Werey lohun da werey lohun..RIJ BRO !
back to sender. I know u are so daft u can't even speak english. Always type in ur local language ok cos u sound more useful there. Hopeless mountain goat
Re: She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: I met this lady last year, i toasted her on our second contact to avoid friendzone or brother zone tongue

Obviously.

(1) (Reply)

10 Fabulous Facts About The Female Body / DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You / Can You Marry Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.