Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1852633 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by darellone: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm having issues with live games on Merrybet website.

Odds are not displayed.

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
chumachuchu:

Which bookie would you recommend?

they all have their advantages and disadvantages, Nairabet has good customer service, u can chat with them directly on their website, Merrybet has fast payout, it took less that 5hrs before but it is taking more time recently, maybe because of the festive period. Odd wise, they are almost the same but they cant compare with their foreign counterpart. The only advantage 1960bet has is that you can play as low as N20 which is of advantage to those who play lucky 15 or other combo.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
iykofias:
kk, so wen do we strt
I've already received information of the picks today. My source will deliver it later in the day. #Operation Tiger Claw has begun.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iyobs7(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Those that uses access bank card with bet365, is it the normal ATM or a special account?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cybertooth:

I've already received information of the picks today. My source will deliver it later in the day. #Operation Tiger Claw has begun.

Issorite...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Akabay:
Hey guys out there, hope it's been a greenish bet slips all through, here comes again on Thursday another FREE MONEY DAY especially BET365 users even if I don't know of other bookies, like what happened yesterday while Liverpool locked horn with Swansea, here's d details of my bet placed on them below:

$$$$$Liverpool vs Swansea$$$$$$$$............................................................

On this match I placed my as follows;

I placed a Pre-match as Under 3.5 @1.33, Staked $40, To Return: $53.20 (that was on 28-12-2014), And also

I Placed In-play match (after 10mins of the commencement of d match) as Over 3.5 @3.50, Staked $40, To Return: @140.

If u could remembered their 1st half result was 1-0 in favour of Liverpool, are they been I waited to place my In-play bet at d end of first half d odd of Over 3.5 has rised to 5.00 (odd), so multiply dt with $40 imagine what would have been my profit 'cos their final result was 4-1 as u knew it, any how sha u will make FREE MONEY from this kind of a bet, now on this match my total stake was $80 and it returned $140, so find details below on another Free Money;

>>>>NOTE<<<< Your shouldn't bet more than $50 Ohhhh....... on both bets, if u don't have much on ur acct u're allowed to bet below $50.......gerriiiiittttttttt?

Hi Felix (got this mssg from Bet365)

Stoke take on Man Utd in the Premier League on Thursday 1st January - and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Stoke v Man Utd game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake during the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. Your risk free In-Play bet must be paid for and placed in the usual way and if your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max $50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
The bet365 Team

All thanks to Holuphisayor and Lukesmith for their previous explanation on this, so tap this rightly.

Cheers!
gud to know u made some $$$, same here too. I really dnt know y 365 I sharing dis $$,it used tto be on big matches alone now the y shared $250 free money already grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
iyobs7:
Those that uses access bank card with bet365, is it the normal ATM or a special account?
just use your normal access bank visa card and you are good to go....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
JUST RECEIVED INFO ON HANDBALL...ODD IS 5.75 RIGHT NOW..WHO WANTS THIS TIP?

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
sirchris4u:
stopping now since no one is following
oga, i just stumbled on ur post. pls can u teach me how to place vtennis bet online? i already have an account with nairabet. which bookie do u suggest? thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DoroMega: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Akabay, assuming the liverpool match had ended under 3.5 you would have been at a loss. Doesn't that make the system risky?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Calebsky:

Uncle me me me...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DoroMega: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Calebsky:
i do
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lukesmith:
cheesy
Yeah bro, u never send me dt thing nah
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lexylexy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oya naww jst drop am like dat cool calebasky style
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
holuphisayor:

gud to know u made some $$$, same here too. I really dnt know y 365 I sharing dis $$,it used tto be on big matches alone now the y shared $250 free money already grin
Nah so boss
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
DoroMega:
Akabay, assuming the liverpool match had ended under 3.5 you would have been at a loss. Doesn't that make the system risky?
He would have gotten a refund of his inplay bet of $40, thats why its a free bet. his profit would now be from the offplay under 3.5 he staked. do u get it now? its not a system, its a free bet offer from bet365 and he's trying to explain how he used his own offer!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Basket
Malaga (2,5) - Real Madrid
Tip : 2 / 2
Odd : 2.25
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
MATCH - GERMANY BUNDESLIGA HANDBALL (W)
RB LEIBZIG - BLOMBERG - 2 - 6.00 ODD

Stake responsibly!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
DoroMega:
already shared two method of extracting d freebet without a betting exchange on this thread...but lemme explain in brief and wud drop d third method if u want me to grin

1. do offplay double chance home or away before d match ...den once d game is inplay bet on straight draw

2. do offplay on under 3.5 and once game starts do over 3.5 inplay

note: d method I play depends on d odds available
also u can bet more than $50...yes,I said so but only offplay ohh....if u try am for ur inplay stake na only $50 dem go return. cheersgrin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
lexylexy:
Oya naww jst drop am like dat cool calebasky style

already dropped..just look up
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
DoroMega:
No Doro, if it ended under 3.5 goals dt will return $53+ and dt $40 I bet during In-play will be RETURNED into my acct under 4hrs, dt's d secrete (agreement) behind it and left my profit to be $13+ if u get d calculation very well anyhow u make money, it's dt clear man
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Club Friendly Games
PSG - Inter
Tip :
Odd : 2.00
Sure : 10001%
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by MrMann1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
holuphisayor:

already shared two method of extracting d freebet without a betting exchange on this thread...but lemme explain in brief and wud drop d third method if u want me to grin

1. do offplay double chance home or away before d match ...den once d game is inplay bet on straight draw

also u can bet more than $50...yes,I said so but only offplay ohh....if u try am for ur inplay stake na only $50 dem go return. cheersgrin
Do they have a particular match where they give out this offers or any england based match.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
holuphisayor:

Please share the third grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DoroMega: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buddyy:
He would have gotten a refund of his inplay bet of $40, thats why its a free bet. his profit would now be from the offplay under 3.5 he staked. do u get it now? its not a system, its a free bet offer from bet365 and he's trying to explain how he used his own offer!
Yea right, makes sense. Wonder why naija bookies dont offer this.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Operation Tiger Claw!!!
Day 1.

BASKETBALL
ESTONIA: Korvpalli Meistrilliga
BC Kalev-Parnu
Tip: 2
Odds: 7.00
Time: 5 o' clock

BET ALL YOUR MONEY ON THIS MATCH. REWARD ME AFTER WIN!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
MrMann1:

Do they have a particular match where they give out this offers or any england based match.
before now it used to be big and tough matches like ...champions league match man city vs Barcelona or manutd vs chelsea and most times just once a month...but this one is like d fifth for December alone if I can remember vividly grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
holuphisayor:

before now it used to be big and tough matches like ...champions league match man city vs Barcelona or manutd vs chelsea and most times just once a month...but this one is like d fifth for December alone if I can remember vividly grin
They offer the free bet on all clubs they sponsor .. I think
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gen2lpatty(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
1960bet is just spoiling my mood. I have over 20k in my account and I can't bet with it cos they have scattered it all. some games have double chance market, some don't, some have just 1x2 market like the Tottenham vs chelsea . I hate this. Y is this so?

Other bookies have all the markets. this is frustrating.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cybertooth:
Operation Tiger Claw!!!
Day 1.

BASKETBALL
ESTONIA: Korvpalli Meistrilliga
BC Kalev-Parnu
Tip: 2
Odds: 7.00
Time: 5 o' clock

BET ALL YOUR MONEY ON THIS MATCH. REWARD ME AFTER WIN!!!

These are the kind of tips i like...Real Tiger Claw...If Win...We Win together cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
BET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS >> http://pdy.pr/bet5GET2O

Psg win
Ipswich win
Derby win

£10 returns £45!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
holuphisayor:

Oyah drop d 3rd method joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.