Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1844983 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by UniqueGem(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
ericgold:
wait let me ask google my broda!
Abeg talk better na.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin
ITALIAN SERIE A
1) palermo vs cagliari-handicap 1:0
2)genoa vs Atlanta-handicap 1:0
3)parma vs fiorentina-handicap 0:1
ITALIAN LEGA GROUP B
4)ascoli pichio fc 1898 vs teramo-handicap 0:1
total odd:3.56
gl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by overdrive(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
AND where is lagatumuch.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by macquest: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
And this should serve as a lesson to all the gullible ones that believe you can ALWAYS beat a virtual system. The system is not static its dynamic, always changing; the moment you think you have an idea it flips...and please I think its high time we all put a stop to selling whatever sort of information here be it ebook or whatsoever. If there is a system you are not willing to share its better you keep it to yourself. The truth is if you are really making money from that info you don't need people's 3k all in the name of ebook. We are here to help one another not to SCAM ourselves. Special thanks to Mxxpunkxx you just saved some people here. With this latest development I am sure we won't be seeing some monickers in a while. Have a Green Day peeps!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
overdrive:

MISS KE
NOOOOO D GUY NO GREE US HEAR WORD
WE WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HE CONTRIBUTED TO ALABI"S CAMPAIGN.

I hear say him dey villareal . . anyways, i wouldnt know since it's been ages since he last posted
except ,maybe, under a new monikor . . .
for now, lets enjoy the breathe of fresh air,
singing . .

can u feel it, can u feel it, can u feel it (Sagem myx-2 ringtone)

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ericgold(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
Abeg talk better na.
I knw wat u may be feeling nw,but my advise to you is pray and fast,na jet(computer) age we dy broda...no good company loves to dent their image,what I advise u to locate their office and if no reasonable response...pls drag deir name to the mud and ready to get get dirty for ur money(e nor easy to punt and one yeye bookie cum say e nor wan pay me,I rest my case)......dts my candid advise to you sir!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by UniqueGem(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
ericgold:
I knw u may be feeling nw,but my advise to you is pray and fast,na jet(computer) age we dy broda...no good company loves to dent their image,what I advise u to locate their office and if no reasonable response...pls drag deir name to the mud and ready to get get dirty for ur money(e nor easy to punt and one yeye bookie cum say e nor wan pay me,I rest my case)......dts my candid advise to you sir!!
Thanks boss. Pls one more question, are they owing you too? Or is there somebody else they're owing here?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by good188(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:
just see all d deposits u made since Dec12th
Guy, quit punting please , for ur own good !!
Alabi is really killing you grin grin grin
PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE QUIT BETTING ,ALABI REALLY SUCK YOU
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:
d Orijin wey dat bros gimme don chill well . . .
make i go drink am abeg .. . i dey come

This guy I fear u oo grin grin

Where is puskin sef? We need to give this guy an award..

I think from this moment onward, it should be a capital offence for anyone to post any screen shot of a Green pick that wasn't posted on here b4 the game was played.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Greetings!!!!

Seems like a lot has transpired these few days.

Was in a budget defense strategic planning meeting in my office, and i must tell you it was not funny. Everybody has to be serious with whatever you are on this year. Imagine a budget prepared on the premise of 165 naira to a dollar as benchmark in August ( i mean for my company), and the radical change in the last 3 months. Today we are looking at 182 naira to a dollar officially. Our soft landing and cushion in my company is that some of our earnings is in dollars.

With the current price of crude oil in the international market, i stand to be corrected, so many businesses may go down and there may be job cuts here and there since we are basically an oil-driven economy. This is the reason the government has to step-up in diversifying the economy.

Back to basis. If you are into sports trading, please trade wisely. It has the potential of making you some good extra income. This is one of the reasons i always say "Stake Responsibly".

We can all make it.....We can all do it in a smarter way....We are here to help each other.

Good to be back again.

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecided i know i can be a pain in the a** sometimes.but i will rather cast picks than to scam people by selling fake e-books and post useless screenshots. Chai! Naija! Wonders shall never end. GGMU
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taiocol: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hail o

14 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by richsyd: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
godoluwa:
beware of monsuru, okonja, lukesmith. SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! TO HELL WITH D 3 OF U. Neva try to trade words with me otherwise, u gonna regret doing so

Finally! Peoples eyes have been opened!!! Btw. u forgot to mention kaya09, Petestallion, BigHeart, maxdude, even freshaboki... ALL SCAMMERS as far as I'm concerned... tongue

@mxxpunkxx1 Baba God go make u bigger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
LEAGUE : ITALIA: Lega Pro - Group A
MATCH : Como - Mantova
TIME : 20:45
TIP : X / 1 (half time - full time)
ODD : 5.30

or

x/x @ 5.00
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
kingofcasting:
grin
ITALIAN SERIE A
1) palermo vs cagliari-handicap 1:0
2)genoa vs Atlanta-handicap 1:0
3)parma vs fiorentina-handicap 0:1
ITALIAN LEGA GROUP B
4)ascoli pichio fc 1898 vs teramo-handicap 0:1
total odd:3.56
gl

Sharp!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
richsyd:

A very Amen to that, and you too brov !
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iykofias(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
kaylechy:
#OperationRecoverWhatYouLostIn2014

Everton - westham - BTS @1.6
Palermo - Cagliari - 1X @1.2
Parma - florentina - 2nd team 2win either half @1.6

Total odd - 3.072
na odd of 3.072 na hin i go tak recover wetin i lost for 2014 shey? U neva even dey serious
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Calebsky:

Double:

20:15 Penafiel - Benfica 2 @ 1,30
20:45 Grenoble - Marseille 2 @ 1,25
22:30 Colo Colo - San Marcos de Arica 1 @ 1,25

Odd: 2,03
which year ur last tip WAN play cos I staked on dis match on Sunday which I had to cash out cos Colo Colo no gree score not to talk of win?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by MyLane: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chai..... Iyammi! Dat Monsuru guy abi na Mushroom, you don f*ck up big time. You should just go and bury ur head in shame. KingOfCasting, abeg come bind and cast this guy enter d desert of disgrace, anguish and lamentation.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lexylexy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yungmilio2:
In Chimaji's Voice - kikikiki
Very soon we are going to sing - owo ni koko - by : dygeasy

Lmao. Owo ni koko Ma brother,where is akraym
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
holuphisayor:

which year ur last tip WAN play cos I staked on dis match on Sunday which I had to cash out cos Colo Colo no gree score not to talk of win?

game was played on the 4th....posted from my compilation...played already
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by okonja(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
godoluwa:
monsuru, u r a fvcking nincompoo* how come someone entered ur account without ur knowledge. if truly u r making cool cash wit ur system, u must be a folly by asking for 3k to reveal d system. once again, MONSURU560, LUKESMITH & OKONJA ARE SCAMMERS. BEWARE OF THEM

godoluwa:
beware of monsuru, okonja, lukesmith. SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! TO HELL WITH D 3 OF U. Neva try to trade words with me otherwise, u gonna regret doing so

Tell more about yourself dog! undecided
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
ITALY: Lega Pro - Group A

Match: Novara Lumezzane

Tip: 1/1 ( Halftime - FullTime)

Odd: 2.20
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
richsyd:

Finally! Peoples eyes have been opened!!! Btw. u forgot to mention kaya09, Petestallion, BigHeart, maxdude, even freshaboki... ALL SCAMMERS as far as I'm concerned... tongue

bigheart. Na d name wey dey decieve thaf fvcking dude pasting fake picks. I love to do some findings before I arrive at conclusion. Dat guy called bigheart get biggest heart to withstand perpetrating fraud. He wanna collect 30k per month for his fake picks. If truly what he sells work, I expect him to av a gud website and not a fvcking blogger.com website. Rollersofbet.com is SCAM!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
kaylechy:

Sharp!
na so. But na the 2nd and 4th game i dey look with one eye.especcially the 4th
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
LaGaTumuch:
grin|| STAKE YOUR PAPA HOUSE ||grin

1. 05.01.15 19:00
mersin - Genclerbirligi (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Super Lig / Turkey / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.35
Result:

2. 05.01.15 19:00
Balikesirspor - Trabzonspor (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Super Lig / Turkey / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.22
Result:

3. 05.01.15 16:45
SS Lazio Roma - UC Sampdoria (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Serie A / Italy / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.35
Result:

4. 05.01.15 20:00
West Bromwich U21 - Reading U21 FC (both teams to score and Under/Over 2.5 goals)
U21 Premier League, Division 2 / England / Soccer
Customer type: Yes/Over @ 1.60
Result:

Total odd: 3.56

...don't forget to stake all your belongings plus your January House rent... winkwinkwink

PM me I can give you a italian facebook handle that you can do your Hexa-betting (meaning multiplying your earning in 6-folds). They are really good, pen watch the 2.0-30 combo tips for few days before using him. Trust me you will love it.

Udinese - Roma: X2 =
Milan - sassuolo: Over 1.5
Parma - florentine: Marks sq. Guest it
Glenavon - dungannon: Over 1.5

Share 2.14

Stake 30 %
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nzecorneboy: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
holuphisayor:
hmmm
danger hovering around
#elders murmuring
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
okonja:

Tell more about yourself dog! undecided
u deserve no response. Check all ur post and u gonna see dat am ryt by calling u a scam
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
MyLane:
Chai..... Iyammi! Dat Monsuru guy abi na Mushroom, you don f*ck up big time. You should just go and bury ur head in shame. KingOfCasting, abeg come bind and cast this guy enter d desert of disgrace, anguish and lamentation.
BWAHAHAHAHA. You forgot,the forest of doom.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by teewee800: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
ericgold:
I knw u may be feeling nw,but my advise to you is pray and fast,na jet(computer) age we dy broda...no good company loves to dent their image,what I advise u to locate their office and if no reasonable response...pls drag deir name to the mud and ready to get get dirty for ur money(e nor easy to punt and one yeye bookie cum say e nor wan pay me,I rest my case)......dts my candid advise to you sir!!

Yes ure right, they must pay the money they owe, im also involved too and i will go to there office tomorrow, or else they will face the consequences of scamming people.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lilwayneme(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

A very Amen to that, and you too brov !
I was also wondering why a virtual system will be 100% perfect.. e con dey make us tink say we no know anything about punting...winning always no red....God forgive me, even if T.B JOSHUA dey punt alabi go cast am...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.