Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1852629 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by olatunji390(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
neroflo:
wetin hapun na
bw u withdraw 8500 last month na

you de keep record?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
neroflo:
shocked really
buh how
which team

Monaco and Twente ..... To name but a few
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by infobiz9ja(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
yemi2plus:
What a Reddish day for the punters!!

What's the PFP about and a link to it will be appreciated?

Speak 4 urself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by marcjoe(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
leocolin:
Contact marcjoe, he is very reliable and competent

Tanks for the mention...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lexylexy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bia puskin what do u mean by hold your peace. The moderator of the pfp has just been accused of being the same monicker that won it with 1.40 odd and the best thing u can do is close the damn thread? Mehn,am beginning to think that this nairaland is as filthy as my a$$ hole. And bia akraym or alligatorswerve or alligator pepper,why don't u convince us you're not afusat by releasing the pins for the 2k top up. You are bigger than this naww.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jusho(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Green grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odunharry(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2015
marcjoe:

Tanks for the mention...
bro morning..are u base in lagos?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by frinx: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2015
grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:
It's a pity that many of us don't knw that akraym is thesame person as alligatorswerve. .
Akraym is alligatorswerve a.k.a. Afusat
akraym name isAkoko Raymond"Ak + Raym"=akraym.
I discover this when i carry out some research. . Akraym is the owner of http://www.akokoblog..co.uk.If you visit that blog and scroll down you will see his full name their *AKOKO RAYMOND*.
His also the owner of http://www.ball2hands..co.uk.If you visit that blog and scroll down you will see his name in short form *Ari RAYM*
Now, if you goto twitter and search for *akraym* you will find out that he bearAKOKO REIMUND-ARI M http://twitter.com /akraym.He transform Raymond to REIMUND and add *ARI M* on twitter. You will also notice that the name you found on his blog http://www.ball2hands..co.ukcarried *ARI*
If you also Search foriamakokoon twitter you will found *Alligatorswerve* http://twitter.com/iamakoko.RememberAkokois Akraym name. How come alligatorswerve bear iamakoko?. Another thing you will notice on alligatorswerve profile is the name of akraym blog http://www.ball2hands..co.uk.
Afusatola is the of akraym girlfriend or wife. . The full name is Oluponmile Olaitan. . .
If you search forafusatolaon twitter you will found Oluponmile Olaitan http://twitter.com/afusatola.. On this afusatola Profile you will see akraym blog http://www.ball2hands..co.uk.
Afusatola is the short form of afusat. . Afusat is the name use for the competition by akraym a.k.a. Alligatorswerve
Nice findings Nobody should bother confirming those blogs cos they have been removed sharply...... And for this dude that replied longfellow that i quote below, am just curious am not implying anything but why is it that you opened an account during the rift period and u claim not to know much about betting But the first comment u made was in the pfp thread and u were already judging a fight u didn't know about, based on the time u registered Unless maybe this is another handle created #wink....... Nobody is drawing any conclusion yet but akrym should come and clear his name.
troot:
Dude. Are you so sure about all this things you wrote. Because I just visited those sites you wrote up there and I don't seem to understand what you're saying.
From my observation, you look confused. Just because the dude posted your details here. You tried a lame attempt to do same. There just giving irrelevant and mis-matching details. You're really a kid they say you are.
Pheew
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by eckersley: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

nice 1
Hy Babalawo.
When u started exposing the whole sham,
I saw truth in what u were saying- u'll notice d single likes u got.

But as a bada.ss FSB trained investigator, did u mirror d blogs/sites
u referred to- given they hv bn taken down?
[Tho I visited them when they were still up]

A very grave financial misconduct has been perpetrated,
and the EFCC and ICPC are highly interested in this matter.

The mirrors of the sites/blogs will be the solitary shred of evidence to bring
the perpetrators and their pus-skin[pus-filled skins] to book

PS:
Tying the loose ends of the case with a team of highly trained
lawyers and forensic mods
Expect a reply fr us soonest
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by AEyo1(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2015
f**k internacional......any link on pfp saga
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2015
iykofias:
guy i jux notice it a few minute ago, d shocking revelation was that akraym was d same person wit diffrnt moniker as Afusat a.k.a aligatorswerve. Can u imagine this rotten, smere and corrupt ways of puskin and co. How can d moderator of an event be a competitor in the same event? Where is it done? Seun pls come and intervene in this matter.
FYI puskin, dont even try to ban me, cos i will be unban before u say bingo, it is a dare!
Seriously?
I saw it coming though
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by michaelwestern(m): 5:49am On Feb 05, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
grin grin grin

Oga i like this your market o. please try to post your predictions before the game starts. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Mah laff small...CHIMA always having the LAST laff!! Since the dawn Of TIMe. I don't want to be messy this morning. Otherwise I would have taken time to post some of yalls responses alongside ur names as regards the TRASH u kids spewed back then when I wud always Call Out Yalls SO BELOVED moderator.. Even u @eckersley SMH for u, recently u made a remark sayin "that's why he hates puskin so much because he banned me from the football thread " bck then. How come u wnt to act brand new noww like u were neva defending him. Infact u went as far as saying "why was it only me"
SHAME ON YOU ALL, JUST TO NAME A Few who ATTACKED,CURSED and Hurled Cuss words at me. you are now seeing what I saw from the wword GO! Abt ur all and all MOD.my stance still Remains. He's a Very One sided MODERATOR and Partial in everything. Let me Laugh at Yall ...kikikikikikikikiki @lgboks
S/N: am on the sidelines to watch.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by feldido(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
grin grin grin

Try n post ur games early enough like the other day with red apples.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kecy22(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Guys, alwz follow my games if u'r hoping to see green cuz my games are alwz 90% EVA GREEN
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kecy22(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Ghana-Equatorial Guinea 1 @ 1.83

CHILLE
CD cobreloa calama-O'Higgins HSH 2 @ 2.10

Total 3.84

Play combo
Or
Single

EVA GREEN 90%
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jetworldpee: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2015
nlanders, read thoroughly on the kind of picks you wanna bet on here, I mean tips posted by members... am telling you, bookies have grown wiser and it won't be a surprise if I tell you, bookies are dropping picks here and which is all red by the way, bookies grown wise,punters getting confused......
final shot, be the best of your own,only few tips here along will do the jjob.
peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pryme(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2015
kelvic1:

Booking point is similar to card market.
1 yellow card = 10 booking points
1 red card = 15 booking points

red card - 25 point. I stand to be corrected
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DoroMega: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2015
mehn dat akraym guy is a sleek scammer,did merrybet eventually pay the money cos der was a complaint dat dey refused to pay?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
obi4eze:
I hope the bookies get it wrong again when Dortmund plays.

wanted to stake 1000 on Augsburg win buh the tipsers made me changed my mind as most of them backed Dortmund to prevail.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jetworldpee: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Pls wht is the final results of Twente yesterday's match??
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2015
suxxman:
Time to hang myself... undecided

laughs and falla from MTN Mast...

Bookies wicked ooo
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Goodnuel: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
PuntGenius:
I can swear with anything that I don't know Lowiz, Dgyeasy or even Akraym/Afusat in person and I am not writing this to get anyone's favour, but it's so sad that we can't coordinate a simple game that has rules successfully.
To worsen the case, Puskin closed the thread with flimsy excuse all in attempt to cover the truth.
And it was same him [Akryam] that won the PFP??. There was a time he dropped a game on behalf of somebody and when I complained, he said it was allowed.. Can't recall the person he dropped the game on behalf of sha..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Madawaki01(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2015
kecy22:
Ghana-Equatorial Guinea 1 @ 1.83

CHILLE
CD cobreloa calama-O'Higgins HSH 2 @ 2.10

Total 3.84

Play combo
Or
Single

EVA GREEN 90%
the meaning of hsh

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gift01: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
jetworldpee:
Pls wht is the final results of Twente yesterday's match??
Twente lost 0-2
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PuntGenius: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
yemi2plus:
What a Reddish day for the punters!!

What's the PFP about and a link to it will be appreciated?

https://www.nairaland.com/1965310/merrybet-punt-pride-iii
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2015
pryme:

red card - 25 point. I stand to be corrected
I got it mixed up. You are correct
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iykofias(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2015
kelvic1:
A red card is 15 points not 25 points
a straight Red card = 25 booking points;
2 yellow card for an individual (results to a red card)= 35 booking point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.