Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (173975 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
linton99: I don't understand u..are u saying u weren't invited 4 d interview?

haha..you go fear God... its not everyone that wrote the interview/exam that are expecting the list.lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
linton99: Benny,cabaye,scientist,emma,csimms,etc etc..where una dey na This matter don serious oo hope una never Hibernate...any new thing yet??
Paddy.... I dey wella..... It will surely come to pass... We just have to keep praying... I was just finking has any1 tried to mail or call those contacts on NDDC website to seek 4 info. #teamoptimistic
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Benny247:
Paddy.... I dey wella..... It will surely come to pass... We just have to keep praying... I was just finking has any1 tried to mail or call those contacts on NDDC website to seek 4 info. #teamoptimistic
that's a good idea my bro...at least a word so we know what's up...ma sch done call and mail me tire
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

[b] Yes o, I jst got my txt praise God. Ds is it

Congratulations for your success at the 2011 NDDC post graduate foreign scholarship interview. You are to report at 4th Floor(Education) NDDC H/Q 167 Aba Road Port-Harcourt on Tuesday 13th sept 2011 by 10.30am. For the collection of your Award Letter. Please come with the following; 1. School contact person & address, 2. school bank details, 3. student bank detail.
Thanks
For NDDC

[b]

I copied the above text from a successful candidate on who got his sms in september of 2011. I think this is reassuring for those of us who have lost hope
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can follow this interesting link on naijahotjobs to keep hope alive.
http://www./f37/nddc-post-graduate-foreign-scholarship-program-2011-a-62501/index33.html
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2014
EMMABC1: You can follow this interesting link on naijahotjobs to keep hope alive.
http://www./f37/nddc-post-graduate-foreign-scholarship-program-2011-a-62501/index33.html

But briefing comes before collection of award letter - it is already due.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sifo: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
pls bro, how much is the tuition fee for AUST Abuja? is it fully sponsored like IPS?
Tuition fee is $15000. There is usually a screening exam and d top 2 students get full scholarship which also covers feeding but no stipend. Others get scholarships of $5000. Generally scholarship depends on your performance in the screening test, full scholarships could be awarded to more than 2 candidates based on performance.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Good morning everyone hold your breath you are getting your letter this month
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2014
scientist235: Good morning everyone hold your breath you are getting your letter this month

Bros...Goodmorning, you always speak in parables ...abi u be Jew?..LOL....Anyway good to know that there is going to be light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the info....#TeamOptimistic.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Hey i just tried calling the nddc helpline dat calld me during d interview,he assured d list wld soon be out but cnt realy state wen exactly.. we shld just be hopeful
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2014
kurma: Hey i just tried calling the nddc helpline dat calld me during d interview,he assured d list wld soon be out but cnt realy state wen exactly.. we shld just be hopeful
good work dear...keep it up
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Today is friday!! ......#We keep hopes alive
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by desireux: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2014
kurma: Hey i just tried calling the nddc helpline dat calld me during d interview,he assured d list wld soon be out but cnt realy state wen exactly.. we shld just be hopeful
linton99: good work dear...keep it up
keep the good work up bro. pls can u send me the num
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2014
scientist235: Good morning everyone hold your breath you are getting your letter this month

Baba park one side o. No dey yarn for this forum. I remember how you dey hustle everybody for information and we were giving it to you but cos according to you, you meet top echelon wey give you info, you no wan yarn. Guy you be fake guy, make you park one side abeg. Whether your name dey or not, na for your pocket. Everybody here know say the list dey fall out this month, so if you have nothing new to say, just FEM!!!! Which kain rubbish sef? You dey enjoy as your fellow men dey beg you? You no know yourself.

To all potential scholars, let's exercise patience. When e fall out we go all see am. My advise is that you should notify your schools of the delay and drop a hint that you might need to defer until Jan or Sept next year. It's a smart and wise step to take.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014
csimms7:

Baba park one side o. No dey yarn for this forum. I remember how you dey hustle everybody for information and we were giving it to you but cos according to you, you meet top echelon wey give you info, you no wan yarn. Guy you be fake guy, make you park one side abeg. Whether your name dey or not, na for your pocket. Everybody here know say the list dey fall out this month, so if you have nothing new to say, just FEM!!!! Which kain rubbish sef? You dey enjoy as your fellow men dey beg you? You no know yourself.

To all potential scholars, let's exercise patience. When e fall out we go all see am. My advise is that you should notify your schools of the delay and drop a hint that you might need to defer until Jan or Sept next year. It's a smart and wise step to take.

You couldnt have said it any better,we need pursue this guy comot here,i don talk tire..he comes here fronting as a friend..but he has only his interest at heart..echelon ko..electron ni!

csimms my paddy i c ya jare..

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by donobj: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2014
It is well with my soul for my God will fight for me. NDDC time is flying. Pls respond.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guys considering the manner or speed with which NDDC started this year scholarship process, starting from the last day of registration (28-02-2014) to the aptitude test(04-04-2014) and few days later they called for Oral interview(17-04-2014), the time span was less than 9 weeks if I am not mistaken. It is now over 16 weeks now we last heard from them.I thought by now, we would have known our individual positions. LORD HELP US in Jesus name. #TeamOptimistic
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Niger Delta!! God will save our land....this people are not even interested in us at all...if they are why not release d list early so people can get to there sch early and settle in...they have acted like this for some years now...this is terrible!!!!...in other lands in Nigeria this would have been a settled matter long ago
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by smo3: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Benny247: Guys considering the manner or speed with which NDDC started this year scholarship process, starting from the last day of registration (28-02-2014) to the aptitude test(04-04-2014) and few days later they called for Oral interview(17-04-2014), the time span was less than 9 weeks if I am not mistaken. It is now over 16 weeks now we last heard from them.I thought by now, we would have known our individual positions. LORD HELP US in Jesus name. #TeamOptimistic

Very pathetic and annoying. I'm beginning to think the delay has nothing to do with finance. Was it so, they wouldn't have been so fast in the beginning. Well God dey. They don't even feel we deserve to know the outcome. This is how they toy with people's future. Nonsense...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
smo3:

Very pathetic and annoying. I'm beginning to think the delay has nothing to do with finance. Was it so, they wouldn't have been so fast in the beginning. Well God dey. They don't even feel we deserve to know the outcome. This is how they toy with people's future. Nonsense...

Fingers crossed. It is well
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
NDDC has kept us in the dark for long. If we don't receive invitations for briefing today, then something must be wrong and we need to act fast by contacting the top mgt of NDDC; not just contacting any employee of NDDC.

Please, anyone who has a link should try and contact the MD or Director of Education now and get back to us.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
GlobalCareers: NDDC has kept us in the dark for long. If we don't receive invitations for briefing today, then something must be wrong and we need to act fast by contacting the top mgt of NDDC; not just contacting any employee of NDDC.

Please, anyone who has a link should try and contact the MD or Director of Education now and get back to us.
yes pls...!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jimmyjerry07(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
It's really a Big 'Waa oo' 4 NDDC. I can't believe by now we don't know our Faith, considering the initial trend in the date of Test and Interview.
I am optimistic we are definitely going to hear from them this month. But then, we need to give the management pressure via calls and mails (as suggested above)
I learnt somthing frm previous scholars; the last time NDDC update their site was on Monday 11th of August, it implies nothing for us this week.
I believe on or before they update the site we will have heard from them.
To check when last NDDC update their site, just visit the site: www.nddc.gov.ng , when it opens paste this on your browser n wait for the response: javascript:alert(document.lastModified) .
Gracia.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jimmyjerry07(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
It's javascript:alert(document.lastModified)
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
And today ends....looking forward to next week....by the way,guess what's up this weekend?? ITS THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE!!...cool off guys enjoy ur weekend
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
linton99: And today ends....looking forward to next week....by the way,guess what's up this weekend?? ITS THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE!!...cool off guys enjoy ur weekend

again....the week ends on a discouraging note
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
linton99: And today ends....looking forward to next week....by the way,guess what's up this weekend?? ITS THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE!!...cool off guys enjoy ur weekend

again....the week ends on a discouraging note. NDDC why?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guys I just discovered something today frm a friend processing his visa...if all ur details are right..it takes about 1 to 2wks 2 get a visa..so God dey
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
linton99: Guys I just discovered something today frm a friend processing his visa...if all ur details are right..it takes about 1 to 2wks 2 get a visa..so God dey

if you get the Nddc scholarship letter, simply pay the balance of your tuition to get your cas letter if your tuition is higher than the Nddc funds and apply for your visa. no rushing..the letter is the Main thing.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
That means its adviced to do the TB test and be prepared... God help us.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
cabaye:

if you get the Nddc scholarship letter, simply pay the balance of your tuition to get your cas letter if your tuition is higher than the Nddc funds and apply for your visa. no rushing..the letter is the Main thing.
Which you will get before the month runs out ,we are in the threshold of receiving the letters
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
kurma: That means its adviced to do the TB test and be prepared... God help us.

Firstly we would be asked to fill the name of the school we going to during the TB screening and secondly the TB certificate is only valid for 6mnths.

We nt certain of the school we would finally end up in and we also don't no when we finally get our award letters such that some folks might even defer admissions till sept 2015. Due to these uncertainties i don't rili see the need for the TB test rush

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.