Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1088292 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary, Joseph is my middle name. Lol. smiley

What somali tribe are, Hawiye?

LOLz no hun I am from the Isak tribe if you must know. I'm from the newly formed Somaliland
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by ESIXLOVE: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:
My beloved, most cherished and boisterous E-family; as some of you may or may not know, I'm coming out for the upcoming Ms. Nairaland beauty contest. And as with the past contests, the winner is chosen from the highest amount of votes. So I beseech you my E-family and friends to come out in droves and vote me and if possible campaign for me to win it. I cannot do without your votes nor your help, so I'll be needing them both if I'm to win the crown. I'll be forever grateful if you all can show your support whichever way you can. Thanks a lot kisskisskiss

Sis charijee
Sis Cheriepet
Bro JeffreyJamez
tempem
Laveda
MzLaurel
Mzhorlah
Jigsawkillah
harlos
dre11
toniro
Esixlove
STARSHYNE
DaveP
LogoDWhiz
Avaa
Mishoree
Nikymezor
Adufetohposh
Lekinz
Ma'am PrettySpicey
Ma'am repogirl
Alienstar
Papindiho
KingTom
Nibian999kiss....welcome sweet...I'm sorry for my long absence.

fully represented my love. I'm so by your side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by joseph1832(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

LOLz no hun I am from the Isak tribe if you must know. I'm from the newly formed Somaliland
Oh I see. Heard about your tribe. Seems your tribe have numbers if I'm not mistaken. I once thought your tribe was the same with Darooth or something like that.

I'm more conversant with Hawiye tribe. I dated a somali girl once, she's Hawiye. Told me quite a few things...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by loomer: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:
My beloved, most cherished and boisterous E-family; as some of you may or may not know, I'm coming out for the upcoming Ms. Nairaland beauty contest. And as with the past contests, the winner is chosen from the highest amount of votes. So I beseech you my E-family and friends to come out in droves and vote me and if possible campaign for me to win it. I cannot do without your votes nor your help, so I'll be needing them both if I'm to win the crown. I'll be forever grateful if you all can show your support whichever way you can. Thanks a lot kisskisskiss

Sis charijee
Sis Cheriepet
Bro JeffreyJamez
tempem
Laveda
MzLaurel
Mzhorlah
Jigsawkillah
harlos
dre11
toniro
Esixlove
STARSHYNE
DaveP
LogoDWhiz
Avaa
Mishoree
Nikymezor
Adufetohposh
Lekinz
Ma'am PrettySpicey
Ma'am repogirl
Alienstar
Papindiho
KingTom
Nibian999kiss....welcome sweet...I'm sorry for my long absence.

We have hearing. We shall be do as our power fit can carry us and making it a sure something that u winning the contest.

Infact you no get rival self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by AlienStar: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2016
I dey your back, bae.
lanicky:

Sis cha.rijee
Sis Ch.eriepet
Bro Je.ffreyJamez
temp.em
Lave.da
MzLa.urel
Mzh.orlah
Jigs.awkillah
harl.os
dre.11
toni.ro
Esixlo.ve
STA.RSHYNE
Dav.eP
Logo.DWhiz
Ava.a
Mishor.ee
Nikym.ezor
Aduf.etohposh
Lekin.z
Ma'am P.rettySpicey
Ma'am r.epogirl
Alienst.ar
Papindi.ho
KingTo.m
Nibian9.99kiss....welcome sweet...I'm sorry for my long absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh I see. Heard about your tribe. Seems your tribe have numbers if I'm not mistaken. I once thought your tribe was the same with Darooth or something like that.

I'm more conversant with Hawiye tribe. I dated a somali girl once, she's Hawiye. Told me quite a few things...

no hun darooth, haweye ,Isak and one other tribe called dir, are the 4 major tribes that make up somalia. Are there somali's in nigeria? where do you live? How do you date a mali girl if your back home or are you in the west?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am team Lanicky!! But they won't count my vote but you have my support girl!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Hey you... how you been? I couldn't stay away embarassed
Wow! Good to have you back, noticed you came back with super energies cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
charijee:
Alright sweets....can't wait to have you fully back grin...and get something special for me wink

Hehe, ma'am, me miss you. Hope you good?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
bqlekan:

Wow! Good to have you back, noticed you came back with super energies cheesy

grin grin grin lipsrsealed

it's called "Back with vengeance" wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:
I am team Lanicky!! But they won't count my vote but you have my support girl!! grin

Why won't they count your vote embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
bqlekan:

Hi my big sis e Boo... grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:

Why won't they count your vote embarassed

Although I am an old member, I deactivated and came back so they might think my account is a fake because it was created 2/3 days ago...If you chat to them maybe... But I have your Details on my siggy so i hope it helps....
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
loomer:

We have hearing. We shall be do as our power fit can carry us and making it a sure something that u winning the contest.

Infact you no get rival self.

Lol..loomer which continent you dey?
This grammar no be naija made ogrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by loomer: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:

Lol..loomer which continent you dey?
This grammar no be naija made ogrin

I dey tell u.

I dey behind Africa
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

Although I am an old member, I deactivated and came back so they might think my account is a fake because it was created 2/3 days ago...If you chat to them maybe... But I have your Details on my siggy so i hope it helps....

Awww! embarassed
I think your vote would count if you have up to 100 posts.

Well...your support and campaign is enough. grin
Thanks a lot dear..I appreciate your effortsmileykiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
loomer:

I dey tell u.

I dey behind Africa

Behind Africa? shocked
What country is that?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Laveda
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:

Hi my big sis e Boo... grin
Lol
Hi, miss Nl grin I believe we are one big fam now, you have my support

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hi Franklingud kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol

Hi, miss Nl grin I believe we are one big fam now, you have my support

Lol.
Thanks a lotgrin

How has been your day?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by loomer: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:

Behind Africa? shocked
What country is that?

Make I ask the immigration officer.

OK the country name na nijiria
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
loomer:

Make I ask the immigration officer.

OK the country name na nijiria

Hahahahahaha.. Why evilsgrin

Niger no dey speak your kind of English.
We rather speak pidgin than you IRANian English grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Laveda(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:
Lave da

Yeah I'm here.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by loomer: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky:

Hahahahahaha.. Why evilsgrin

Niger no dey speak your kind of English.
We rather speak pidgin than you IRANian English grin

Maybe I be mixed breed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin lipsrsealed

it's called "Back with vengeance" wink

Lol, I hope you understand its really not worth it on here. And I'm still expecting your mail

grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol, I hope you understand its really not worth it on here. And I'm still expecting your mail

grin

LOL what's not worth it? you soo negative dude.. my vengeance is peaceful grin

My mail could take awhile because I've boycotted the matrix.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
crackhaus:

You don't know how to greet your elders anymore? grin

You're such a fooool! grin What makes you think I'm younger than you? I am your Aunty so cum correct grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bqlekan(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

LOL what's not worth it? you soo negative dude.. my vengeance is peaceful grin

My mail could take awhile because I've boycotted the matrix.
Lol, it's okay. Welcome back. grin
About the mail, anytime is okay
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:

no hun darooth, haweye ,Isak and one other tribe called dir, are the 4 major tribes that make up somalia. Are there somali's in nigeria? where do you live? How do you date a mali girl if your back home or are you in the west?

Naya, you have to mention the Cisse specifically even though we're technically Dir, cuz we're the ancients and your elders grin

It's good to have you back, fam. You just disappeared. Take it easy on Fulaman, lol.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
bqlekan:

I'm good, mon cherie....you back now?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
My Lil dovey
My African beauty
My black elegance
My ever glowing princess
I'm right behind you like your azz grin

Lanicky sweerrie, go bring the glory and honour home, that's your customised crown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.