Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,155 members, 7,981,072 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1117237 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: why won't I care? Is she not my sweerie? Or are you jealous cos you're not the one i'm calling sweerie?
Irishkez com see o shocked. CJ your friend is jealous
me jealous of you.....tufia......don't need you calling me that
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
chibwike: thanks dear...i hope to relax here and maybe go to bed from here. Today has been stressful
What made it stressful na.....pele dear.....why not take a hot shower and chill your nerves
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: me jealous of you.....tufia......don't need you calling me that
Easy. We're not quarrelling. I only poured out my thought tongue.
But wait..... How do you expect me to believe you since you've never for once believed me? undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: nothing. Or is it now a crime to greet my neighbour? undecided
Ahhh it's not a crime o.....but this one you're jumping up and down......hmmmmmmm
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: Ahhh it's not a crime o.....but this one you're jumping up and down......hmmmmmmm
lol. You must be a good psychologist grin. I was happy at first cos i finally won the heart of Irishkez grin. But I'm sad now angry cos she broke her leg cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
3Dimension: thank God she's save. God will continually protect and guide u.. thanks sweet-in-law she's worried tht I'm worried. *smiles*

*smiles too*......welcome back in-law......cheriepet has been looking for you
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: I think he went in search of you......he'll be back.....take it easy

I have seen him swthrt smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: lol. You must be a good psychologist grin. I was happy at first cos i finally won the heart of Irishkez grin. But I'm sad now angry cos she broke her leg cry
Did you just say you won lottery?....congrats
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: She's doing just fine.......missing you tho

Im here now...*holds and gives her warm kiss*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
3Dimension: thank
God she's save. God will continually protect and guide u.. thanks
sweet-in-law she's worried tht I'm worried. *smiles*

*Hugs tightly with tear* oh it is good to c u again..... tot i wont c u again.... smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: Easy. We're not quarrelling. I only poured out my thought tongue.
But wait..... How do you expect me to believe you since you've never for once believed me? undecided
We're not quarrelling.....cos you not believable
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: Did you just say you won lottery?....congrats
is it that the spectacle you're putting on has expired or you're not happy about my success in winning irishkez's heart over? undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Im here now...*holds and gives her warm kiss*
Awwww.....i missed this kiss. .....you're looking smart baby
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
IrishKez: House I broke leg o

cry cry cry cry

OMG!!!! shocked....How come Na? cry.....Sorry dear!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: We're not quarrelling.....cos you not believable
it means the both of us can't be trusted then grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: is it that the spectacle you're putting on has expired or you're not happy about my success in winning irishkez's heart over? undecided
Lol.....neither
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: it means the both of us can't be trusted then grin
Taaa....I'm not like you.....trust defines me

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: Lol.....neither
I still don't believe you. That your laughter is not from your heart grin. You're angry deep down inside you. tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: I still don't believe you. That your laughter is not from your heart grin. You're angry deep down inside you. tongue
why should I be angry?......I'm so happy for your victory
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: Taaa....I'm not like you.....trust defines me
You don't trust me, i don't trust you. We don't trust ourselves. We can't be trusted. grin
i've got a colleague here grin. Now tell me. What are you upto. You can always confide in me as your fellow colleague grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: why should I be angry?......I'm so happy for your victory
hahaha grin. Thanks dear.
I just wish you keep getting along with irishkez. embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: You don't trust me, i don't trust you. We don't trust ourselves. We can't be trusted. grin
i've got a colleague here grin. Now tell me. What are you upto. You can always confide in me as your fellow colleague grin
I can't colleague with you frankben......I'm so full of trust.....you want some?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

OMG!!!! shocked....How come Na? cry.....Sorry dear!!
do me a favour jeffreyjamez. Don't behave as though it's charijee that broke her leg. This is Irishkez for christ sake angry

you're making it seem like she's your wife. tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: I can't colleague with you frankben......I'm so full of trust.....you want some?
CJ denying the truth since 10BC. Anyways. We know how we do it wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
charijee: Awwww.....i missed this kiss. .....you're looking smart baby

Thanks Baby.... I went shopping.... and I got you something..
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: do me a favour jeffreyjamez. Don't behave as though it's charijee that broke her leg. This is Irishkez for christ sake angry

you're making it seem like she's your wife. tongue

You're Seriously saying this to me?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
IrishKez: House I broke leg o

cry cry cry cry

Which one
The right or the left.....
So I can consult IFA on what happenedgrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Peep
But it seems this place is empty for now

*catwalk out of the thread gently*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks for all the felicitations
I missed a step in the staircase after we had lectures. You know the human traffic and all and so I wasn't mindful of where I was placing my foot and it happened. Thanks to one guy that catched me on time cos if I had reached ground I would have been an emergency case in the hospital.

PS: I was afraid it was a break but the pharmacist said it's an ankle abrasion. I have received all the treatment including the spraying type. It still hurt though. embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

You're Seriously saying this to me?
yea. Charijee and I trust no one. You're not exempted cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by spanzed(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
IrishKez: Thanks for all the felicitations
I missed a step in the staircase after we had lectures. You know the human traffic and all and so I wasn't mindful of where I was placing my foot and it happened. Thanks to one guy that catched me on time cos if I had reached ground I would have been an emergency case in the hospital.

PS: I was afraid it was a break but the pharmacist said it's an ankle abrasion. I have received all the treatment including the spraying type. It still hurt though. embarassed
so sorry Take care...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
frankben: yea. Charijee and I trust no one. You're not exempted cheesy

She trust Me tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.