Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,340 members, 7,910,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY (783 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls right now, my heartbeat is sounding GBAM.
Pray tis not HIGH BB.
Yeah, when Nairaland went on ASUU strike, i visited Seun account and on a post that said "am so sorry" a nairalander commented that Abu Mikey commited suicide cox of his girlfriend Martha who was a victim of the attack.
May we type RIP to the Monikers that lost thier lifes on Nairaland.
Note: i didn't mean real life death.
Though Abu's rumour is a different case. A real death hoax
Re: May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
RIP Martha. Though you are now a NOBODY, we believe you are alive somewhere smiling at us till we cross the Silver River
Re: May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY by AbuMikey(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abu Mikey:

glad! Welcome back.. Xup with Martha?
Re: May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY by kristylopezz: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chaiii..and Obrigado, the owner of the thread ''HOW DO U GET KIDS INTERESTED IN SCIENCE?'' Its all gone. WoooW!! May all the monickers that fell- Return In Peace!
Re: May We Type RIP To Those That Lost Thier Lives In The Nairaland Attack Nw NOBODY by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
kristylopezz: Chaiii..and Obrigado, the owner of the thread ''HOW DO U GET KIDS INTERESTED IN SCIENCE?'' Its all gone. WoooW!! May all the monickers that fell- Return In Peace!
Amen..pls brother keep praying for thier souls.. The Lord is your strenght

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Heae This! Very Soon Am Goin 2hack This Site Down Tru Gailbreak Ios... / Why Do Some Me Touch Their Chest After A Hand Shake. / What Is Your Birthstone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.