Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (493796 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
No need to commentus cos it will definitely be liked tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
No need to commentus cos it will definitely be liked tongue

I refuse to like this.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

I refuse to like this.. tongue
but will definitely like yours grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
but will definitely like yours grin

Lol.. That ain't fair!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

Lol.. That ain't fair!!!
you know the world has never been fair to mankind.

But I thought that people always want their posts to be liked how come your different? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
you know the world has never been fair to mankind.

But I thought that people always want their posts to be liked how come your different? grin

Lol.. The thread called for it so I'm trying to see if the op has a price for one who posts without a like...

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

Lol.. The thread called for it so I'm trying to see if the op has a price for one who posts without a like...
am likely the one to win his imaginary price....... Won't need any badbelle to pour sand for my garri embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
am likely the one to win his imaginary price....... Won't need any badbelle to pour sand for my garri embarassed

LoL, I'll support you and see if you'd eventually win it..

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

LoL, I'll support you and see if you'd eventually win it..
win wetin? My dear there is absolutely nothing to win here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
win wetin? My dear there is absolutely nothing to win here cheesy

Lol.. No be you wan win prize?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

Lol.. No be you wan win prize?
just wanna be the last man standing,that's all.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
just wanna be the last man standing,that's all.

The bolded, never seen a man with braids, and a well rounded female body.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

The bolded, never seen a man with braids, and a well rounded female body.. cheesy
what do you presume I use? Last lady,woman, girl,grandma, standing? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
what do you presume I use? Last lady,woman, girl, grandma, standing? grin

Would'very asked you to use the bolded but if I do, then it means that am an ancestor.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

Would'very asked you to use the bolded but if I do, then it means that am an ancestor.. grin
of course you are, have you forgotten?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by francizy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
of course you are, have you forgotten?

Yeah, gray hairs don't lie... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gud pm

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Boss Bantino

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
zyzxx:
Boss Bantino

I greet you Zyzxx

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bantino:

I greet you Zyzxx
apy new week sir

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I can only sense one badbelle who liked my posts and he never cease to disappoint, his name........... kaboninc.

But have gat good news for you surely I will be the last man/ woman standing.

But in my case is strictly not allowed grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
I can only sense one badbelle who liked my posts and he never cease to disappoint, his name........... kaboninc.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin
hmmmmmm zyzxx I can see your handiwork in all these grin but I no go work for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by kaboninc(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
lyntiffany:

This is how you fail common common entrance exams.... cheesy

I don't only like, I share. So ask zyxx, he's been the housekeeper

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
kaboninc:

I can perfectly sense devils' handwriting on the wall when I see one grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by kaboninc(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
I can perfectly sense devils' handwriting on the wall when I see one grin

Thank God mine is of a saint!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by lyntiffany(f): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
kaboninc:

Thank God mine is of a saint!
you wish?

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
i dey kampe

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
I DON WIN AM JOOR.. HIP HIP HIP HURRAY !!! Na #GODWIN

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
hmmmmmm zyzxx I can see your handiwork in all these grin but I no go work for you.
actually am a saint
Ur first suspect was d actually person grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
kaboninc:

d last time I check u did both like share

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.