Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,836 members, 7,976,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (523359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bantino:
Proudlyngwa, Armadeo and gentle136, hope you guys are ok?

How come nobody liked this one.

Bantino wants to use corner corner to win.

We are watching always.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Bantino:
Proudlyngwa, Armadeo and gentle136, hope you guys are ok?

Doing fine boss

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

I bind every spirit

He can speak for himself undecided what he wrote seems like an indirect insult, I didn't find it funny and if he can write that then he can explain it himself.

How did I do all the above, that's the question

You are asking how you did all of the above and you are still doing all of the above.

Your binding wire no dey finish
Abeg allow my ministry to flourish.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Good morning to all likers paradise citizens,morning captain(Bantino),morning Daeylar,& good morning ghost likers

grin wink cheesy

Chai!!,egbami ooo!!!!,4 likes? Y'all are dead,yu hear? DEAD!!!!!! angry

Daeylar,how could youcry cry sad cry cry......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:
Good morning to all likers paradise citizens,morning captain(Bantino),morning Daeylar,& good morning ghost likers

grin wink cheesy

Chai!!,egbami ooo!!!!,4 likes? Y'all are dead,yu hear? DEAD!!!!!!

Daeylar,how could youcry cry sad cry cry......

Greetings to you Dave, wishing you and other members here a wonderful and successful week

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

What did I do?

Confess,you liked my postcry angry

why?

*Whispering*if it's not you,tell me who liked it,please,I need to get REVENGE grin

sorry for accusing you sha,I shouldn't suspect you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bantino:

Where have you been?
Hey,I've been busy. How u doing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
VirginDiva:

Hey! My mortal enemy is back

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:

Confess,you liked my postcry angry

why?

*Whispering*if it's not you,tell me who liked it,please,I need to get REVENGE grin

sorry for accusing you sha,I shouldn't suspect you.

Lol You want revenge? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol You want revenge? grin

a ghost's revenge,yu know d matter naa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:

Hey! My mortal enemy is back
I'm back dear.
Didn't know i was ur enemy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
VirginDiva:

I'm back dear.
Didn't know i was ur enemy

Wasn't it you that said "bring it"?

Buh anyway,I keep no enemy.

BTW,*Whispering* I have a crush on Daeylar,don't tellgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:

Wasn't it you that said "bring it"?
True.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
True.

Hmmmm

so you've been on this thread since?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:

Hmmmm

so you've been on this thread since?

peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
VirginDiva:

I'm doing great & u?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bantino:

I'm doing great & u?

mehn,itz too quiet in here,I'm beginning to get both bored and suspiciousundecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:

mehn,itz too quiet in here,I'm beginning to get both bored and suspiciousundecided

Don't worry, there will be a lot of comments to like later tonight...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bantino:

Don't worry, there will be a lot of comments to like later tonight...
Truer words have never been said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dayvey:

wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by fucklikant101(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bantino I am proud of you....rotten fish pusssay fall on you my niggga wink

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
fucklikant101:
Bantino I am proud of you....rotten fish pusssay fall on you my niggga wink

The Originator of this thread, bros I salute you, where the he'll have you been after the NL tsunami?

Glad to have you here... Armadeo, Odunharry come and see Fucklikant oooo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Hmm is that so? Well hi fucklikant smiley

Bantino is this what you meant when you said this?

No it's not...
Game loading... (watch out)

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Here comes the game...
Dayvey, Virgindiva, Proudlyngwa, Armadeo, Gentle136, Daeylar am I missing someone out? If yes, help me call him/her

I just wanna spice things up here by giving out recharge card to lucky/fast fingers but you must figure it out

Rule 1, do not reveal the amount you win.
Rule 2, type LOADED if you are the lucky loader.
Rule 3, you must like every comment (don't leave it for the ghostlikers alone

Register your presence by quoting this and type "Present" before I proceed.

Are we game?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:
@ Bantino not everyone likes every comment, hopefully they are going to follow the rules,

I'm game,

I can't think of anyone else unless you just want to tag everyone who's commented over the last 3 pages, I think these are the ones can remember

Ok

As the first to arrive, you have the privilege to select the network that we'll first play (except 9mobile), while we wait for others to arrive

The game will kick off by 10:45pm

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

All right, glo
Lol, would have chosen 9mobile grin

Noted, please be here by 10:45 for the kick off

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Here we go,
Glo : 6146 4016 49*6 279 (Easy Level)

Guess the missing digit marked (*) above while loading it, note that after three attempts you'll be bared by your network.

Happy loading

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (716) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.