Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (521047 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Guy you must participate oh, why are you a stubborn Genius.

Abi, you wan follow do security work ni.
No can do sir.I can't partake in this parole,xpecially when my superiors and colleague(s) are absent.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Add Kyase to the mix , he will drag the whole man utd fans here
lol so this thread no wan die grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
No can do sir.I can't partake in this parole,xpecially when my superiors and colleague(s) are absent.

Sorry, you and your seniors in military hierarchy are all participating tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kyase:

lol so this thread no wan die grin grin

No be small thing oooo, the thread refused to die grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bantino is not up to me ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bantino:

No be small thing oooo, the thread refused to die grin
wonderment grin grin grin
make person change the gear.
like how my oga proudlyngwa do 2 years back with soul train videos grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

You have been nominated to represent the special unit.

Now go out and mate us proud, we got your back

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good evening my people, I must say that I'm impressed by the support and responses I've been getting towards Saturday's 6th birthday.

Aside Bantino and maggilove, every other paradise liker has a right to participate in the games. I have a maximum of 10 prizes now and more will still be added, so enjoy yourself guys.

The timing is now 6pm, I will post the format of the game tonight.

VickyRotex , I sent you a mail please can I get a response tonight?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Bantino is not up to me ooo.

Who's it up to; the General?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bantino:

Who's it up to; the General?
Am sorry, but you don't have enough clearance to be briefed on that info.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
For real you must be a stubborn man, person no dey win you for argument, bye don't catch me here.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
I will be announcing the format of the games soon.

ANTICIPATE.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
maggilove:

The timing is now 6pm , I will post the format of the game tonight.

Nawa o. What of me that will go for choir practice? sad

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
where naptu2

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
maggilove:
Good evening my people, I must say that I'm impressed by the support and responses I've been getting towards Saturday's 6th birthday.

Aside Bantino and maggilove, every other paradise liker has a right to participate in the games. I have a maximum of 10 prizes now and more will still be added, so enjoy yourself guys.

The timing is now 6pm, I will post the format of the game tonight.

VickyRotex , I sent you a mail please can I get a response tonight?
grin grin grin grin grin I must chop prize

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Vince77(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just calm down and breathe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
The traffic now is the highest I've seen so far. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
maggilove:
I will be announcing the format of the games soon.

ANTICIPATE.
weya na

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
ABCthingx:
The traffic now is the highest I've seen so far. grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Hahahahahaha

But your General has already given you orders to participate

Proudlyngwa:

Guy you must participate oh, why are you a stubborn Genius.

Abi, you wan follow do security work ni.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
ABCthingx:
You will still meet us, it will come at intervals.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin I must chop prize
you fit chop everything self but Proudlyngwa no go gree o.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Naptu2 has idea for everything
He is a living encyclopedia

Consult him

Cc Ishilove, but that one can scatter table, small.
Take that back angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bantino:

Hahahahahaha

But your General has already given you orders to participate

Well there is a scuttlebult going around the base that the General screwed the pooch in his last mission and would soon go back to the block.So until the air is cleared,I'll be at my station.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
maggilove:
you fit chop everything self but Proudlyngwa no go gree o.
lol na ,my correct boss be that oo

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
I'm sorry I will be posting the format tomorrow, we are getting more give aways , so we have to collate all at once for clarification sake, bear with us and keep anticipating.

June 27th will be loud and we are going to have fun, please make yourself available, 6pm till when we exhaust our prizes.

Good night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
maggilove:
I'm sorry I will be posting the format tomorrow, we are getting more give aways , so we have to collate all at once for clarification sake, bear with us and keep anticipating.

June 27th will be loud and we are going to have fun, please make yourself available, 6pm till when we exhaust our prizes.

Good night.
politician

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
chai, the tears move me,

But those in Uniform are not allowed to cry,

All right
48 hrs grace

But I still don't understand calculus

cheesy Thank you for your kindness, General!!! embarassed grin

I know you understand calculus, so I made a correction tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
ABCthingx:

Go and sing for us, while I win the prize on your behalf cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

I'm trying to win nah grin grin

Badt guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (716) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.