Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (493861 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahaha cheesy this your version lol

memories grin

Hahahah

I know you grew up been feed lies by Pete and KOK

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Only understood in the Alienary world tongue

No wonder

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:
Happy Sunday, folks! Have a great one! cool cool

Yes ma

Happy Sunday

8:00 is the code

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahah

I know you grew up been feed lies by Pete and KOK

No be lie cry cry

Bartork:

No wonder

nujmhjklijk
tyvgihbp0o
tvoulijnpujuo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

Yes ma

Happy Sunday

8:00 is the code

Thanks, sir.

Yea yea dialing.......

Go PARIS! Set Lisbon on FAYA!!!! cool kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Michealvegas: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
maggilove:
welcome back bro.
thanks smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks, sir.

Yea yea dialing.......

Go PARIS! Set Lisbon on FAYA!!!! cool kiss kiss

I am all set

Today is the day

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

No be lie cry cry

nujmhjklijk
tyvgihbp0o
tvoulijnpujuo

On Sunday

You need pop up

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Friendlo

I see you

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

I am all set

Today is the day

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

On Sunday

I need pop up

What's that you need

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

What's that you need

You need

You lead

You indeed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry

I can feel the blood rush to my legs

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

You need

You lead

You indeed

On Sunday again cry cry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

I can feel the blood rush to my legs

cheesy cheesy what should the players now do? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Bartork post=93142081]Friendlo

I see you[/quote

Hi smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

On Sunday again cry cry

Cro
Cro
Dielee

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy what should the players now do? grin

Am gearing to go

I feel like scoring already

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Friendlo post=93142246][/quote]

How are you doing today

Think fast nau

Do it quick

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

Cro
Cro
Dielee
angry angry cry cry
Bartork:

Am gearing to go

I feel like scoring already

Osshheyyyy. Give demmmmm. You wee give them livertrick grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

How are you doing today

Think fast nau

Do it quick

My day is going great
What should I think of

Just Joking I have decided

........ That......

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry cry cry

Osshheyyyy. Give demmmmm. You wee give them livertrick grin grin

Go and bet

Clear your account

The ticket won't cut

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

Go and bet

Clear your account

The ticket won't cut

Shade's so dark akant seeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Friendlo:

My day is going great
What should I think of

........ That......

How was service

Hope you prayed for me

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Friendlo:

My day is going great
What should I think of

........ That......

When did you become the joker in the park

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Friendlo:

My day is going great
What should I think of

........ That......

That what oooo

Telling me something

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bartork:

How was service

Hope you prayed for me

Service was Great cool

Should I have prayed for you?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Am I the only one that didn't go to church shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:
Happy Sunday, folks! Have a great one! cool cool
kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Corbin:
Am I the only one that didn't go to church shocked shocked shocked
Why?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrincessB1:
Why?
embarassed I was kinda sick

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Corbin:
embarassed I was kinda sick

Oh no! You should have call me to come and give you injection naa sad

Hope you've taken med?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.