Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (494083 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Corbin:
for you maami enjoy ♡ kiss
I don't want audio food, I'm really having a craving.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks maami,
If he tries it again enh

Oya VickyRotex rush and get maami one pot of very hot peppersoup now now
lemme wait to see the outcome of this.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
I don't want audio food, I'm really having a craving.
shocked ohh maamii embarassed

What should I do

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
tendyjohn:

I will definitely buy them for you because you deserve even more but can you wait a little? For 600yrs. . . embarassed

AS, its like you want us to remove the Su........r from you and leave only Assistant abi

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

AS, its like you want us to remove the Su........r from you and leave only Assistant abi

Ha! shocked

General! You've joined them, those people that want to tarnish my political image. . . sad

Infringement! angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
tendyjohn:

Ha! shocked

General! You've joined them, those people that want to tarnish my political image. . . sad

Infringement! angry
You mean your grin potlicker grin ambition, after maami has been doing well for us, go and buy her shawarma joor

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Corbin:
let's just wait for the 10 games cool

Alright, we'll see about that cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
I want either sharwama, chicken and chips or pepper soup, who will buy for me?

VickyRotex ,get the username of anyone who plays a prank on with this post and deal with the person accordingly.

Aye aye maami!!! cheesy Lemme carry book and biro. grin cheesy

I already see some people tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
tendyjohn:

I will definitely buy them for you because you deserve even more but can you wait a little? For 600yrs. . . embarassed

shocked shocked Bet why angry angry

Maami, number 1 cry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Corbin:
for you maami enjoy ♡ kiss

Good. You try. cool cool Maami, I hope you like it? kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex please discipline him.

Maami trust me. I've started the disciplinary action already cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks maami,
If he tries it again enh

maggilove:
lemme wait to see the outcome of this.

GENERAL, ***SALUTING *** cool cool

Yes, sir. Anything for maami. kiss kiss kiss

Maami, how you see this one? embarassed cry cry

Oya come and eat kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
tendyjohn:

Ha! shocked

Infringement! angry

Infringement, infringement and we are yet to see your lawyers undecided undecided tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Corbin:
shocked ohh maamii embarassed

What should I do

Leave me juh.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Remove it juh

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

You mean your grin potlicker grin ambition, after maami has been doing well for us, go and buy her shawarma joor
Tell him.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Bet why angry angry

Maami, number 1 cry
Deal with him please.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

Good. You try. cool cool Maami, I hope you like it? kiss kiss
I don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

GENERAL, ***SALUTING *** cool cool

Yes, sir. Anything for maami. kiss kiss kiss

Maami, how you see this one? embarassed cry cry

Oya come and eat kiss kiss kiss
Remaining sharwama , chicken and chips.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
Deal with him please.

cheesy On it maami. kiss kiss

AS, oya shooowwwww! angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
I don't like it.

Lobatan cry cry

4 Likes

maggilove:

Alright ma. Lemme go and find them. Anything for my maami kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

Alright ma. Lemme go and find them. Anything for my maami kiss kiss kiss
I hope the money I gave you will reach

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

I hope the money I gave you will reach

GENERAL, awee manage it. It should be enough. Thank you sir. cool Otherwise, I'll yell Mayday Mayday
As maami aff collected all my savings to buy aeroplane for me when I grow up cry cry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:

Sorry they took time preparing it.

How you see this one? They were doing buy one get one free. grin grin

GENERAL, (proudlyngwa) Thanks the money was on point. cool

I hope maami likes it cry cry

***KEEP OFF PEOPLE, MAAMI WANTS TO EAT*** angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
Leave me juh.
embarassed embarassed
Ok
M out
Sorry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

Sorry they took time preparing it.

How you see this one? They were doing buy one get one free. grin grin

GENERAL, (proudlyngwa) Thanks the money was on point. cool

I hope maami likes it cry cry

***KEEP OFF PEOPLE, MAAMI WANTS TO EAT*** angry angry
life no balance embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

GENERAL, awee manage it. It should be enough. Thank you sir. cool Otherwise, I'll yell Mayday Mayday
As maami aff collected all my savings to buy aeroplane for me when I grow up cry cry
embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crystal palace
Maami crystal palace dealing with grin grin grin cheesymanu
MAGGILOVE

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Corbin:
life no balance embarassed
Yes keep off .

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
maggilove:
Yes keep off .

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks maami,
If he tries it again enh

ok nah

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.