Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,951 members, 7,903,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. (10707 Views)

Enugu Jobs / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
God bless you. However, I will be happier when you tell me that you have started working and earning. I wish your persistence will make even one of them to accept you. That means, bye bye to job pursuit. Good luck.
liliangmail: Tanx...i got ur mail...am so grtful
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
See you later, God willing. I have to prepare for my next day activity. Good luck to everyone.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
writersmoney: At tranxo. It was her quest to work that got me attracted to her posts, so I just concluded that she actually wants to work. It is the person that continuously cries out that receives help, like the case of blind Bartimeaus. I like her persistence and will. At Lilian, please let me know when you have read the email. If I sent you scam info, report to the house. Goodluck.
Well you have a point.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
writersmoney: At tranxo, send me your email ,and God willing, I will send you some info before 3p.m tomorrow. You have actually helped the thread to keep moving. God bless Enugu State.
Sent you a pm.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
At tranxo, send me your email. I am waiting. Thanks.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 2:13am On Aug 14, 2014
writersmoney: At tranxo, send me your email. I am waiting. Thanks.
I said I sent you a PM. Check your email and reply my PM. Thanks
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 14, 2014
I did it twice yesterday. Maybe, you can resend it again. Thanks.
tranxo:
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by GiftedAgwu: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2014
@writersmoney please help me too I really need a job nomatter the pay I don't mind. God bless
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by GiftedAgwu: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Here is my email angelgifted@rocketmail.com I read microbiology. Thanx
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2014
writersmoney: I did it twice yesterday. Maybe, you can resend it again. Thanks.
Done
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2014
I have replied. Thanks.
tranxo:
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
The truth of the matter is that the info I am sending is only for those who worth their salt. That is, they can defend what they read anytime and anywhere. If you are among this group, let me know. God willing, your knowledge will be recognised and paid for. Thanks.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2014
writersmoney: I have replied. Thanks.
Not seen still.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Ok. Will send it in an hour time God willing.
tranxo:
Done
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
God willing, you will get it by an hour time.
tranxo:
Done
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2014
I have sent it.
tranxo:
Not seen still.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
@tranxo,check your email.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Check you email. Good luck.
GiftedAgwu: Here is my email angelgifted@rocketmail.com I read microbiology. Thanx
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
hmmm.All these coded job. . . make una talk am come outside na
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Koffies(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
writersmoney: The truth of the matter is that the info I am sending is only for those who worth their salt. That is, they can defend what they read anytime and anywhere. If you are among this group, let me know. God willing, your knowledge will be recognised and paid for. Thanks.

I have a B.Sc in Accounting too and I'm taking professional exam in my field. Although I dont live in Enugu but I can work there. I really need the information you're sharing too. God bless you and yes, I do know my onions well.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok. You can now send me an email to get it. I have replied your pm. God bless Nigeria.
Koffies:

I have a B.Sc in Accounting too and I'm taking professional exam in my field. Although I dont live in Enugu but I can work there. I really need the information you're sharing too. God bless you and yes, I do know my onions well.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by UcLloyd: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Onyem! Send me the mail too. Am in dare need of it. XI read Elect Elect Engr. I know Engr jobs are hard 2 come by, I can manage anything for now as well. I've worked as a customer care representative as well. Xxxx@yahoo.com. One love.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by alexlee50: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
tranxo:
Hmmmm. Just you or everyone?
You wan go try your luck?if he can do it to him,he can do it to anyone.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nationwide Recruitment at Divine Act Charitable Trust (DIVINEACT) - Executive Members

Deadline: 3 November, 2014

Divine Act Charitable Trust (DIVINEACT) is the world leading independent and non-profit organization dedicated to enable the poor rural communities in Africa countries to attain sustainable livelihoods, governed by the Executive Board of Trustees, is a registered incorporated body. Its mission is to help the Society towards a Search for Self-Reliance and Socio-Economic Upliftment of the vulnerable populations through the active participation of the community and the involvement of both the public and private institutions.
Divine Act Charitable Trust is currently in need of Executive Members, who will be acting as the Project Officer in different local and regional communities.

Qualification BA/BSc/HND

Experience 0 year(s)

Zamfara Yobe Taraba Sokoto Rivers Plateau Oyo Osun Ondo Ogun Niger Nassarawa Lagos Kwara Kogi Kebbi Katsina Kano Kaduna Jigawa Imo Gombe Enugu Ekiti Edo Ebonyi Delta Cross River Borno Benue Bayelsa Bauchi Anambra Akwa Ibom Adamawa Abuja Abia

Responsibilities:
*. Responsible for the management of the project within his/her communities;
*. Reports to the Executive Director and Programme Co-ordinator;
*. Responsible for project’s property and assets;
*. Counseling (when necessary) and supporting the Executive Director in the progress of the organization;
*. Advising the Executive Director about the advantages of partnerships if you are knowledgeable about and/ or part of another organization;
*. Participating actively in fundraising (i.e writing letters, soliciting, planning events) ;
*. Support project partners to follow appropriate means, serve as the main contact person for any projects in your neighbourhood. Identify capacity gap and training needs.
*. Implement the project’s Monitoring and Evaluation plan through regular and prompt collection of data and reporting, providing monthly updates as per the project's M&E matrix;
*. Organization and facilitation of functional skills workshops and post training support;
*. Development and implementation of a training programme for local communities:

Requirements:
*. Relevant degree or qualification in any field.
*. Very flexible and with a positive attitude
*. Dynamic and willing to take initiative to complete tasks assigned
*. Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken
*. Must have strong knowledge and passion for the community and development
*. Excellent attention to details and time management.
*. Strong communication and problem solving skill.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their Curriclulum Vitae or Resume to: info@divineact.org
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
C & I Leasing Plc, a finance company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria was incorporated on 28th December, 1990 as a private limited liability company.
Vacancies exist for Bank Teller as stated below:

Experience 0 year(s)

Lagos Enugu Edo Ebonyi Delta Cross River Bayelsa Anambra Akwa Ibom

Required qualification for all:
*. OND/NCE/HND qualification only.
*. Must be good looking, smart, articulate, Computer literacy is an advantage.

Method of Application
Kindly send CVs for candidates with OND/NCE/ HND qualification only, send to: ngozi.areh@c-ileasing.com, ruth.omo-ezomo@c-ileasing.com and cc.babatunde.oluwakemi@c-ileasing.com

Subject must be: Name, Qualification and Location.

Example: Areh Sandra Chijioke – OND – Bayelsa
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have replied you. Thanks.
Koffies:

Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by NobleAky(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
writersmoney: I have replied you. Thanks.
pls bro mine malachyezema@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by chrisley024(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
To those that have received the stuff.
What's it all about?
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sent. Thanks.
NobleAky: pls bro mine malachyezema@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 1:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at AfriHUB

Deadline:6 September, 2014

AfriHUB an international company with a reputation for attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals, due to rapid expansion and anticipated opportunities, seek to fill the following underlisted positions:

ICT Trainer
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Location Enugu Anambra
Job Field Education ICT
Ref Code: TR802

Requirements
• Must have a B.Sc degree (with 2.2) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent.
• The ideal applicant will possess a four year degree in a related field and/or the equivalent of 3-5years of training or teaching experience.
• Technical (ICT) training experiences a plus.
• CERTIFICATION in any professional ICT Program would be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication, including the clear and logical expression of ideas.
• Ability to maintain adequate delivery satisfaction to drive program success.
• Ability to implement revisions to sustained-course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness
• Ability to assess student readiness and knowledge level for courses through observation.
• Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Basic Concepts of Information Technology, ICDL/ECDL experience is a PLUS.

Network Engineers
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Location Enugu Anambra
Job Field Engineering ICT
Ref Code:NE355
No. of Slot: 4

Requirements
o Must have a B.Sc degree (with 2.2) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
o Experience in Windows 2000, 2003, NT 4.0, XP, Cisco IOS, Pix OS, HP/Compaq Servers, Dell Servers, Cisco switches, HP switches, Cisco Routers and firewalls. Symantec Anti-virus server, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2000/2003,TCP/IP, FTP, TFTP, TELNET, STMP, firewalls, VLAN, STP, ANTI-VIRUS/SPAM, ACCESS-LISTS, RAID, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, PPP, 802.11 a/b/g. BLACKBERRY, Cisco 3800, 3700, 2600 Routers / 3500, 2900, 5000 Switches, PIX 506, 515 & 525E Firewalls.
o Knowledge of Mikrotik Equipments for wifi
o Ability to provide network and server administration across multiple server platforms including Unix,Linux, Novell and Windows NT/2000/2003 Server.

Wi-fi Engineers
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Location Enugu Anambra
Job Field Engineering ICT
Ref Code:NE355
No. of Slot: 2

Requirements
o Must have a B.Sc degree (with 2.2) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
o Experience in Windows 2000, 2003, NT 4.0, XP, Cisco IOS, Pix OS, HP/Compaq Servers, Dell Servers, Cisco switches, HP switches, Cisco Routers and firewalls. Symantec Anti-virus server, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2000/2003,TCP/IP, FTP, TFTP, TELNET, STMP, firewalls, VLAN, STP, ANTI-VIRUS/SPAM, ACCESS-LISTS, RAID, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, PPP, 802.11 a/b/g. BLACKBERRY, Cisco 3800, 3700, 2600 Routers / 3500, 2900, 5000 Switches, PIX 506, 515 & 525E Firewalls.
o Knowledge of Mikrotik Equipments for wifi
o Ability to provide network and server administration across multiple server platforms including Unix,Linux, Novell and Windows NT/2000/2003 Server.

Accountants
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Location Enugu Anambra
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Ref Code: AC567
No. of Slot: 2

Requirements
o A B.Sc. (with 2.2 or above) in Accountancy or related field with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
o Expert knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and standards, and good practices of accounting.
o Ability to apply diversified accounting concepts, theories and practices to unique and complex situations.
Preference will be given to;
o Applicants with CISA, ICAN, ANAN and other related professional certifications.
o Applicants with computer software experience (e.g. ACL, Peachtree accounting, Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook).

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes tochukwuemerie.nnamdi@afrihub.com

Note: All applications must include codes for desired position, on the email subject, with cover letter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / Lawyers In The House / Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.