Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,810 members, 7,942,039 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE - Business To Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (53376 Views)

BUYING FROM 1688.com And Taobao Which Platform Is Better / Order Your Goods From Konga / Free Info About Aliexpress - 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nelsman(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2016
dabuble:
This Guy Nisibor is a cheap thief.

My Good less than 4kg spent ove 6months with him sep 2015 to feb 2016. Less tham 4kg n he still got the guts to charge me over 12k for less than 4k.

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR MONEY.

LET HIM COME OUT AND SAY WHAT I SAID IS A LIE N I WILL POST DETAILED SCREEN SHUT OF OUR CONVERSATION WHICH HE ALWAYS ANSWERS RELUCTANTLY

IF U FALL MUGU FOR THIS NISIBOR NA YOU SABI

I weep for you NELSON ISIBOR, you chose to scam people who trusted you and entrusted to you their hard-earned money for one business transaction or the other. Feel the pains of people as they lay a curse or say something real nasty to you, and you feel happy, you think you are smart. I said something to you in the last messages i sent to your Whatsapp, you will look for me and you wont see me. #45,000 is not so much for me to let go, but you will certainly count your losses. [/b] If not in your time, it awaits your generation. [b]

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Senioragender(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Grade A Fairly Used Clothing / Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.