Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Davido Hangs Out With Jennifer Hudson In L.a-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Jennifer Hudson In L.a-photos (886 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Jennifer Hudson In L.a-photos by villabiz: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
He shared the pic on his instagram page...a lot of Nigeria celebs are in L.A right now to attend the 2014 BET Awards which will hold this Sunday. See a pic of Tiwa at the gym.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/06/davido-hangs-with-american-star.html?m=0

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Jennifer Hudson In L.a-photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
I know Davido won't hesitate to flaunt his cash.
No wonder Jenny is getting Hyped. tongue

(1) (Reply)

“My Husband And I Are Still Legally Married” - Doris Simeon / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh When She Was A Child,teenager And Now Grown Up!!! / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Cozy Up SEE PHOTO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.