Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,054 members, 7,939,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. (1124 Views)

edit: Why Is My User Id Changed? A 24 Hours ultimatum To Revert It Back. / The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It / Seun, Please How Do I Change My Handle/ User Id?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by tpia1: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Be warned.

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: Be warned.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by tpia1: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Does this section still have mods or is this poster one of them?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by eggheaders(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: Does this section still have mods or is this poster one of them?

https://www.nairaland.com/1789702/collynzo-animalistic-osu
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lots of crazy folks on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: Does this section still have mods or is this poster one of them?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Agunnewi: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ibn sultan: Lots of crazy folks on nairaland

I tell ya!
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hahahaha... This is madness, the itstpia might just be a stalker who is obsessed with you tpia and wishes to become you.

Crazy folks sha...

Or you might be suffering from double personality syndrome... Who knows grin
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by pasqal09: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
This isn't funny anymore
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Enegod(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by tpia1: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2014
emmy-richie:
Hahahaha... This is madness, the itstpia might just be a stalker who is obsessed with you tpia and wishes to become you.

Crazy folks sha...

Or you might be suffering from double personality syndrome... Who knows grin

The person is just imitating someone else who started the whole copying monikers thing.

However, people need to know when to caution themselves, the original culprit has taken a back seat, this one who was learning from him, is still on.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by tpia1: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Btw the thread should not be moved from politics section if there are no functioning mods on nl.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2014
The person is just imitating someone else who started the whole copying monikers thing.

However, people need to know when to caution themselves, the original culprit has taken a back seat, this one who was learning from him, is still on. Stop this and give my Id back.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by fuckluv(f): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin We now have protest going on everywhere in Nigeria, even on Nairaland!
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 28, 2014
fuckluv: grin grin We now have protest going on everywhere in Nigeria, even on Nairaland!
amebo who asked you

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by fuckluv(f): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia: amebo who asked you
Hey! angry Hijacker stop quoting me angry
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 28, 2014
fuckluv: Hey! angry Hijacker stop quoting me angry
get the fucck out of my thread
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by fuckluv(f): 4:30am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia: get the fucck out of my thread
You don't know where they sell cane undecided
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 28, 2014
fuckluv: You don't know where they sell cain undecided
Don't you know where they teach to spell CANE?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by fuckluv(f): 4:38am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia: Don't you know where they teach to spell CANE?
Pele undecided
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
fuckluv: Pele undecided
run along

(1) (Reply)

Mother Jailed For Sleeping With Her 12year-old Sonwhile Her Partner Watched / 10 Things You Need To Say Before It’s Too Late / Obansanjo, Babangida And Buhari In A New Movie Called Expendable 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.