Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,809 members, 7,909,103 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (19138 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by UjSizzle(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
New age--Laura Sullivan, Enya, Yanni
In that order smiley
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimerase2: baby sori jare na luv, u suppose knw nah cheesy
Issorite....was just teasing you.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by romaine7(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Classic rock....all tru d night....i just love it
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by MsBella: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kelechiMarie(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
ONEDIRECTION-What makes you beautiful,little things WESTLIFE-fool again puzzle of my heart
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by lukmn(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Life is for rent-dido
emeli sande-clown
all of me-john legend
1+1 -beyonce
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by femijck(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
For me i think Celine dion does it better...especially from her latest album....tracks like
always be your girl
incredible
thank you
didn't know love.....
Water and flame
unfinished songs

And couple of the olds ones too...
from this moment
think twice
#teamceline

chantai -feels like home
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
None... I just log on to Nl... then doze off while reading some threads..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by GreyBlood: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
uj_sizzle: New age--Laura Sullivan, Enya, Yanni
In that order smiley
wow! Nice 1. I'm a big fan of New age music and meditative music.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by best4momoh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Blues.celine dion,marc Anthony, all old skool blues
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 4C2215131: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
dre11: What kind of songs/tracks do u love listening to at night when u tried to sleep and sleep is not coming ur way.......

So, i ask what kind of song/tracks makes u sleep at night.

New Age songs...sets me in a meditative mood that is a precursor to a good night rest.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
2pac - Ghetto Gospel
Eminem - Till I Collapse
Lil Wayne - No Worries
Kanye West - Runaway, Power, Black Skinhead
Jay Z - Blueprint
T.I. - No Mercy
Chris Brown - Gimme 'Dat
50 Cent - Ayo Technology
B.I.G. - Spit Your Game (Remix)

. . . i think that does it . . .

I forgot , the grand master of 'em,

Jesse Jagz - Redemption
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by puresystem: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Give me Kenny g anytime...im addicted to his songs.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Talph: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
dre11: What kind of songs/tracks do u love listening to at night when u tried to sleep and sleep is not coming ur way.......

So, i ask what kind of song/tracks makes u sleep at night.
1 song only 2Pac-wonder if heaven gat a ghetto
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by searay(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Music don't put me to sleep but listening to news and documentaries can.
Gospel music all the way
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kayboy4y(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Even if Celine Dion cough, I wil fall asleep...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Songs from taylor swift,fun_some nights,nosa-always on my mind,adele-best for last,kelly clarkson. Songs too,BIG-juicy,labrinth ft emeli sande-beneath your beautiful..................................
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Asabaman(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Don Williams..........ow! i luv all his tracks...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Alubarika by Partoranking!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by madskills(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
I FREPERE NIGERIA SCATER,SCATER,Evrytin JAGA JAGA by IdrIs Abdlkrm....reminds me of d troble we face daily.... sad
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Lanceslot(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Missmossy: Any song by Westlife does it for me. I lay my love on you is onewink
Me too... Westlifes Face To Face album does it for me. When you tell me that you love _ Westlife ft Diana Ross.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lana del rey,janelle monae, lorde, usher. And iggy azaela
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by judyeze1: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2014

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by woodboi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Different music pendin on mood, but few here...

Anythony Halmiton
Lemar
Brymo
Nas
Game
Dido
Taylor swift
Tyrese
Alicia keys
India arie
Usher
Jazz
Ebenezer Obey
Kwam 1
Onyeka
Bob Marley
Jimmy cleff
Lauryn Hill
Lupe fiasco

Compile their mp3 nd dats it. But enjoyin Say yes by Michelle williams tonight
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by nickz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
i hate beyonce but i just cut out 'the weekends' verse in the drunk inlove remix and sleep over it or basteille_pompeii
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Lanceslot(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
All westlifes songs==> all owl city songs==> some of Timberlake songs like mirror, holy grail.==> Bruno mars locked out of heaven, treasure, when I was your man.... In fact classic and R'n'b.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by momentum85(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
ASA collection pierce into my bones and marrows.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Atmmachine(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
only blue film can tuck me to sleep..
When i hear the sound of forking,i will easily sleep grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Atmmachine(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
All the terry G songs
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Atmmachine(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
The only thing in this world that can easily tuck me to sleep is DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN's speech cool cool grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by penzino(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
nsync, Gerard levert, don williams, shania twain, brandy, enya, yanni and of course Phil Collins
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by GreyBlood: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Atmmachine: only blue film can tuck me to sleep..
When i hear the sound of forking,i will easily sleep grin grin grin grin
cheesy
U need Deliverance grin
Atmmachine: All the terry G songs
hmm! Dis one na Doctor u need o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youtube Takes Down GabbyG AMEN Featuring Mr. NATURE Over Copyright Infringement / Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) / Wizkid - Essence (official Video) Ft. Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.