Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,418 members, 7,894,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? (1163 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Am In Love With My Colleague, Will It Affect Me? / "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? by ralphloren(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please fellow NLs i need your candid advice on a this personal issue.

It all began after my secondary school years as a school leaver. I had this personal lifestyle of keeping to mysef and maintaining few friends. Some years later i found mysef in the University as an undergraduate. I was very happy like every other fresher and decided to make best use of my time here in the university.

Fast forward!

I tried breaking my personal lifestyle of keeping to mysef just to give love a trail. But that singular action changed my whole life. I had 7 relationships as an undergraduate, out of which only 3 survived the 5h month anniversary. At first i thought it was the ladies fault cos i always advocate and maintained a SEX free relationship.
I discovered that after each breakup, i feel more happy and relaxed over the whole saga as i will always say - she wont say i used her and dumped her. I must mention many occassions that i was called names like deadwood,impotent, gay etc. But within me i knew i was strong and healthy just doesnt wana cave in.

My Problems!

Many years after graduation and serving my country, i have discovered a sudden change of attitude. I find it hard to go for a relationship. I have a close friend in my life now whom from her actions and deeds seem interested, but am scared of losing her like others. I love her now as JUST FRENDS and cannot assure her any committment. I have many close female frends that i hangout with and they seem to make me happy than being in a relationship.

Please what should i do about this frend of mine? Should i go on and start an affair with her hoping things will work out well? Or should i just tell her the truth? Will my current lifestyle really affect me in the future when it comes to marriage?
Re: Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? by durella4(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Live byong ur fear,start a gud relationship with her n try 2 avoid all those tinkz dat makes u brk up with gals
Re: Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2014
Smh
Re: Help! Will My Lifestyle Affect Me In The Future? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Overcoming your fear is the begining of your liberation. If you like her, give it a try. afterall, their is no harm in trying. If you dont try, you wont know.

(1) (Reply)

I Fell Inlove With My Boss!!! / ‘how We Were Raped’ / She Dey Give Me Extra Meat Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.