Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,011 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together (1032 Views)

Rebuild Your Sextual Ability A / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Let's Give Seun Time To Rebuild Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2014
I lost a lot of good fp threads.

I lost a lot of information.

I lost a lot of followers.

I lost everything. and Im sure fellow Nairalanders feel the same.

I think The God of Trickery, Esuu is @ work . (whatever you call it in your language)

This is one of the tragedies of life and I dont regret it.

The Lord Esu has taught us to always expect the unexpected .

You never know when a Tsunami can wipe out your entire carefully planned civilization in the blink of an eye.

This fact of life brings a smile to my face.

It motivates me to the Universal Truth that time stops for none and we must never lose hope, just as the tiny ant works hard no matter what.

The Gods are with us.

[size=38pt]LET US REBUILD NAIRALAND TOGETHER![/size] cool

5 Likes

Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by texanomaly(f): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2014
I like your attitude PAGAN 9JA. smiley I'm in... Lets Do This!!

1 Like

Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2014
wink
Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Chai. grin
Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by Enosa1(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2014
I'm in...where is the dangota cement, blocks, sand and granite
Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2014
You want to rebulid what does not belong to you abi undecided?? You must be a BIG joker.

Just try and encourage the owner joor, not trying to cry more than then bereaved.
Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2014
himkers: You want to rebulid what does not belong to you abi undecided?? You must be a BIG joker.

Just try and encourage the owner joor, not trying to cry more than then bereaved.

YOU FOOL! angry

Nairaland is NOTHING without our accounts! I am talking about building up the threads of our accounts from scratch. those threads are important archives for us and for Nairaland. they are what run the site.

not rebuilding with dangote cements, sticks.

2 Likes

Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU FOOL! angry

Nairaland is NOTHING without our accounts! I am talking about building up the threads of our accounts from scratch. those threads are important archives for us and for Nairaland. they are what run the site.

You are the bigger fool. Gawd punish you there..
Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by freethinker01: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU FOOL! angry

LOL:... The guy's definitely a fool. If there are no me, no u or no us then what's nairaland... So many fools on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by GooseBaba: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Damn!!! We sure lost a great deal of information... undecided The thing pain me...meanwhile, let the debates and enlightenment continue... Ase..

1 Like

Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Internet without Nairaland was basically meanless. I'm in, lets start building

1 Like

Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by alnaijiri(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
God-willing, Nairaland will rise again, and will be used to spread Islam throughout Nigeria and all of Africa, and bring justice to the oppressed Muslims everywhere.

SAY NO TO THE EVIL THAT IS PAGANISM!
Re: Its Ok. We Will Rebuild Nairaland Together by AmunRaOlodumare: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2014
alnaijiri: God-willing, Nairaland will rise again, and will be used to spread Islam throughout Nigeria and all of Africa, and bring justice to the oppressed Muslims everywhere.

SAY NO TO THE EVIL THAT IS PAGANISM!
^^^religious bigot!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Recognize This? *indomie Generation Just Forget It Pls* / Photo: Girl’s Ear Bitten Off During Fight With Neighbour In Lagos / Critical Thinking: Is This Cat Going Upstairs Or Downstairs? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.