Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,378 members, 7,971,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nairaland Victim Of DDOS Attack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Victim Of DDOS Attack (486 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Victim Of DDOS Attack by Footlocker(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2014
It's a type of attack on a network that is designed to bring the network to its knees by flooding it with useless traffic. Many DoS attacks, such as the Ping of Death and Teardrop attacks, exploit limitations in the TCP/IP protocols. For all known DoS attacks, there are software fixes that system administrators can install to limit the damage caused by the attacks. But, like viruses, new DoS attacks are constantly being dreamed up by hackers.
Re: Nairaland Victim Of DDOS Attack by Footlocker(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2014
The moment I posted this thread I was banned! Seems it was only after I emailed supermod or so this thread reappeared! Certain aspects of that ban still affecting me now! I can't post in all the threads,hmm Or may it's the virus still in effect. ANTISPAMBOT wherever you are fix what you've done. I no some mean international computers gurus don't push me.

(1) (Reply)

Banned By Antispam Bot / "I LOVE YOU" Three Words With Different Meanings / Has ASUU Begun Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.