Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads (1689 Views)

How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 28, 2014
Today reminds me of how I met you last year in a thread where I was almost killed grin and you came just like the Angel that you are smiley. You've been a great friend and a brother to me, God bless you. kiss

Happy birthday to the most sweetest and sugary person I know, have an awesome day ahead and stay blessed, i wish you all the wonderful tghings life have to offer you kiss

Wow, yesterday was oluwakidds's birthday and today is yours cheesy grin My 2 E- sweethearts kiss smiley Let me use one stone to kill 2 birds smiley

Happy birthday to you too oluwakidd and hope you had a wonderful birthday o, smiley you are now 18 kiss kiss Let me go get you your birthday present cheesy

*Rushes out to get him a pack of lollipop * smiley

*God save me grin I almost be don forget your birthday grin Nor blame me zic, I also loose part of my memory when Nl crash cheesy cheesy

Zic, this thread dey the right section? I know you frequentl this section and I also met you here that's why I opened it here kiss kiss When is the parry starting? grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy buffdae Zicco

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy birthday Zic

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by zicoraads: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Asanwa...Ada Owerri...My sherikoko...My Shuga berry...My cupcake...My chocolaty chocolate...My Sweetesthrt...thanks so much loff!

This is the rizon you'll always be special to me. No one here knows me like u do. U rock mi world baby grin grin grin grin

See why no lady can

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2014
zicoraads: Asanwa...Ada Owerri...My sherikoko...My Shuga berry...My cupcake...My chocolaty chocolate...My Sweetesthrt...thanks so much loff!

This is the rizon you'll always be special to me. No one here knows me like u do. U rock mi world baby grin grin grin grin

See why no lady can
kiss kiss kiss grin grin

Hafa the party na? oya come take me to the pool, I want to swim even in this cold weather wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by obayaya(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy Birthday sir Zicoraads!!! God bless you!!!

Take one alomo for my head grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy birthday zic

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy birthday man.... Wullap

Mehn this land is not safe again.. One gat to be very careful.. I don't trust seun and his mods again.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy birthday zic smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by ebamma(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy birthday man

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by zicoraads: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thanks 2 ala ya...i appreciate! Mz mariah durling...sorry I couldnt take u to the pool as u requested

Dun woreee ur cute lil sef too much tho...I intend to take u to the ocean instead grin grin grin grin grin

Where the heck is JBluv55? Or the hurricane blew him and the bar away

I want to spend money...my jeans is sagging fam...Inshort...I must spend this money cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by dre11(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Today reminds me of how I met you last year in a thread where I was almost killed grin and you came just like the Angel that you are smiley. You've been a great friend and a brother to me, God bless you. kiss

Happy birthday to the most sweetest and sugary person I know, have an awesome day ahead and stay blessed, i wish you all the wonderful tghings life have to offer you kiss

Wow, yesterday was oluwakidds's birthday and today is yours cheesy grin My 2 E- sweethearts kiss smiley Let me use one stone to kill 2 birds smiley

Happy birthday to you too oluwakidd and hope you had a wonderful birthday o, smiley you are now 18 kiss kiss Let me go get you your birthday present cheesy

*Rushes out to get him a pack of lollipop * smiley

*God save me grin I almost be don forget your birthday grin Nor blame me zic, I also loose part of my memory when Nl crash cheesy cheesy

Zic, this thread dey the right section? I know you frequentl this section and I also met you here that's why I opened it here kiss kiss When is the parry starting? grin

all this for him....... i dey jearosssiii oooo

em happy bornday to u Zico....
Hope say the rain no spoil ur celebration sha
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Happy birthday zicoraads......grin grin so you survived the nairaland crash??
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by zicoraads: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
wakacome: Happy birthday zicoraads......grin grin so you survived the nairaland crash??
Thanks loadz!

Abegi na who be you
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by zicoraads: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

all this for him....... i dey jearosssiii oooo

em happy bornday to u Zico....
Hope say the rain no spoil ur celebration sha
tongue tongue tongue

Na my baby be that o...I no dey us ha smile! Rain ké? For wia...me no dey that way o!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
wakacome: Happy birthday zicoraads......grin grin so you survived the nairaland crash??
I love your moniker o wakacome grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: I love your moniker o wakacome grin
grin grin ok dear...how is ur day going?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
wakacome: grin grin ok dear...how is ur day going?
Good.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by SpaceGoat: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: I love your moniker o wakacome grin
mariyah pleas advice https://www.nairaland.com/1790903/see-bad-girl-o
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hbd zinc sowie Zic....WULLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by calabaman(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: I love your moniker o wakacome grin

no bday wishes 4 moi
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2014
calabaman:

no bday wishes 4 moi
Why not? haba, for. you of all people?

Happy birthday dear...I need to do it in a better manner. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by calabaman(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: Why not? haba, for. you of all people?

Happy birthday dear...I need to do it in a better manner. smiley

DANCING
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by MabraO: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: MabraO.

Sweetie am here
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Sweetie am here
Abeg you can always reach me here.

Xup?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by MabraO: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Abeg you can always reach me here.

Xup?

Ok
Nothing much oh
Just thinking snout that ur coiled sexy hair grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Ok
Nothing much oh
Just thinking snout that ur coiled sexy hair grin
That's my natural hair, its not a style.you never told me you like it o. People never believe it's my natural hair.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by MabraO: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: That's my natural hair, its not a style.you never told me you like it o. People never believe it's my natural hair.

I guess u didn't hear me
Y do u think I asked that passer by if he liked it also
Was scared to touch maybe u dey forbid hand for ur head(those one kind believe)
Dem no get better eyes
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2014
MabraO:

I guess u didn't hear me
Y do u think I asked that passer by if he liked it also
Was scared to touch maybe u dey forbid hand for ur head(those one kind believe)
Dem no get better eyes
Lol. See as you serious ask the guy. But why was he looking at my hair like that? shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To My E- Sweetheart Zicoraads by MabraO: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. See as you serious ask the guy. But why was he looking at my hair like that? shocked

Serious ke was jokingly asking him oh
U forget say na inside barracks we dey
I no wan sleep cell for asking questions
Maybe he fancied ur hair but since I was there he couldn't say nd kept mute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner? / What Are The Problem Of Adolescent In Nigeria? / When A Girl, You Have Started Developing Feelings For, Insist On Being Your FWB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.