Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Happened To Nairaland?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nairaland?? (1003 Views)

See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Nairaland?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Having been a strong fan and following this site for over 3yrs or more I feel it's not fair that our beloved site had some issues and now it is back we are not told what happened. I got my first job via nairaland and I will forever be grateful to seun and his crew.
Also, I have used this site to learn so much about life,events and politics so I feel so concerned that they had issues and couldn't even tell us their fans what happened, what possible steps they will be taking to ensure it does not happen again...I repnairaland..a fan for life
It is on this premise that I ask what happened? Don't we deserve an apology? While I remain steadfast in prayerz that this great project that has blessed people's life will remain forever and forever (amen).

Thanks
Re: What Happened To Nairaland?? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Hopefully, Seun will still tell us what actually happened. Let's wait to hear from him

What happened to Nairaland ?

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Student Just Shot Dead By Robbers / $9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.