Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Which Nairaland Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nairaland Do You Prefer? (534 Views)

What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. / Nairaland Addicts: How Many Pages Of Nairaland Do You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Do You Prefer? by mcdreeezy: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
My goodness! Nairaland is like a city and since the blast, I've been visiting different streets (sections) and since I registered last year, I must confess- I have never seen nairaland so calm and quiet, so scanty. I can still count a lot of popular names that I haven't seen their posts since nairaland's come-back. I scroll through the frontpage and I can still see last year's topics. I must say, I'm lovin the quietness, no e-fights and much crowd. I love nairaland this way and I honestly wish it'll continue like this. Which nairaland do u prefer? The nairaland before the blast (pre-nairaland) or this nairaland after the blast (post-nairaland)??
Re: Which Nairaland Do You Prefer? by mstik(f): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Actually, I miss the old nairaland and I hope it will bounce back to what it was..
Re: Which Nairaland Do You Prefer? by pasqal09: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
I like this one better

(1) (Reply)

Elton John Says Jesus Would Support Same-sex Marriage / 12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.