Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? (2324 Views)

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by nationwide24: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Just being curuous, is it the girl or the guy? Wealth, background, beauty/handsomeness and the pride of either sex not withstanding. I mean natural softhearted forgiver in a case such as squabble that puts the relationship at a knife edge of falling apart. Experienced and mature contributions from this honourable house will be welcome.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Women tolerate and forgive more

1 Like

Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by xynerise: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: Women tolerate and forgive more
It all depends on who invested more in the relationship.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:

~Women usually are more tolerate if they find out that their husband had an extra marital child, they are likely to forgive the husband, unlike men who would probably ring the first divorce lawyer they know.

~If a husband cheats, the wife is more likely to forgive and move on. If a woman does, is she doesnt find herself 6ft under, she will find herself back at her fada's house upon him finding out.

This is regardless of whether they equally invested in the marriage or not smiley
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by pasqal09: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
I think its the woman
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by xynerise: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets:

~Women usually are more tolerate if they find out that their husband had an extra marital child, they are likely to forgive the husband, unlike men who would probably ring the first divorce lawyer they know.

~If a husband cheats, the wife is more likely to forgive and move on. If a woman does, is she doesnt find herself 6ft under, she will find herself back at her fada's house upon him finding out.

This is regardless of whether they equally invested in the marriage or not smiley
Ehen na. Women forgive easily in Africa because they invested more in a relationship. Marriage is what majority of Nigerian girls see as the ultimate achievement in life. No wonder you see a woman being manipulated and abused by her husband and she still declares her love for him. What I am saying is, our girls of nowadays are so dependent on a man that even if they caught him with their sister on bed, they will still forgive him just to save their marriage grin. A man who has no job and depends on his wife's income must forgive her even if she cheats on him grin. Hope you understand where I am driving at? cool

1 Like

Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
true point
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by nationwide24: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Ehen na. Women forgive easily in Africa because they invested more in a relationship. Marriage is what majority of Nigerian girls see as the ultimate achievement in life. No wonder you see a woman being manipulated and abused by her husband and she still declares her love for him. What I am saying is, our girls of nowadays are so dependent on a man that even if they caught him with their sister on bed, they will still forgive him just to save their marriage grin. A man who has no job and depends on his wife's income must forgive her even if she cheats on him grin. Hope you understand where I am driving at? cool
Great contribution sir but I actually meant natural softhearted forgiver irrespective of wealth/income/background and the pride of either party.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by xynerise: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
nationwide24: Great contribution sir but I actually meant natural softhearted forgiver irrespective of wealth/income/background and the pride of either party.
Forgiveness is a virtue.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
The strongest forgives easily,irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Women are built to forgive it comes with ease part of it u thought at a young age,

man are capable of forgiving but they never forget. Dangerous..
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Homguy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
He who loved more in a relationship forgives more.

2 Likes

Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Homguy: He who loved more in a relationship forgives more.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Homguy: He who loved more in a relationship forgives more.
gbam, but d love suppose dey equal, no b say 1 person go love pass, abi
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Homguy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
slimED: gbam, but d love suppose dey equal, no b say 1 person go love pass, abi
Love between two people is never equal regardless of any other factor. One person always loves more. IMO tho
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by amiskurie(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Houseofglam7: The strongest forgives easily,irrespective of gender.
embarassed
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by amiskurie(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2014
embarassed
Hi
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2014
amiskurie:
embarassed
Hi

My blackie...how are you?
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by amiskurie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Houseofglam7:

My blackie...how are you?
Lately,u haven't been rplyn my emails
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by mimiejacobz(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Women forgive easily
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
amiskurie:
Lately,u haven't been rplyn my emails
Cnt access my mail at the moment.
Will write/reply when i can.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2014
It depends on the individual and his/her level of emotional maturity.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Islie: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2014
the person that can move on easily btw the two that are in a relationship
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by amiskurie(m): 3:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Houseofglam7:
sad
Av been asking for the ringer u know
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2014
OBIORAA: It depends on the individual and his/her level of emotional maturity.
gbam! Another good point
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by farano(f): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Men
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Talon05: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
My missus
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by sexylogan(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Houseofglam7:

You had one of the best dp's in Nairaland. It

disappeared after the great blackout. I hope

you'll put it up again soon. I'm a big fan of yours.
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Jamesdman(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Generally, women possess a softer heart than men. They're capable of forgiving wholeheartedly.
However, putting other factors into consideration...
Both gender are capable of forgiving equally!
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by boombay(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2014
men of course!undecided
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by Agybabe(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Believe me. I forgive more even before you offend moi.

Afterall Sweet Jesus says 70 x 7 times per day!
Re: Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? by amiskurie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Houseofglam7:
How do u do,and family too?...I just wanna ring your bell. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationships Nowadays / 10 Mistakes Men Make While Trying To Woo A Lady / My Experience With A Lady Scammer Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.