Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,008 members, 7,886,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? (3987 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by subterfuge: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Please my fellow Nairalanders, does any one know the predictions of prophet TB joshua concerning tomorrows match between Nigeria and France?? Please share it with us.
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by elipheleh(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2014
predictions will come after the match

17 Likes

Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by goalburner(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
He cn only predict it wen he sees it. Daz how holy spirit works. Lez hop the Holy Spirit shows the score to him after today's sermon
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by lonelydora: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Let him not predict it after the match. He should tell us now or forever hold his peace.
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Philipmems(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
I thought he was quoted as saying he will not be informing people on scoreline of matches again... If so.. Let him be.. If Nigeria prepares properly for the match and we take our chances when they come we wouldn't need anyone to predict the score line for us... For example I predict the netherland and Germany will win there next match.... I guess that makes me a prophet right? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
why is this on politics section
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
The guy buried his face because of shame. MALAYSIAN AIRLINE.

1 Like

Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Cecediva(f): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Take my prediction and leave the man of God alone

NIGERIA 3

FRANCE 2
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Tallesty1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
goalburner: He cn only predict it wen he sees it. Daz how holy spirit works. Lez hop the Holy Spirit shows the score to him after today's sermon
That is how the spirit that gives him revelations works, you are not sure if it's the Holy One
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
TB JOSHUA DOES NOT PREDICT FOOTBALL MATCHES ANYMORE...HE ANNOUNCED DZ LONG TIME AGO.......
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
subterfuge: Please my fellow Nairalanders, does any one know the predictions of prophet TB joshua concerning tomorrows match between Nigeria and France?? Please share it with us.
TB JOSHUA DOES NOT PREDICT FOOTBALL MATCHES ANYMORE...HE ANNOUNCED DZ LONG TIME AGO.......
TB Joshua ‘resigns’ from announcing football prophecies: ’I
have been getting insults’
February 18, 2013 | Filed under: Editor's Choice | Posted by:
'
Renowned Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua of Synagogue
Church of All Nations (SCOAN) says he has stopped
prophesying on the outcome of football matches as one way
of protecting his followers and integrity from aggressive
supporters across the globe.
Prophet T.B. Joshua made his announcement Sunday
during a church service in Lagos-Nigeria attended by
thousands of people from across the world and monitored
on Emmanuel Television.
“I have resigned [from] prophesying for football matches
from today and my God has approved it,” said Prophet T.B
Joshua bringing the whole congregation to silence.
However, the man of God was quick to say he will only
attend to those (players and teams) that will need to hear
God`s direction on their career and the outcome of their
games.
“I have been prophesying about the results of football
matches before the games are being played, but many
people including my fellow Pastors could not take my words
and, instead, they have been threatening my followers.
Some could even go for fasting, praying against the will of
God,” the Prophet said.
“Last year I prophesied that Nigeria would not make it to
Africa Cup of Nations [AFCON], but many prophets in my
country rose against me and started fasting against the will
of God, which is a sin before the eyes of God Almighty,” he
added.
He further said when he prophesied about the outcome of
last year`s AFCON finals between Zambia and Ivory Coast
which he said Zambia would carry the day, many people
around the world, Ivory Coast in particular, accused him that
he contributed to their failure.
He, however, said the accurate prophesy was honoured by
celebrated African footballer Didier Drogba who
consequently accepted Jesus Christ as his personal
saviour.
“As I am talking to you, this famous player [Drogba] came
to this church just to honour the prophesy I gave out and
surrendered his life to Jesus Christ.
“I even told him that next year (2013) will be the year for
Nigeria because God had already showed me,” Prophet T.B.
Joshua said.
His resignation on prophesying for football matches comes
barely few weeks after Nigeria was crowned African
champions after beating Burkina Faso 1-0 during this
year`s AFCON which took place in South Africa. Prior to the
game, he prophesied that Nigeria would win.

https://www.zambianwatchdog.com/tb-joshua-resigns-from-announcing-football-prophecies-i-have-been-getting-insults/

1 Like

Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by tonytony208(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
goalburner: He cn only predict it wen he sees it. Daz how holy spirit works. Lez hop the Holy Spirit shows the score to him after today's sermon
i never knew The Holy Spirit now takes so much interest in football. Very soon, you wilk tell us that the host of angels gather in God's expansive sitting room to watch nigeria vs france match.

3 Likes

Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by Henuvia1: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by nickz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Cecediva: Take my prediction and leave the man of God alone

NIGERIA 3

FRANCE 2
and you are??
woman of God
if i put this your scoreline on nairabet and dey chop my money ehn
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by JEITO: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
subterfuge: Please my fellow Nairalanders, does any one know the predictions of prophet TB joshua concerning tomorrows match between Nigeria and France?? Please share it with us.
. So u want to reduce God's servant to a football predicting octopus shey?
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by subterfuge: 5:52am On Jun 30, 2014
So who will progress into the Quarterfinals today
I foresee heavy shelling of the nigerian Goal post by both BENZEMA and JIROUD!!!!
But Nigeria can progress past france if Enyeama shines brightly.
Could be penalties after 2-2 or 1-1 draw.
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by crudedude(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Someone wants to place a bet.
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by halmeyd(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Thief! U wan use hin prediction chop naijabet aby?
Re: Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? by mohims(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abu-Maryam:
The guy buried his face because of shame. MALAYSIAN AIRLINE.
u are so dumb! Go and check his track record and see. Olodo like u!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Valencia 1-4 Real Madrid All Goals And Highlights Laliga 27/01/8 / NPFL And Rewarding Fans’ Support: Can Dana Air Embrace The Challenge / Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.