Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

When An Adult Visitor Bedwets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets (19176 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / 100-minute-old Baby Saves An Adult Stranger's Life / Heart Visitor In Battle For Heart Transplant Dies At 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Henrypraise: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Dear Nlanders, a frnd of mine narrated a situation n asked 4 my help, tot I shud share it here. D situation cums up in 2 diff cases

His gf bedwets. D first tym she owned up n d second tym she started lyin n sayin its sweat. Accordin to him, its not d bedwettin dat gets him angry, its d fact dat she was lyin dat its not piss but sweat dat is really puttin him off.

The second case: a frnd came around (an adult above 30) he slept in his huz infact same bed n by mornin he discovers his frnd has bed wet.

His question how shud he handle des 2 seperate situations?

N wat can be don to a mattress that have bin soiled wit piss(takin it outside to sun will alert d neighbours dat he bedwets.

N.B: he is a bachelor

2 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Trendy247: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
buy @least N1000 superglue and keep, wheneva ur girlfriend or friend dat piss coms around n wants to pass d night, use d superglue n gum d hole dat d piss normally coms out from... Thank me later

19 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by MARKone(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Na ur friend dey bed wet jare, or there is something wrong with that bed.

35 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Adults bedwetting? Wow!!

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by 5minsmadness: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Henry praise: Dear Nlanders, a frnd of mine narrated a situation n asked 4 my help, tot I shud share it here. D situation cums up in 2 diff cases

His gf bedwets. D first tym she owned up n d second tym she started lyin n sayin its sweat. Accordin to him, its not d bedwettin dat gets him angry, its d fact dat she was lyin dat its not piss but sweat dat is really puttin him off.

The second case: a frnd came around (an adult above 30) he slept in his huz [size=18pt]i[b]nfact same bed[/b][/size] n by mornin he discovers his frnd has bed wet.

His question how shud he handle des 2 seperate situations?

N wat can be don to a mattress that have bin soiled wit piss(takin it outside to sun will alert d neighbours dat he bedwets.

N.B: he is a bachelor

The bed is possessed.

53 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by parismarc: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lol, this is serious, may I never encounter such, it's too embarassing a situation. If the adult visitor is not on an extended visit, he can wave it aside, asper his galfriend, he should take her to a doctor to get her treated, if she insists on lying, then he should do the needful.
No need to take the matrass outside, just remove the bed cover, open ur windows, put ur fan directly on d spot,u can also use water, disinfectant and rag to clean the affected spot before u air the matrass in the room.
@ op, I hope its not the owner of the house bed wetting and trying to shift the blame to his poor visitors because this coincidence is just too much.

42 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Henrypraise: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2014
@parismatic, tanks. Ur last paragraph got me laughin, but just 4 d records, my friend does not bedwets, cos of d coincidence, he even likened d situation to a spiritual attack (lol) on him n his home.

@5minsmadness, markone n dayvhid lol

@sophyrocks, its worth "wowing" abt, not really a pleasant situation
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't know about adults bed wetting because it's really hard changing grown adults however for kids below 11years who you want them to stop bedwetting is that they shouldn't eat anything heavy after 5pm and should not drink water or anything liquid after 5pm.he should not eat heavy foods like beans, yam ? Eba or fufu.thrn I heard taking a lot of sugary stuffs also contributes to bed wetting but I don't know whether all these applies to adults.

then again an adult bedwetting could be dreaming that he or she is actually urinating in the toilet not knowing he is dreaming and urinating on the bed

another cause is laziness to stand up and go to the toilet. Some adults may deliberately bed wet because he feels to weak to stand up and urinate or he is enjoying his sleep

4 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by donodion(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
kulyie: I don't know about adults bed wetting because it's really hard changing grown adults however for kids below 11years who you want them to stop bedwetting is that they shouldn't eat anything heavy after 5pm and should not drink water or anything liquid after 5pm.he should not eat heavy foods like beans, yam ? Eba or fufu.thrn I heard taking a lot of sugary stuffs also contributes to bed wetting but I don't know whether all these applies to adults.

then again an adult bedwetting could be dreaming that he or she is actually urinating in the toilet not knowing he is dreaming and urinating on the bed

another cause is laziness to stand up and go to the toilet. Some adults may deliberately bed wet because he feels to weak to stand up and urinate or he is enjoying his sleep
very correct.first time in agreeing with you.Adults with UTI Urinary Tract Infection could also suffer same problem.
Also people who drink heavily late at nite.

Op no vex.manage dia conditions like that.But as per your babe..observe her and if it repeats itself.then she needs medical help.Not everyone understands their body.

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Henrypraise: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
[/b]
donodion:
very correct.first time in agreeing with you.[b]Adults with UTI Urinary Tract Infection could also suffer same problem
Also people who drink heavily late at nite.

Op no vex.manage dia conditions like that.But as per your babe..observe her and if it repeats itself.then she needs medical help.Not everyone understands their body.

Ar u sure @ bolded?

My frnd actually asked his gf sum days ago n accordin to him, she explained dat even in d mornin she didn't knw dat she bed wetted (she slept naked) n tot dat d mark on d bed was trully sweat, howeva, d reason she gave 4 it to happen was dat she felt really Hot b4 sleepin. Ova to ladies, does dis add up? Or its just a save face? I tink my frnd loves his gf.

But 4 d adult male hu bedwetted, he gave his excuse as a spiritual attack to disgrace him.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by myads890(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
How come your friend keeps associating with bed wetters? You know what they say "birds of a feather flock together".

Hmmm, op you sef dey bed wet cheesy

15 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by austine4real(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
u av 2 help him out so dat u earn his respect grin
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by donodion(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2014
Henry praise: [b][/b]

Ar u sure @ bolded?

My frnd actually asked his gf sum days ago n accordin to him, she explained dat even in d mornin she didn't knw dat she bed wetted (she slept naked) n tot dat d mark on d bed was trully sweat, howeva, d reason she gave 4 it to happen was dat she felt really Hot b4 sleepin. Ova to ladies, does dis add up? Or its just a save face? I tink my frnd loves his gf.

But 4 d adult male hu bedwetted, he gave his excuse as a spiritual attack to disgrace him.

yes.ppl with serious UTI like bad bladder can bed wet uncontrollably.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by DEngineer(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Big issue
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2014
who does that undecided
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by 3Dimension: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2014
That bed sef.. Must be the best..

Them fit they dream sweet dreamuntop the bed so them no wan wake up
And

That bed go better pass all this sanitary pad cos he dey absorb the water else how can they sleep on a wet mattress?

I did more than enuf vigil before y brother stopped bedwetting.

I ensure I wake him up like 3ce before dawn.

Buh adult own go get. As he be o.

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by NewsINigeria(m): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2014
hmm
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by kobonaire(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Adult diapers an the interim, a visit to a urologist too.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by mokaflex(m): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2014
I will send that visitor home immediately.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Sijo01(f): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2014
Your friend have some questions to answer! How come he has bedwetters around him?......... maybe they don't even bed wet in their various homes.

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 03, 2014
kindly offer him/her coconut water
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by dhardline(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Let him or those involved set alarms that will wake em at least twice before morning to go urinate.i believe if they can do this for at least 21days consecutively it will become a habit.

2 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by oyatmicah(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2014
MARKone: Na ur friend dey bed wet jare, or there is something wrong with that bed.
tank u jare i tink na u jazz d bed u better tell us how much dey comot for 1 bed weting jare. na only ur bed waka come?

5 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Danielotuya(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2014
That's y d rubber mat should never leave d holx, so if a full grown adult visitor waka come, see say na my bed he wan begin wet and cos my holx to smell, after e sleep d mat for two days on d cold tiles floor, he go knw d direction of he holx. Make e go wet he bed nt my own
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Yoney007(f): 6:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Like damn!!!
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Richy4(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2014
Tell your friends to visit a doctor. There is no shame about this things.
Watching embarrassing bodies program has made this things easier.
Me dey shame/ shy to pull in front of a female doctor for check up. But this days before she even talk am my trousers are on my knees.
Doctors had an answer to that.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by chiboy11(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Dat Bed na Obanje bed kiaaaaa , uslesin d life of Adult since 1905 , tel him to sell d bed to u abeg grin
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by strangest(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Deliverance things... Let him meet the Man of God, Senior Prophet T.B...

3 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by olenyi: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Lol
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by kwasoly(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2014
In my own opinion I wll adivce d minimixe d rate of water they drink toward evening

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by seedord247(m): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2014
It's call Ogun ayeeee grin

she neeed serious spiritual help from awon Iyami Osoromonigaaaa grin grin grin

If she cant find oneee.. tell her to visit the nearest sango, amadioha worshipper for consultation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) / Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.