Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,394 members, 7,929,230 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (65900 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Side

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
what is the name of this roof material called pls?. I am now jealous of it looking at the finishing. grin
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thunder protection arrestor,
Roofing air vents. .

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Empiree: what is the name of this roof material called pls?. I am now jealous of it looking at the finishing. grin

The Wichteck Gerrard roofing shingles, eclipse colour.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
From the outside.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tracing the thunder arrestor from top to bottom.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
The next big thing here is the plastering works, watch this space as we assemble the best hands in the business of home finishing touches to start work here from tomorrow. Materials coming in from today.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Jarchi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
I only thought foreign buildings have air vent.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by koman: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Jarchi: I only thought foreign buildings have air vent.

This little building has 3 air vents plus a fixed glass to brighten the roof.
Note: one of those vent is abt 40k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Whenever a new product hits the market, be sure we will hit you with the information grin

Ladies and gentlemen, the new POP centre board as offloaded from one foreign country so

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Call me if you need it in your living room.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
but ceiling size(s) may be wider than this POPs
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree: but ceiling size(s) maybe wider than this POPs

You need it for only the centre of the rooms. The remaining spaces will be done with the normal POP.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
spyder880:

You need it for only the centre of the rooms. The remaining spaces will be done with the normal POP.

This is why I love Oga Spyder. See how he breaks down the scheme. I hail thee. How much is the price range?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by fire4fire: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
How much are the POP center boards?
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree:

This is why I love Oga Spyder. See how he breaks down scheme. I hail thee. How much is the price range?
fire4fire: How much are the POP center boards?

The bigger ones sells for N60k while the smaller ones sells for N50k. I will collect the measurements later, gotta eat before man pikin fall for market cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by PeoplesArmy: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
spyder880:

The bigger ones sells for N60k while the smaller ones sells for N50k. I will collect the measurements later, gotta eat before man pikin fall for market cheesy

I hear you bros. Make you try chop! grin
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Beulah09: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2014
spyder880: The tank stand is now painted a silver grey colour.

Spyder, how much was this tank stand? What is the height.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Beulah09:

Spyder, how much was this tank stand? What is the height.

Will update us on that later.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Reconz2014: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
I hv rily taken tym to go tru ur posted works and hv come to the conclusion tht u are a genius in ur chosen career and I want to rily and truly commend u for tht and by xtension identify wt u. Be tht as it maybe I want to quickly say here that isnt it much more ideal and better if concrete fascia is plastered before the commencement of the roofing to avoid mortar stains. Thankyou and keep it up.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Reconz2014: I hv rily taken tym to go tru ur posted works and hv come to the conclusion tht u are a genius in ur chosen career and I want to rily and truly commend u for tht and by xtension identify wt u. Be tht as it maybe I want to quickly say here that isnt it much more ideal and better if concrete fascia is plastered before the commencement of the roofing to avoid mortar stains. Thankyou and keep it up.

Welcome, it is better when plastered ahead of the roofing, IF you have the time to wait for the parapet fascia to dry out. You could notice that we had very little time so we did the roof while the fascia was drying. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Working the walls. .........

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Working the walls cheesy

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
And producing good results.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
You could be forgiven if you are thinking we have done the Screeding grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Back of the house.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
I admire this rear. When it's completed, it's going to be magnificent; considering the semi-ring-shaped part. Great job!
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Empiree: I admire this rear. When it's completed, it's going to be magnificent; considering the semi-ring-shaped part. Great job!

I can only imagine what it will look like upon completion and painted . . . . shocked
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by PeoplesArmy: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
spyder880: From the outside.

Majestic. Nothing less.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Empiree: I admire this rear. When it's completed, it's going to be magnificent; considering the semi-ring-shaped part. Great job!
Fhemmmy:
I can only imagine what it will look like upon completion and painted . . . . shocked
PeoplesArmy:
Majestic. Nothing less.

Thank you my people, the first time I had a good look at the plans for this house, I built a mental picture of how the finish will look like. Still battling with the costs while dreaming a superlative completion for this house. Only that everything is costly in PH, the fight goes on sha, but we shall win!
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
spyder880:

Thank you my people, the first time I had a good look at the plans for this house, I built a mental picture of how the finish will look like. Still battling with the costs while dreaming a superlative completion for this house. Only that everything is costly in PH, the fight goes on sha, but we shall win!

I am sure you will win... keep up with the good work.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by kostadinis: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
spyder880:

You're already a winner...more better days ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart / 86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.