Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married (6775 Views)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / What Is The Right Age To Start School? / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Hafyz23(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2014
The common phenomenum that I always been noticing is this: "When are you bringing your husband ?" Your mates are now mothers,when are we seeing our grand children? Blah blah blah...... All these are usually directed to ladies.

I think this is an unfair, situation in the path of our sisters.
Thus,my question is when is the right time or age for males to get married?
Should age or money be an issue to consider for a man to get a wife?
A mature contributions please. Thanks smileyThe common phenomenum that I always been noticing is this: "When are you bringing your husband ?" Your mates are now mothers,when are we seeing our grand children? Blah blah blah...... All these are usually directed to ladies.

I think this is an unfair, situation in the path of our sisters.
Thus,my question is when is the right time or age for males to get married?
Should age or money be an issue to consider for a man to get a wife?
A mature contributions please. Thanks
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by meine: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Don't let anybody deceive you,Age is important . Especially for women because they have limited number of healthy eggs that they they can use to procreate. The problem is that these eggs reduce faster after age 35. So I think a woman should be married between 25 to 30 years.

For men, between 28 to 35 is good. I don't see sence in a man starting a family at age 40 when some people are getting ready for retirement.

1 Like

Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Caseless: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
The ryt time for a man to get married is when he has atleast, little to take care of ur wife and ur unborn kids.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by farano(f): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
From 28 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Mutuwa(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
From 28 years

E too far. grin
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
From 28 years

28 years ke? Why?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by farano(f): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
nitrogen:

28 years ke? Why?
Mutuwa:
E too far. grin
For men
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
For men
Yes na.....too farrrrrr! By the time we do some additions and subtractions, you will realise that 28 is just over the bar for guys.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
meine:
Don't let anybody deceive you,Age is important . Especially for women because they have limited number of healthy eggs that they they can use to procreate. The problem is that these eggs reduce faster after age 35. So I think a woman should be married between 25 to 30 years.

For men, between 28 to 35 is good. I don't see sence in a man starting a family at age 40 when some people are getting ready for retirement.
To me ooo

A guy should marry between 25 -30 , Infact , 30 is late Marriage if u really wanna be in the game with your children in order to avoid :

'' don't mind that old man.. He's living in the past ''

anything above 30 is OverDue !

For a lady .... 23 - 27 is ideal because @ 27 and u never marry .... Nne , Something aint right somewhere and You know it !!

1 Like

Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by ATSOMEH(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
What if u havent met d right partner at dis age, do u just marry whoever is available to fulfil the age righteousness? Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by farano(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
nitrogen:
Yes na.....too farrrrrr! By the time we do some additions and subtractions, you will realise that 28 is just over the bar for guys.
hmmm ok o
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Doncolio(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
25-30 is a ripe age for guys. 22-28 is OK for ladies.

Younger or older is not always advisable especially for the female gender.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
ATSOMEH: What if u havent met d right partner at dis age, do u just marry whoever is available to fulfil the age righteousness? Smh
Then you are in for a long ride. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
nitrogen:
Then you are in for a long ride. tongue
How?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by ogawisdom(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Age n money (regular source of income) are two big factors plus meeting d right one.
Females: 18 - 32yrs (depending on when he shows up)
Males: 25 - 37yrs (depending on wen u can provide for a household n u meet ur wife)

Nb: d story of life is different for everyone n God's time is d best.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by rebella(f): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
right time is when the man is mature enough to handle the challenges that come with marriage.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hi,pls I'm new here,how can I create an account or reply dis post,pls I dnt mean to derail dis topics.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by iykedare(m): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2014
For women 23 to 27years , anything more na old school.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
How?

Hmmmmm! I trust you aren't among them (in for a long ride)
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen:

Hmmmmm! I trust you aren't among them (in for a long ride)
Explain. How?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by shizzle11(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2014

Time: when you are financially stable and mentally matured and ready
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by lekansaka(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think 23 to 27 is ok for female and male 25 to 30
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Explain. How?

The first question is this, is there anything like right partner?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen:

The first question is this, is there anything like right partner?
O.k i will be a typical Nigerian in this discussion. Is a lady who is a wh0re that will sleep with another man once you get broke the right partner for you?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
O.k i will be a typical Nigerian in this discussion. Is a lady that will sleep with another man once you get broke the right partner for you?

Maybe, because there is the tendency that every lady would think it, some will just do without thinking about it, while some others will do both. Since every lady would think about it, or better-put, less than 0.000000000001% of ladies wouldn't do both (think and do), and probably your assertion is that a lady that wont ever think about sleeping with another man when broke is the right partner, then, there is nothing like the right partner undecided

Sophyrocks: who is a wh0re

I intentionally took that quoted off. angry
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen:

Maybe, because there is the tendency that every lady would think it, some will just do without thinking about it, while some others will do both. Since every lady would think about it, or better-put, less than 0.000000000001% of ladies wouldn't do both (think and do), and probably your assertion is that a lady that wont ever think about sleeping with another man when broke is the right partner, then, there is nothing like the right partner undecided

I intentionally took that quoted off. angry
Look at how you are intentionally dodging the question. Yes or No. Will you marry such a lady who has proven to be disloyal to you? YES OR NO?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Look at how you are intentionally dodging the question. Yes or No. Will you marry such a lady who has proven to be disloyal to you? YES OR NO?
Loyalty can only be accessed after marriage, if am dating a lady, and she is quite loyal, we can actually get together (marry), and she goes gaga afterwards, so pretence was actually the mainstay before we came together.

Am sorry, some stuffs have got to be sorted out before a yes/no answer to a question.

1 Like

Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen:
Loyalty can only be accessed after marriage, if am dating a lady, and she is quite loyal, we can actually get together (marry), and she goes gaga afterwards, so pretence was actually the mainstay before we came together.

Am sorry, some stuffs have got to be sorted out before a yes/no answer to a question.
English Bro, Engggggggglllllisssssh. I spoke english. I'm talking about BEFORE marriage. I SAID WILL YOU MARRY HER? Jeeeeeezzzzzzzz. since everybody is good to go and marriageable even prostitutes, then you must have no particular choice of a wife since you dnt believe in marrying the Right person right?

#shocked#
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
English Bro, Engggggggglllllisssssh. I spoke english. I'm talking about BEFORE marriage. I SAID WILL YOU MARRY HER? Jeeeeeezzzzzzzz. since everybody is good to go and marriageable even prostitutes,

#shocked#
So it is only infidelity that defines the so called 'Will of God'? #Justcurious.

Okay, it is very possible that a prostitute will become an evangelist tomorrow, does that make her the right person for me tomorrow?

So many questions begging for answers....

Sophyrocks: then you must have no particular choice of a wife since you dnt believe in marrying the Right person right?

Nah, I think I have a particular choice or better-put I have some qualities I look for in a lady, but I just want to disprove assertions especially with respect to 'right partners'.
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen:
So it is only infidelity that defines the so called 'Will of God'? #Justcurious.

Okay, it is very possible that a prostitute will become an evangelist tomorrow, does that make her the right person for me tomorrow?

So many questions begging for answers....

Nah, I think I have a particular choice or better-put I have some qualities I look for in a lady, but I just want to disprove assertions especially with respect to 'right partners'.
You still are dodging. Thats your problem. I willl take the answer to my question as NO. Good. Therefore you have a 'type', a choice which contradicts your belief of No right partner.

2ndly, the 2nd bolded shows you have a particular choice of a lady. If a lady is NOT your particular choice, what will you say she is? Why do you still have a choice since there is nothing like a right partner? I isnt any lady of any character or lifestyle enough for you? why must a lady fit into what you want her to be?
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by nitrogen(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You still are dodging. Thats your problem. I willl take the answer to my question as NO. Good. Therefore you have a 'type', a choice which contradicts your belief of No right partner.

2ndly, the 2nd bolded shows you have a particular choice of a lady. If a lady is NOT your particular choice, what will you say she is? Why do you still have a choice since there is nothing like a right partner? I isnt any lady of any character or lifestyle enough for you? why must a lady fit into what you want her to be?

But then, in this insane society, do you think attributes alone makes someone the so called 'right partner', what about this belief that a right partner is God's will, or God's will is always the right partner? What's up with you picking out some factors without considering religion, the fact that religion plays a major part in everything we do, believe and follow, then you have to include that, meanwhile, to be frank with you, that is really where I want this to start from...... undecided

Except we are on the same page wrt this...
Re: The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen:

But then, in this insane society, do you think attributes alone makes someone the so called 'right partner', what about this belief that a right partner is God's will, or God's will is always the right partner? What's up with you picking out some factors without considering religion, the fact that religion plays a major part in everything we do, believe and follow, then you have to include that, meanwhile, to be frank with you, that is really where I want this to start from...... undecided

Except we are on the same page wrt this...

I can see you have a twisted understanding of what THE RIGHT PERSON means to people.
Your contradiction is very glaring. Do you know what people mean when they talk about the 'right person'? They are talking about attributes or qualities they seek in a partner. Personalities they can put up with or live with for the rest of their lives. If they come across someone who doesnt fit into what they want OR has characters unbearable or questionable lifestyle UNFIT for them to live with for the rest of their lives, then they can say, such a person IS NOT RIGHT for them. Remember that a person who is right for your brother WILL NOT be the right person for you. We are all different with varying degrees of tolerance. What you may tolerate, another man would not tolerate.

So since you as an individual, have made it clear in your earlier comment that you have a 'choice' or 'qualities' of what you seek in a partner that she must possess in order for you to successfully stay with her for the rest of your life, therefore, you also Believe in getting the RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU. If you really believe that there is no right person on earth, then you will also have no problem marrying a prostitute.

Finally, you talked about God choosing for you, religion playing a role. Now you are also contradicting yourself. Why are you concerned about God choosing for you when you beleive there is no right person? You wouldnt bother about religion but choose to marry any lady from any religion if you TRULY believe there is no right person on earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me / Married But Lonely / I Am Searching For A Wife Please Help A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.