Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP (2253 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

I AM STILL ALIVE AS YOU CAN FEEL IT. IF I AM NOT A THREAT TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD WHY ARE YOU MONITORING ME.

#HOW ARE YOUR CHILDREN; SON AND DAUGHTER
You don't understand my comprehension.This is what i mean-Though you may be alive...who cares.As for me you are a living dead,a cadaver.Do you get my point now?

Let me give you another analogy- Can a madman in dugbe market be a threat to a man in his apartment in suncity,Abuja?

You are the madman at dugbe market while i am in suncity in far away abuja.Now tell me...How is that a threat to me?
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
You don't understand my comprehension.This is what i mean-Though you may be alive...who cares.As for me you are a living dead,a cadaver.Do you get my point now?

Let me give you another analogy- Can a madman in dugbe market be a threat to a man in his apartment in suncity,Abuja?

You are the madman at dugbe market while i am in suncity in far away abuja.Now tell me...How is that a threat to me?

EVERY NAIRALANDER ALWAYS PUT A BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE THIS,THAT.

HOW IS YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER FARING? SHOULD I SHOWCASE YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER TO NAIRALANDERS?
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by bigass(f): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

HOW IS YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER FARING? SHOULD I SHOWCASE YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER TO NAIRALANDERS?
stop writing in capitals
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by farem: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EXCEPT THAT............................

NIGERIA SINKS!
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass:
stop writing in capitals

WHAT CONCERNS YOU ? KO KAN E RARA
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

My son? Daughter? That's my prayer that God should give me one when i'm ready.Or are you now involved in human trafficking?

Stop ridiculing yourself Mr cadaver
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass:
stop writing in capitals
5.00GPA cannot stop writing in capital letters,this is because he is partially blind and he's also suffering from a disease called hypermetropia.

He was once what Yoruba will call 'oni bara' for 10 years‎​grin grin. There is little difference between 5.00GPA and blind Bartimeus in the Bible.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
5.00GPA cannot stop writing in capital letters,this is because he is partially blind and he's also suffering from a disease called hypermetropia.

He was once what Yoruba will call 'oni bara' for 10 years‎​grin grin. There is little difference between 5.00GPA and blind Bartimeus in the Bible.

IT SEEMS YOU WANT TO LOSE ALL WHAT YOU LABOUR FOR.

IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTER.

#MY PRESENCE IS A THREAT TO IDUMUOSE.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
My son? Daughter? That's my prayer that God should give me one when i'm ready.Or are you now involved in human trafficking?

Stop ridiculing yourself Mr cadaver

FRANCIS OJEMBE, WHY ARE YOU DENYING THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN.

#OJEMBE WHY?
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2014
5.00GPA:

FRANCIS OJEMBE, WHY ARE YOU DENYING THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN.

#OJEMBE WHY?
Here the name is Francis Ojembe?‎​grin grin

‎​
5.00GPA:

OCHEME JOSEPH, IT'S YOUR FAMILY THAT REQUIEM WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR. OLORIBURUKU,, WAYRAY.

OCHEME JOSEPH DON'T LET ME EXPOSE YOUR IDENTITY.‎​

And here the name is ocheme joseph .‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

When i said you were a LUNATIC and suffering from partial blindness ,you were angry.Again,You have proved me right
‎​grin grin‎​grin grin
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:

‎​

When i said you were a LUNATIC and suffering from partial blindness ,you were angry.Again,You have proved me right
‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

FRANCIS OJEMBE, WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOURSELF?

WHY?
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:

‎​

‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

WHO IS THIS?

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2014
5.00GPA:

FRANCIS OJEMBE, WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOURSELF?

WHY?

Your madness has been confirmed.You couldn't counter my questions.yesterday it was ocheme,today it's Ojembe - Non of the names is Igbo.I am Igbo but the name Ojembe is not Igbo.O bu na imaghi na abu m onye Igbo Tomorrow it will be Salami‎​​grin grin.
Try something else lunatic,this one aint working.

You are a confirmed LUNATIC 'were nla'.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:

Your madness has been confirmed.You couldn't counter my questions.yesterday it was ocheme,today it's Ojembe - Non of the names is Igbo.I am Igbo but the name Ojembe is not Igbo.O bu na imaghi na abu m onye Igbo Tomorrow it will be Salami‎​​grin grin.
Try something else lunatic,this one aint working.

You are a confirmed LUNATIC 'were nla'.

I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION ABOUT YOU BEING IBO. HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR PICTURES.

SHOULD I UPLOAD PICTURES OF YOUR CHILDREN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyako Impeachment: What Bola Tinubu Did To His "Disloyal" Deputies / Presidential Summit On MDG: Peter Obi The Rallying Point (Pictures) / Solution To Nigerian's Poor Road System Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.