Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,421 members, 7,904,565 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Paypal Challenges - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Challenges (5884 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Challenges by uzuz(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nedu31: Two tablets and a particular ring rubber from china. This is my first time of using ebay, I based in Rivers state Nigeria, the mode of payment was paypal payment.

l think maybe ebay didnt accept you because they saw that you are ordering from Nigeria. l am not sure if it works in Nigeria, the day my sister signed into my ebay from Nigeria, they blocked it instantly and l had to call them to fix it. You should try and call them but then which ebay was that? Ebay USA or Ebay UK..? Because if it is ebay.com, then you must call the USA office, one is that you need to let them know you have already paid for those items and given that ebay also owns paypal, if they do not want the transaction to carry on, then they should refund your money.
Re: Paypal Challenges by tonjeola(m): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Nedu31: ok, thanks for ur concern. But can I still mail paypal for my account limitation, as the 3 transaction has been cancelled.
does the cancellations affect ur paypal account?
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2014
corpROYAL:

l will like to know if they will lift the ban if l present my driver license, international passport and my persobal statement of account for six month because l didnt open corporate account yet.
upload those documents and call them
Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2014
I have said it before that paypal is not yet ready for nigeria business. The act behind the inclusion of nigeria is to spy nigeria data information. the american don't wanna do business with nigeria but this recent behaving has shown that they are spying on us.

Could you believe I entered my email on paypal sign up form I was surprise that the page reload and my information filled the all of the form automatically. While I was still in shock it then occur to me that its the same data I filled on my goddaddy account and the email is the email I used for goddaddy.

So which means americans have data sharing within themselves of nigerians info attach to phone number, email or card number. Any of this can link to your full data. I laugh when master card will be powering our national identities by the current government move.

They are spying on us. people have to believe that the americans are spying on us we nigerians. And the attention has been draw to nigeria lately and that's why paypal include nigeria. and since they include nigeria they have not show any seriousness like they truly want nigerians.

National assembly should take note.

for your safety focus on china
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
tonjeola:
No
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
tonjeola:
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2014
uzuz:

l think maybe ebay didnt accept you because they saw that you are ordering from Nigeria. l am not sure if it works in Nigeria, the day my sister signed into my ebay from Nigeria, they blocked it instantly and l had to call them to fix it. You should try and call them but then which ebay was that? Ebay USA or Ebay UK..? Because if it is ebay.com, then you must call the USA office, one is that you need to let them know you have already paid for those items and given that ebay also owns paypal, if they do not want the transaction to carry on, then they should refund your money.
Alright, thanks a million
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Joel3: I have said it before that paypal is not yet ready for nigeria business. The act behind the inclusion of nigeria is to spy nigeria data information. the american don't wanna do business with nigeria but this recent behaving has shown that they are spying on us.

Could you believe I entered my email on paypal sign up form I was surprise that the page reload and my information filled the all of the form automatically. While I was still in shock it then occur to me that its the same data I filled on my goddaddy account and the email is the email I used for goddaddy.

So which means americans have data sharing within themselves of nigerians info attach to phone number, email or card number. Any of this can link to your full data. I laugh when master card will be powering our national identities by the current government move.

They are spying on us. people have to believe that the americans are spying on us we nigerians. And the attention has been draw to nigeria lately and that's why paypal include nigeria. and since they include nigeria they have not show any seriousness like they truly want nigerians.

National assembly should take note.

for your safety focus on china
america spy on world leaders including german and brazillian presidents , so even without paypal they will still spy on you
Re: Paypal Challenges by shawn5ng(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Just got mine done now. Am now on paypal what next?
Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
shawn5ng: Just got mine done now. Am now on paypal what next?
nothing
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
shawn5ng: Just got mine done now. Am now on paypal what next?
which bank do u operate pls?
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Good day all, pls how do I get intouch with ebay customer care with this their number.866-540-3229 and their 7 digit passcode that normally expire after 15 minute. I have tried the number with MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT no avail. I dialled the code before the number also dial the the number b4 the code. Try both separately yet I get the same respond "THE NUMBER YOU DIAL DOES NOT EXIST CHECK THE NUMBER AND DIAL AGAIN". UZUZ and TONJEOLA, you guy are great. I followed you guys instruction, the problem am facing now is how to get them with this their number and code.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
My Paypal account has been limited before I could even make any purchase. Guys do I have to send them all thing listed for the account to be unlimited? I can only send them one out of four, which is my national ID card. Light bill does not bear my name for the address used. It's the name of my former land lord and I have moved out of that area long ago.
Re: Paypal Challenges by tonjeola(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: My Paypal account has been limited before I could even make any purchase. Guys do I have to send them all thing listed for the account to be unlimited? I can only send them one out of four, which is my national ID card. Light bill does not bear my name for the address used. It's the name of my former land lord and I have moved out of that area long ago.
get ur bank statement, the address there should tally
Re: Paypal Challenges by tonjeola(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nedu31: Good day all, pls how do I get intouch with ebay customer care with this their number.866-540-3229 and their 7 digit passcode that normally expire after 15 minute. I have tried the number with MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT no avail. I dialled the code before the number also dial the the number b4 the code. Try both separately yet I get the same respond "THE NUMBER YOU DIAL DOES NOT EXIST CHECK THE NUMBER AND DIAL AGAIN". UZUZ and TONJEOLA, you guy are great. I followed you guys instruction, the problem am facing now is how to get them with this their number and code.
add +1 to the number.
u can still try +18666742653,+18002093229,+1800220288
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonjeola:
get ur bank statement, the address there should tally
If I send them the bank statement, they will not need any other thing? I use GTB online banking. Can I get the back statement within my control panel in my account online or I will have to go to the bank?
Re: Paypal Challenges by tonjeola(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: If I send them the bank statement, they will not need any other thing? I use GTB online banking. Can I get the back statement within my control panel in my account online or I will have to go to the bank?
send them that, as far it show ur address and Gtb on it, if they reject, go the bank and make sure is duely signed, because Gtb will charge u for printing for u
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonjeola:
add +1 to the number.
u can still try +18666742653,+18002093229,+1800220288
Thanks a million! Pls what of the 7 digit pass code they normal send to you from their site? Which also expire after 15 minute.
Re: Paypal Challenges by tonjeola(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nedu31: Thanks a million! Pls what of the 7 digit pass code they normal send from you get the number from their site? Which also expire after 15 minute.
yes, from ebay community.
Re: Paypal Challenges by sluvy4tune(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2014
Stanley08:

As long as u have added ur card, the money will be taken directly from ur back account. So there is no need to fund ur Paypal account really. Dats the idea of adding a card smiley

But when ever I try making my own transaction I get an error msg
Re: Paypal Challenges by shawn5ng(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
osram: which bank do u operate pls?
Gtbank
Re: Paypal Challenges by Rexyl(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
How are you guys funding your account? I have just registered for an account but I looked up and down the site there is no link to fund the account either thru the bank, credit or debit card. How are you doing it?
Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rexyl: How are you guys funding your account? I have just registered for an account but I looked up and down the site there is no link to fund the account either thru the bank, credit or debit card. How are you doing it?

They dont fund paypal direct, you can only make payment online directly from card and it will be deducted from the card you use in signing up paypal. Ensure there is money on your card when making payment and paypal will process the payment from your card.

the only way to funds paypal is to receive payment from paypal on it, from paypal you can then transfer the money to your card.

But nigeria is not yet included to receive paypal payment only to pay online for now.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Rexyl(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Joel3:

They dont fund paypal direct, you can only make payment online directly from card and it will be deducted from the card you use in signing up paypal. Ensure there is money on your card when making payment and paypal will process the payment from your card.

the only way to funds paypal is to receive payment from paypal on it, from paypal you can then transfer the money to your card.

But nigeria is not yet included to receive paypal payment only to pay online for now.

Many thanx bros for this clarification. I thought it was to be funded just like other payment processors. Now it is clear how it works. I observed the speed at which it was linked to my card for a deduction of certain amount for verification. It was like the speed of light. So the transactions thru it is spontaneous and without any stress as regards payment processing time. Once again thanks.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Rexyl(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
what else needs to be done after my acct has been verified thru visa card, but still unable to send payments?

pls i need answer to this ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free / 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.