Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,615 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

Progress is slow. But it is Steady. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progress is slow. But it is Steady. (588 Views)

I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB / Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This / Buhari Is Steady, Not Slow - Leadership (Columnist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progress is slow. But it is Steady. by bolaino(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Progress is slow but it is steady.
Re: Progress is slow. But it is Steady. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
I feel you bro.
But wait.. What's ur belief?

1 Like

Re: Progress is slow. But it is Steady. by Addays(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
spoken well bro...they just wanna dominate evrywea.

1 Like

Re: Progress is slow. But it is Steady. by bolaino(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Arcsniper: I feel you bro.
But wait.. What's ur belief?
thanks sire, I believe strongly in God, as I have seen God's faithfulness in my life, even though I am not faithful to God. I believe all Religions are used to control majority of people, if I tell you that president jonathan has put a ban on nairaland, you would disregard the president, because he is human and continue to visit nairaland, but if I told you that Jesus or prophet Muhammad revealed to me in a revelation that nairaland is evil. You would never visit nairaland again. People fear what they do not understand. Religion is not bad, it's just that Religion is just a branch of politics. Everything has to do with mind control. We are all victims of Mind control.

1 Like

Re: Progress is slow. But it is Steady. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
bolaino: thanks sire, I believe strongly in God, as I have seen God's faithfulness in my life, even though I am not faithful to God. I believe all Religions are used to control majority of people, if I tell you that president jonathan has put a ban on nairaland, you would disregard the president, because he is human and continue to visit nairaland, but if I told you that Jesus or prophet Muhammad revealed to me in a revelation that nairaland is evil. You would never visit nairaland again. People fear what they do not understand. Religion is not bad, it's just that Religion is just a branch of politics. Everything has to do with mind control. We are all victims of Mind control.
u've said it all.
Religion isn't bad.
But it is bad for those who aren't the owner.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senate Stops Registering Of Northerners In Imo / Nigeria's Biggest Website. / Police Kills Two Poly Students In Owerri. (unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.