Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (17747 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by chelseabmw(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2014
I was caught shooting knockout/bangers after exams grin just finished my SS1 final exams then

I was told to transfer blocks from an open field to an uncompleted building. Junior students were just looking at me cry...For 2weeks I was busy carrying blocks with my new uniform in SS2.... after a week or 2 I was made the Sports Perfect.... trust me nau,i make sure say students carry blocks tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by skolar87(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Sit on your head.... And in my ss2 my class was forced to lie down in the hostel's gutter for 1 hour.. psin don rily suffer o
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2014
ok ßrß
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jeff1607(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2014
All the punishment metted out to me in school then I took it as an opportunity to play,the only punishment I can remember was when I was in primary school and we were given an assigment(those big macmillian workbooks)It was about telling the time.when I got home and my mother got to find out I couldn't tell d time;she made me stand on a stool,with catarrh running thru my nose and anytime I got it wrong, that fat long cane landed on my head n till now anytime I look at d time(clock) I would always look back

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ICEKID334(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2014
I startd wid kneeinq down tew pick pin nd move tew bin caned den anda level kalled fronq jump nd leta miqrate tew bin floqd in d assmbly qround nd qraduated wid bin suspend...ah was neva ah stuborn skuul boi tho.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by obami007(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Mine was in jss2,,,,i was so used to receiving strokes of cane,,so our inter-science teacher decided to change pattern,,,,,,,as usual,my name appeared on d noise makers list,,,,,dey called us out and told us to ride ano imaginary okada,,,,initially it was easy o,,bt after abt 10minutes,,my legs were vibrating like nokia 3310,,i was sweating like a goat and i ddnt even knw wen i started crying,,,,d teacher no even send,,,,,,after dat day,i bcame very calm(though it was just for sometime sha)

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by HenryQuest(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Mine was in Jss3 at Onward International School, I wrote a love letter for my friend I was so good at it then. On my way to give to the girl, our Intro tech uncle caught me and rang the emergency school bell for everyone to witness what he'll do to me. He called out the girl in question to flog me...walahai that girl wicked! She just de hit me like say she been de carry akpor 4 me.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by NickiRoman: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Was never punished grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by hydeka: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Corporal punishment in my Jss2. It involved the whole class. We were making so much noise that a teacher came from the staff room and took us to the basketball court where he ordered us to do frog jump indefinitely. After some time in the court, we went to the school quadrangle to continue the 'exercise'. The girls were just prancing about like chickens while the boys did the real thing. Na we suffer pass. After that day, i had muscle pains for 5 days.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by platz(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2014
getting drunk..... nd I was called out of the assembly ground... I was a disgrace ..
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nche95(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2014
one Useless senior sent me to buy Bons N50, soya milk N50, Ice cream N70 and bring N50 change for him with N5naira. yes, he gave me N5 to get him all these things for him.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by DaGC(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2014
I could name a few I considered 'worst'.
Pick pin
Sitting and riding an imaginary bike
Getting flogged on my bare heels (trust me, its always hard walking back to your seat)
Cutting grass (gave me splinters)
And ohh yea, good old frog jump.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2014
embarassed tellin me 2 kiss my principal.....
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by tobex23(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2014
It had to be "assume position" o! Can't even describe it. If you attended NCI akobo. You would know.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Mr ndubuka seized my school sandals and gave me 50 litre jerrycan to go fetch water from a stream about a kilometre away from his house(he was living at dschool staff quarters) under hot afternoon sunshine heat..the soles of my feet turned red as a result of excessive heat(coz d ground was so hot)..dat was d biggest torture of my life..but trust me sha,.on my way back from d stream I stopped by d bush and add about one littre of my urine for him in d water and some mls of my saliva..I for put shyt join seff if to say d thing no go smell.u can call me wicked,though I was still a minor then but even now I think he deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by dorange(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Choi, me na navy skul abk i go, too many bad punishments but i think this two are the worst.
The day d senior prefect told us to sit on our head on the tarred road, jeez i wan die dat Sunday morning, the other one was when i was beaten by lyk 15seniors at d same time on top one mumu case lyk dat...choi, Nigerian navy abk na crazy skul oo

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Amhappy(f): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2014
One senior made me wash her white shirt,place it in a hanger and hold it standing under the sun till it dried. Funny i cant remember what i did to her.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by larj(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2014
.hmmm its too numerous for me to count let me write them and u tell me which is the worst cus i cant seem to pick anyone
the first
1) SS1 the seniors woke us up by 12midnight flogged the hell out of us and we did frog jump till almost 3 in the mornin some of couldnt walk to class
2) SS 1 didnt go to the assembly ground flew out the window inside my class on sighting my C.R.S teacher but the nigga saw me seized my bag and made me ride bike from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
3) SS1 stil refused to sweep the class and one of the teachers rewarded my bare skin with plenty black marks with his koboko till my back looked like the one of zebra
4) SS 2 to bad the principal herself caught us(me and one of my close) pooing in the bush during class hours oh Lord My God i packed all the poo tissues and papers in that bush district with hand, rake, hoe and dustbin the most digusting work i've ever done
5) SS3 me and sum of my niggas refuse to go to class for almost two weeks during the mock lessons and we later heard we've bin granted pardon and we can come back to for classes but guesss what it was a trap they flogged my buttocks till i started to bleed and my buttocks became sore skul life sha

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by zeb04(f): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Lying down on the floor through out the nite
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jaylorde(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2014
monkey cigarette 4 like 2hrs.with 4 strokes of cane every ten minutes. I didn't attend xkul 4 like 2 weeks after
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by bastien: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2014
If u go military school u go understand say government n private school no get punishment

From ma nursery to secondary all na inside barrack navy town to be precise,I suffer no be Small. Worst I con belong to cadet, d worst punishment na during ma ss3, dos seamen suffer craze commot for me n ma guys head ni,them hang us for wall, if u fall dem go use cane take u back,chai see ma guys dey cry, I just dey pity dem, after d hanging na frog jump wit stone for our hand, if d stone commot for ur hands dem go say u dey fall federal government, na cane for ur back u hear.........my baddest day came,wen we present arms in cadet, n flag was not going up,chai dat day na I regret ma life,I did more dan 500 frog jumps,press up and flogging joined to it, u know in cadet wen we matching our hands n leg flow together, that how the frog jumps n press up was,we counted 200 frog jump from back,if anybody make mistake we start again,50 from back for our cadet master,100 from back for d school, etc,after everything, the navy guy give us ball make we go play, dat day we no enter class,next week some of ma mate miss school cus of pains grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by bastien: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2014
dorange: Choi, me na navy skul abk i go, too many bad punishments but i think this two are the worst.
The day d senior prefect told us to sit on our head on the tarred road, jeez i wan die dat Sunday morning, the other one was when i was beaten by lyk 15seniors at d same time on top one mumu case lyk dat...choi, Nigerian navy abk na crazy skul oo
Small tin remain I for go abk, but d entrance exam time to early, I no know anybody for abk den
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jeffizy(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2014
sammieguze: To pump twenty buckets of water at the malfunctioning faith house borehole for not being around to do my portion of house cleaning...... I slpt from 11 till afterwards. FGC Ilorin tinx
Hahaha. That borehole nvr worked for a week straight . Too much banging on it by the Unity house boys. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by NaLaugh: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2014
No corporal punishment.

However, i did get suspended once in high school for drunkenness. haha. cheesy good ol' days.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jaylorde(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Nche95: one Useless senior sent me to buy Bons N50, soya milk N50, Ice cream N70 and bring N50 change for him with N5naira. yes, he gave me N5 to get him all these things for him.

Lolz,d retarded seniors dare nt try dat wt me.I was sent on a mission impossible like dat and It was #100 given to me.I chop d money den ran away.she saw me after 3 days

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by hayoakins(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2014
To cut grass because we (SSS3 students) offended the principal.

The principal only asked us to kneel in front of her office. Suddenly, a teacher ( i think it was the teacher called SHOOT-OUT) showed up whom i taught was heaven sent. He demanded for volunteers which i also taught was an escape route. I joyful volunteered; only for the teacher to march the volunteers to a bushy part of the school to start cutting.

Innocently, i walked up to him and explained, i don't know how to use a cutlass not to talk of using it to cut grass. He asked how i got to SSS3 without doing such; i was a good student, i replied.

Oh boy embarassed...come see beating...I didn't cut the grass still grin

I rep IKOSI HIGH SCHOOL wink
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by talk2riel: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2014
1)Having to go get a senior #20 that fell into a pit latrine that has being in use since 1982m
2)Washing 20 pairs of agbada and 20 pairs of shirt and trouser, I turned professional dry cleaner. Didn't know if that senior got a dry cleaning shop.
God later did it for me the senior repeated severally until I became his mate and his prefect.
KARMA was a B ! T C H
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by scholes23(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Mine was way back in primary school. Pry 5 to be precise. My name was written among the noise makers in class and we were made to pay dearly for it. The name of that punishment is called SMOKE CIGERATE and the punishment goes thus, bend ur back raise ur right leg, pass ur right hand under ur right leg and put ur thumb into ur mouth without holding anything with ur left hand. Mehn that punishment na die.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Fadelex(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
who go give u punishment for my skl? that one na waste of time.... I've been targeted by the principal for not always tuck-in my shirt, he caught me this faithful day and sent me to the school "beater"... I maneuvered my way not knowing he was watching me, picked me again and took me to another wicked man.. I was given 70 strokes of cane....
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nche95(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014
jaylorde:
Lolz,d retarded seniors dare nt try dat wt me.I was sent on a mission impossible like dat and It was #100 given to me.I chop d money den ran away.she saw me after 3 days
'SHE'
thats why you ate the money and went scot free. you dare not try that to our wicked seniors.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by dorange(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2014
bastien: Small tin remain I for go abk, but d entrance exam time to early, I no know anybody for abk den
just dey thank GOD say u no go sha...
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2014
LeoFish92: punishments for various misdeeds can come in various shapes and brutality, depending on the crime committed by the offending student, some are lashes of cane whose numbers run into double figures, others are manual labours that leaves mental scars behind, I remember in my Ss3 at CIC Enugu, was supposed to go to morning mass, but didn't, then came the vice principal, a reverend father into the hostel to check out for we good for nothing truants, the lashes of koboko I received on my bare skin that fateful morning left indelible ''maps'' on my back till date, twas one experience I would never forget

now over to you, what's the worst punishment you ever received and what crime did you commit?

Sempe Fidelis !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eastern Palm University, Ogboko: Okorocha Gets NUC Licence / Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.