Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,050 members, 7,886,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (684062 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by onyiblanche: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=VisaOfficer post=29563408]

Looks like our help desk in the U.S. got it fixed last night. Please try it again and let us know if you have access now. smiley[/quote

Good day Ma. Just logged into the ceac site now, my name and that of the kids have still not reflected, still displays only that of the principal applicant. Thanks a million.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
onyiblanche:
Good day Ma. Just logged into the ceac site now, my name and that of the kids have still not reflected, still displays only that of the principal applicant. Thanks a million.

embarassed That's embarrassing. My apologies. Let me get back in touch with the help desk......
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by LUCAS99: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Yes please. Good luck.

I see that my colleague also told you back in July 2014:

And in August 2014 as well (see screenshot below). It seems to me that you were adequately informed that you need to be in Nigeria to use the dropbox.
An email regarding the present situation has been sent right away to LagosNIV@state.gov.
Thanks once again for your esteemed help.
My Humble Submission,

Prince Egu Uduka.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Jchi9876: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Yes please. Good luck.

And in August 2014 as well (see screenshot below). It seems to me that you were adequately informed that you need to be in Nigeria to use the dropbox.

People just never learn how online information can turn bad when they try to be smart.
Good job VO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Jchi9876: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lucas99 also seem to have clear immigrant intentions
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jchi9876:
...clear immigrant intentions

Public service announcement: It's actually okay for student visa applicants to also have pending immigrant petitions, as long as they intend to use their student visas appropriately, and to avoid unlawful presence in the U.S. Even the student visas that clearly require their holders to return to their home countries for a time -- that's fine. You can go to school in the U.S., return home as required, and then immigrate through a petition filed years before.

Many student visa holders are misinformed about this, and therefore feel that they can't be honest with us. Unfortunately it's their lack of candor which ultimately creates problems for them.

This is true of many non-immigrant visa categories. You can overcome 214(b), the presumption that you're an intending immigrant, by convincing us that you intend to use this particular visa appropriately before your immigrant interview is ever even scheduled.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by LUCAS99: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Yes please. Good luck.

Thanks for your help. This is a copy of the email I just received
Thank you for your inquiry.
We cannot proceed with your case without seeing you in person. Perhaps your cousin could retrieve your passport and send it to you so that you can make the necessary travel arrangements.
Sincerely,

Correspondence Unit (TMI)

US CONSULATE GENERAL

LAGOS, NIGERIA
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by LUCAS99: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
It is unlikely if not impossible for me to make travel arrangement to travel back and forth between Nigeria and United States within a space of 3 days and still return to the states to resume classes on Friday January 9, 2015.Departure from the United States while classes is in session is a direct violation of F-1 Student status and will lead to being dropped from the classes that I have already registered and paid for and subsequently termination of F-1 Student status.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Jchi9876: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Public service announcement: It's actually okay for student visa applicants to also have pending immigrant petitions, as long as they intend to use their student visas appropriately, and to avoid unlawful presence in the U.S. Even the student visas that clearly require their holders to return to their home countries for a time -- that's fine. You can go to school in the U.S., return home as required, and then immigrate through a petition filed years before.

Many student visa holders are misinformed about this, and therefore feel that they can't be honest with us. Unfortunately it's their lack of candor which ultimately creates problems for them.

This is true of many non-immigrant visa categories. You can overcome 214(b), the presumption that you're an intending immigrant, by convincing us that you intend to use this particular visa appropriately before your immigrant interview is ever even scheduled.

Hmmmmmm interesting!!!!!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
LUCAS99:
It is unlikely if not impossible for me to make travel arrangement to travel back and forth between Nigeria and United States within a space of 3 days and still return to the states to resume classes on Friday January 9, 2015.Departure from the United States while classes is in session is a direct violation of F-1 Student status and will lead to being dropped from the classes that I have already registered and paid for and subsequently termination of F-1 Student status.

This is an issue you need to resolve with LagosNIV@state.gov.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by LUCAS99: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Let me make this clear I am always and will always be honest with anyone I deal with including the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos Nigeria.If I was a dishonest person as being perpetuated by some people I wouldn't have even mention that I have an immigrant petition pending. Besides what do I stand to gain by lying to the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos Nigeria. Dear Visa Officer if you want to verify my honesty you can go ahead and pull up my DS-160 application information. I clearly mentioned that I have a pending immigrant petition together with Valid work permit issued by the United States Immigration and Citizen services.I also mentioned that I had three four siblings three of whom are United States citizens and one a permanent resident.I feel that it is an insult to my personality for someone like Jchi9876 whom I only know online to explicitly state that I have clear immigrant intention without knowledge about my background. If the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos had informed me back in December that they need to see me in person to proceed with my case I would have most likely made the trip back home to attend the interview since my siblings went back to Nigeria this Christmas period.I cannot make the trip back home right now because leaving the United while classes are in session will automatically lead to termination of F-1 Student status.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by brightooooo: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good evening Visa Officer,
I really appreciate you for the good job your doing in here, God Bless always.
I am a Licensed Registered Nurse RN, and am getting things ready to apply for a US visa to go write my NCLEX Exam and practice there
after my CGFNS here, as a married person with two little kids
I don't know the kind of visa we should apply for as a family and the type of visa form we can use for it so that we won't be ask to go back and start anew, pls i need your professional advise.

thanks so very much.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by onyiblanche: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
VisaOfficer:

embarassed That's embarrassing. My apologies. Let me get back in touch with the help desk......

Hello Ma'am. God bless you. Thank you, u have been a blessing to my family. Our names have been added. You are Godsent. God bless u and your family and bless whatever you lay your hands upon to do. My name was not spelt correctly and not in the order we sent in the mail, should I go ahead and fill the form or wait for correction. I can't thank you enough . Lots of love to you and everyone on this forum that's waiting for some good news.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by cojoman2k5: 3:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Hello VO,
I hope you are having a great day!
I am currently residing in the United states. Long story short Came here and studied engineering and currently working. My company sponsored my green card and i am currently doing my Masters.

My little sister applied to Park university in Missouri and was denied visa Twice. I really don't know why she was denied visa and i will love to know at least to know what to do next time. She has the government scholarship sponsorship and school fees for 4 years paid out in full in a Voucher.

VO asked her If she is planning to change to another school when she gets to the United states(Why the question). They asked her this question in both interview. In the second interview they asked a lot of questions about me. She went inside for a minute came back and told her that she is not qualified.

NOTE: She mistakenly forgot her i-20 at home in the second Interview but they were able to pull up her SEVIS in the computer.

I am really confused on the reason why they denied her twice. We are going to try again in the Fall.
Please any advice or further questions will be great!
Thanks and God bless.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by nalacandi(f): 4:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Dear VO,

Happy New Year to you, please I apologize for continuously asking for updates regarding our case (LGS2014598025), but I have a few questions.

We have been in AP now for more than 60 days and I sent an email to the embassy and previously it was communicated to me that this could take several weeks and it indicates this when I check our status on the ceac website. Nevertheless, the email I received on Monday now states this process will take several months or longer. To my dismay, I was devastated.

We have been apart now for 25 months since we married and have now celebrated our 2nd Anniversary just 3 days past Christmas and this has been an emotional and stressful process. We have been waiting for 19 months since date of filing our I130 and we clearly have shown intent on creating a life together and a family. We want children and I am beginning to fear this might not happen either. I have dreamed of having children since I was very young and it just did not happen for me until now.

We desperately miss each other and we surely will never give up, but we have tried to be patient, but it’s becoming increasingly more difficult.

1) When I visited Nigeria in December 2012 to marry my husband I had intent to return to Nigeria for additional visits prior to his interview, but within 2 months of my return to Texas my mother had to have emergency cervical spinal cord surgery due to a prior injury just after my older brother’s birth. I am my mother's only and primary Medical Power of Attorney and I have had to remain in the states to care for her. She had an MRI last Friday, we are now waiting for the results, and there is a strong possibility she might require another major surgery. Can we apply for a waiver to show a hardship regarding our separation?
2) I noticed in a prior response you indicated that you had been corresponding with an attorney and my attorney has refused communication with me since my husband’s interview in November. Will this adversely affect our case in AP if she refuses communication with the embassy and she is not offering any communication to me or should I have her removed from our case and proceed to continue this process independently?
3) Is it possible that my husband could file for a B2 Visitor Visa and be approved for a short stay so that we could briefly spend some time together, if we can obtain permission from his employer, and we show strong intent on his return to Nigeria (at least until our petition is approved). Clearly, my leaving the states would be incredibly difficult due to my mother’s impending medical concerns. My mother even wrote two affidavits in support of our relationship and indicating that she needs me to remain here in the states to care for her and be available in an emergency. We certainly would have no intention of overstaying his visa and risk jeopardizing our immigrant visa petition as we clearly have intent on creating a life together and having children.
4) What evidence would we need to submit if a waiver is possible?
5) What evidence would we need to submit to show his intent to return to Nigeria?
6) I saw in an earlier post also that the purpose of all this is try to reunite the family as quickly as possible, but I must admit 19 months is a bit extreme, and additionally several more months would be just as extreme. Therefore, I don’t understand how this is working to our advantage.

My husband was very nervous on the day of his interview and we have shown evidence of a bona fide relationship, but we are now stuck in this limbo. This has been very emotional and very stressful on us both and financially.

We desperately want to be together and both of our families support our marriage. We want desperately to have a traditional wedding ceremony in Nigeria when we are able to save the money and you can see from our pictures that we did our best to make our registry wedding as authentic as possible, as well.

You reported in an earlier post to me that our AP appears to be straightforward, so I don’t understand why it has taken over 2 months to resolve it.

Please any advice you can provide would be beneficial. We sincerely miss each other and desire some contact with each other until this can be resolved.

I assure you that we are honest people and we would never want to mislead the embassy in anyway and want to do this all the legal and correct way, but I need my husband during these difficult times. We literally talk 3-5 times a day by phone, we text, we video cam, we chat on messenger and now have WhatsApp. We share everything in our lives with each other from the time we wake until we go to bed.

Sincerely,

nalacandi (my apologies for the length)
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2015
brightooooo:
Good evening Visa Officer,
I really appreciate you for the good job your doing in here, God Bless always.
I am a Licensed Registered Nurse RN, and am getting things ready to apply for a US visa to go write my NCLEX Exam and practice there
after my CGFNS here, as a married person with two little kids
I don't know the kind of visa we should apply for as a family and the type of visa form we can use for it so that we won't be ask to go back and start anew, pls i need your professional advise.

thanks so very much.

For the exam, this is a question for my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .

If you wish to remain permanently in the United States as a nurse, you will need an employer in the U.S. to file an immigrant petition on your behalf. Please see http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/types/employment.html for more information.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2015
onyiblanche:

Hello Ma'am. God bless you. Thank you, u have been a blessing to my family. Our names have been added. You are Godsent. God bless u and your family and bless whatever you lay your hands upon to do. My name was not spelt correctly and not in the order we sent in the mail, should I go ahead and fill the form or wait for correction. I can't thank you enough . Lots of love to you and everyone on this forum that's waiting for some good news.

Sorry it took so long for us to fix the DS-260 problem! You can correct the spelling of your name when you come to the interview. Thank you!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
cojoman2k5:
Hello VO,
I hope you are having a great day!
I am currently residing in the United states. Long story short Came here and studied engineering and currently working. My company sponsored my green card and i am currently doing my Masters.

My little sister applied to Park university in Missouri and was denied visa Twice. I really don't know why she was denied visa and i will love to know at least to know what to do next time. She has the government scholarship sponsorship and school fees for 4 years paid out in full in a Voucher.

VO asked her If she is planning to change to another school when she gets to the United states(Why the question). They asked her this question in both interview. In the second interview they asked a lot of questions about me. She went inside for a minute came back and told her that she is not qualified.

NOTE: She mistakenly forgot her i-20 at home in the second Interview but they were able to pull up her SEVIS in the computer.

I am really confused on the reason why they denied her twice. We are going to try again in the Fall.
Please any advice or further questions will be great!
Thanks and God bless.

This is a question for my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2015
nalacandi:
Dear VO,

Happy New Year to you, please I apologize for continuously asking for updates regarding our case (LGS2014598025), but I have a few questions.

We have been in AP now for more than 60 days and I sent an email to the embassy and previously it was communicated to me that this could take several weeks and it indicates this when I check our status on the ceac website. Nevertheless, the email I received on Monday now states this process will take several months or longer. To my dismay, I was devastated.

We have been apart now for 25 months since we married and have now celebrated our 2nd Anniversary just 3 days past Christmas and this has been an emotional and stressful process. We have been waiting for 19 months since date of filing our I130 and we clearly have shown intent on creating a life together and a family. We want children and I am beginning to fear this might not happen either. I have dreamed of having children since I was very young and it just did not happen for me until now.

We desperately miss each other and we surely will never give up, but we have tried to be patient, but it’s becoming increasingly more difficult.

1) When I visited Nigeria in December 2012 to marry my husband I had intent to return to Nigeria for additional visits prior to his interview, but within 2 months of my return to Texas my mother had to have emergency cervical spinal cord surgery due to a prior injury just after my older brother’s birth. I am my mother's only and primary Medical Power of Attorney and I have had to remain in the states to care for her. She had an MRI last Friday, we are now waiting for the results, and there is a strong possibility she might require another major surgery. Can we apply for a waiver to show a hardship regarding our separation?

Unfortunately, no. The administrative processing in this case is necessary and cannot be expedited. Also, the term "waiver" only applies to ineligibilities such as INA212(a)(6)(C)(i), material misrepresentation, etc.; there's no "waiver" for administrative processing.

2) I noticed in a prior response you indicated that you had been corresponding with an attorney and my attorney has refused communication with me since my husband’s interview in November. Will this adversely affect our case in AP if she refuses communication with the embassy and she is not offering any communication to me or should I have her removed from our case and proceed to continue this process independently?

It's up to you. I don't see that an attorney is useful in your case, but please keep in mind that as a Visa Officer I rarely see the point in spending money on attorneys in these cases, so my input on this particular matter may not be helpful.

3) Is it possible that my husband could file for a B2 Visitor Visa and be approved for a short stay so that we could briefly spend some time together, if we can obtain permission from his employer, and we show strong intent on his return to Nigeria (at least until our petition is approved). Clearly, my leaving the states would be incredibly difficult due to my mother’s impending medical concerns. My mother even wrote two affidavits in support of our relationship and indicating that she needs me to remain here in the states to care for her and be available in an emergency. We certainly would have no intention of overstaying his visa and risk jeopardizing our immigrant visa petition as we clearly have intent on creating a life together and having children.

He is free to apply, but it will be difficult for him to overcome the presumption that he is an intending immigrant. If he applies and is refused, that will not affect his immigration case in any way.

4) What evidence would we need to submit if a waiver is possible?

Again, waivers are not applicable to this case.

5) What evidence would we need to submit to show his intent to return to Nigeria?

This is up to him. I'm afraid I can't give advice.

6) I saw in an earlier post also that the purpose of all this is try to reunite the family as quickly as possible, but I must admit 19 months is a bit extreme, and additionally several more months would be just as extreme. Therefore, I don’t understand how this is working to our advantage.

... You reported in an earlier post to me that our AP appears to be straightforward, so I don’t understand why it has taken over 2 months to resolve it.

Again, the administrative processing in this case is necessary and cannot be skipped. Unfortunately I can't comment in detail on any case requiring administrative processing. I know this is frustrating, but I assure you that it doesn't mean no work at all is being done on this case. It is being actively worked on in our offices. I hope to be able to give you an update sooner rather than later.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by amen1967: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Anyone going for Phd in the house?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by mondayutum(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
B
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by pambenjay: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Good morning ma, please ma on the 24th of September was our immigrant visa interview,the interview went well but the consular officer told gave me a paper for my daughter and husband to do a DNA test because he thinks we didn't provide sufficient document,we have done the test and the result as been received by the embassy,my daughter status was updated on the 6th( Tuesday) but we haven't heard anything from the embassy on when to come for our visa,please ma we are very worried,my daughter cries every time because she want to see her daddy and the distance is affecting me so much,i want to be with my husband we have been waiting for each other for 7years,ma please help me so I can be happy again,what is happening
My case number is Lgs2014597022, my daughter case number is lgs2014555019 thk you ma and God bless you
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2015
amen1967:
Anyone going for Phd in the house?

This is likely not the correct forum for you. This forum is for people who have immigration-related questions for U.S. Consular Officers.

Thanks!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
mondayutum:
Hello maam
I was interviewed on the 20th november all the questions I was asked I did answer them absolutely correct, and after the interview the consular ask me to feel out a sheet stating my addresses were I have lived and ppl not too far from me like ten kilometers, which I did and he told me my case requires additional administrative processing that they will call me from now to sixty days and today I see my case be updated to january the 6th 2015. I dnt know why the date changed and is still on ready do I have any cause to worry because I have no idea about how visa process is because me and my wife is getting real frustrated the 60days is abt to complete pls ma do I have to worry.

Thank you for your inquiry. Based on what you've written, I can't hazard a guess about what is happening with your case. You might want to e-mail LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2015
pambenjay:
Good morning ma, please ma on the 24th of September was our immigrant visa interview,the interview went well but the consular officer told gave me a paper for my daughter and husband to do a DNA test because he thinks we didn't provide sufficient document,we have done the test and the result as been received by the embassy,my daughter status was updated on the 6th( Tuesday) but we haven't heard anything from the embassy on when to come for our visa,please ma we are very worried,my daughter cries every time because she want to see her daddy and the distance is affecting me so much,i want to be with my husband we have been waiting for each other for 7years,ma please help me so I can be happy again,what is happening
My case number is Lgs2014597022, my daughter case number is lgs2014555019 thk you ma and God bless you

We're processing a large number of DNA results this week. If yours are here, you should hear from us soon.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by onyiblanche: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Sorry it took so long for us to fix the DS-260 problem! You can correct the spelling of your name when you come to the interview. Thank you!
Good morning Ma. Hope u are doing great. So should I go ahead and fill the form with my names( as stated in my passport)? Or wait till the interview . Thanks
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by nalacandi(f): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Unfortunately, no. The administrative processing in this case is necessary and cannot be expedited. Also, the term "waiver" only applies to ineligibilities such as INA212(a)(6)(C)(i), material misrepresentation, etc.; there's no "waiver" for administrative processing.

It's up to you. I don't see that an attorney is useful in your case, but please keep in mind that as a Visa Officer I rarely see the point in spending money on attorneys in these cases, so my input on this particular matter may not be helpful.

He is free to apply, but it will be difficult for him to overcome the presumption that he is an intending immigrant. If he applies and is refused, that will not affect his immigration case in any way.

Again, waivers are not applicable to this case.

This is up to him. I'm afraid I can't give advice.

Again, the administrative processing in this case is necessary and cannot be skipped. Unfortunately I can't comment in detail on any case requiring administrative processing. I know this is frustrating, but I assure you that it doesn't mean no work at all is being done on this case. It is being actively worked on in our offices. I hope to be able to give you an update sooner rather than later.

Thank you so very much. Your advice is actually very helpful and I truly appreciate all the tine you spend reading our postings and responding so thoroughly and so quickly.

Nalacandi

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by mondayutum(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2015
B

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
onyiblanche:

Good morning Ma. Hope u are doing great. So should I go ahead and fill the form with my names( as stated in my passport)? Or wait till the interview . Thanks

Please go ahead and use your real name in your forms, as stated in your passport.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
nalacandi:

Thank you so very much. Your advice is actually very helpful and I truly appreciate all the tine you spend reading our postings and responding so thoroughly and so quickly.

Nalacandi

That's very gracious of you. Thank you!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
mondayutum:
Ok maam really am trying not to aggravate them because I really don't want to make them feel am pesting on them its just that my wife has been going back and forth to the hospital all because she needs me home bad she is a diabetic and I must confess this frustration is tearing her apart she wanted me as her christmas present but that was never achieved I feel bad when she has to go into the emergency room due to depression I am really not trying to pour out my frustrations on the case that's why I am trying nt to contact the embassy please maam help me check this is my case number LGS2014627059 I no one thing about americans is if its right they can't say no am hundred percent legitimately married and committed up till now I still dnt have a child and we really needed to be together for this to happen we tried on her twice visit but she wasn't relaxed for pregnancy to occur I really need to be a father please maam help me am frustrated deep down maam

Thank you for that information. The case is under administrative processing, and I am unable to comment when a case is under administrative processing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.