Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,459 members, 7,908,328 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1038121 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Femiblacky(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
I have bought three TVs from Acunon, two Samsung and a Panasonic, he is actually not a fraud but he isnt a very straightforward person either, the last time I was in his shop, we had serious arguments based on the TV. His customer service and human relations are terrible just like someone pointed out.
Imagine paying for a TV that the seller claims to have a Bluetooth but on getting to his shop, the tv fails to connect to both my BT and his BT and brother refuses to refund me nor lower the price of what I have paid for, he was still arrogantly telling me the Bluetooth will work. Let me stop here, I have never had a sweet straight business with him in all our three deals.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Femiblacky:
I have bought three TVs from Acunon, two Samsung and a Panasonic, he is actually not a fraud but he isnt a very straightforward person either, the last time I was in his shop, we had serious arguments based on the TV. His customer service and human relations are terrible just like someone pointed out.
Imagine paying for a TV that the seller claims to have a Bluetooth but on getting to his shop, the tv fails to connect to both my BT and his BT and brother refuses to refund me nor lower the price of what I have paid for, he was still arrogantly telling me the Bluetooth will work. Let me stop here, I have never had a sweet straight business with him in all our three deals.
It seems you have forgotten, so didn't the Bluetooth of the Panasonic TV worked? Or you have forgotten that we tested it several times till we later got how to connect it? You where only pained because I refused deducting money from the original amount we discussed if only the Bluetooth didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aboyaji(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
acunon:

Please, Don't say what you don't know
. Then, say what everybody knows.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aboyaji(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
acunon:

I know you will be part of the people to say what you don't know. Someone paid 10K for Speedaf delivery and 9K for crating. Since Speedaf didn't work I decided to use a personal driver carrying only his TV in his corolla car. Driver Said its 15K for delivery on getting there changed to 25K for home delivery. I told client that driver said its 15K and he should top up the 5K,he said he doesn't have. I still have 9K with me for crating. Instead of using that money for crating, I removed 5K from it to balance the 10K and remaining 4K. The driver is carrying only his TV and that should serve as insurance. On getting there baba said he can't pay extra and I have to use my money to pay for extra delivery. What bad have I done? Did I use speedAf and didn't crate it? Why don't you read the line, think before you conclude that I am been greedy. Have we done business before? Have I eaten your money before? What made Judge over what that doesn't concern you.

Did you tell him speedaf didn't work? You just made your own decisions on another's money without carrying them along. Now you want them to understand.

Secondly, client never made an arrangement for such delivery from a mere driver. He paid for a registered courier company with home delivery with crate.

What bad have you done? Really, acunon? You've done no wrong. You did everything right.

What happened the customer's balance of 4k? Topic for another day, right?

Please kindly look for a way around your manner of reception. Human relationship is paramount

You may think everyone here trying to advice you is against you.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:20am On Jun 11, 2022
aboyaji:

Did you tell him speedaf didn't work? You just made your own decisions on another's money without carrying them along. Now you want them to understand.

Secondly, client never made an arrangement for such delivery from a mere driver. He paid for a registered courier company with home delivery with crate.

What bad have you done? Really, acunon? You've done no wrong. You did everything right.

What happened the customer's balance of 4k? Topic for another day, right?

Please kindly look for a way around your manner of reception. Human relationship is paramount

You may think everyone here trying to advice you is against you.
Did you read the screen shot he posted? No!

You are fast to conclude that i did not tell him and also he didn't know that i will be using a personal driver .

Please what is your problem,Lawyer Epeama?

He knew that i will be using a personal Driver and told me he doesn't have extra Money to sort him out. Why can't you read the lines above, it is clear and open to everyone to read and see. Why is it that you like seeing me like a trouble maker? What have I done to you,have we met before? You are asking of 4K balance on Someone who told me he won't be paying anything on logistics again. Do you know how much i spent in total to bring that Stuff to him,do you know the embarrassment I and the driver faced during this deal,do you know what he did to the driver on the point of collection ? You wont ask that one but you will be fast to conclude. Please let this end here

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by melonsgroup: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022
The acunon of a guy is something else

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by melonsgroup: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2022

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2022
melonsgroup:
The acunon of a guy is something else

You are only posting screen shot of when it had problem,why not screen shot the year you bought it and also when you told your friends how you where enjoying the Tv. So from the shot you sent,Did i deny you opportunity to Either Replace screen or Tv? If A Tv passes Warranty Period,do you take the Tv to the company to replace screen for you free of charge or change the Tv for you to another one?

The problem with you all is that you feel entitled,you can do any how or write what so ever you feel in like in my thread because we are in a faceless forum.

This is what makes a person to do Good less, because the one you do is always taken as Bad. This is how Cold minded and heartless being is been rasied. I didn't do good by telling you that it will be replaced with a discount after warranty period and also the screen is not available. Just continue!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Please and Please,this should end here. This is not a banter thread,I have single handedly raised this thread from 1 to 500 over the years and would not want any one to compromise it for me. It is a choice to either buy or leave in peace. I have always tried all my best to maintain my customer Relationships. People will say customes are always right doesn't mean that the seller won't have a say. If I had done you wrong,i will definitely apologize to you. I can't be right and still lay apologies. I have sold to hundreds of clients from this Forum over the years,if all of comes out with banter then i will know something is wrong. I hate entitlement mentality,i don't own Samsung or LG company.I only buy in small quantities to sell. Please my apologizes goes out for any one I have offended or spoken harsh to,I am deeply sorry for my actions. I promise not to have a terrible customer relationship. Thanks and God Bless!!

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
New stocks

TCL 32S327 Roku TV
Samsung UE32T4300 2020 Edition 3 units
Samsung UE48JU6500 Curved
LG 50UN7306PLA 2020 Edition 3 units
Philips 43PUS6400/12 ambilight
Sony KD-43XE8396
JVC LT-40C890 Fire Tv Edition
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by daddy001: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:

Now available With Free Netflix account

can it fly for 60k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2022
daddy001:
can it fly for 60k
Its been sold sir

But there TCL ROKU TV 32" AVAILABLE sir!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:
TCL 32inch Class 3-Series HD Ready LED ROKU Smart TV

Featuring

Smart Hub(5,000 free Apps to use)
Wi-Fi Ready
Screen mirroring capability
Micro dimming pro
Motion and voice control recognition
Usb 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
720p HD panel
Camera support
DTS Premium Sound quality 5.1
Intel WiDi
Dobly Digital plus
60Hz Refresh Rate
Ability to change Themes, Wall papers and Screen saver
HLG support
Wide Viewing Angle
Color depth
2018/2019 Edition
Black Tiny Frame
Very low power consumption
And many more

Model Code : TCL 32S321

Price : 75K

Condition : Like Brand new

Now available as TCL 32S327-CA Full HD 1080p Display 120Hz Refresh Rate 2019/2020 Edition with Free Netflix account!!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:
Philips 43" Smart UHD 4K HDR 10 plus Android 8.0 Two sided Ambilight 2016/2017 Edition Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Satellite Turner for free to air Stations

Features

Smart hub
Wifi ready
USB 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
UHD 4K panel
Clear Voice III
Simple Link (HDMI CEC)
True Black Panel
High Contrast
Active HDR 10+
Active crystal display
Tiny Frame design
Clean Cable solution
Low power consumption(67W)
Football Mode
Pur color plus
Bluetooth connectivity
Flat design
Auto motion plus
Picture in picture (PIP)
UHD 4K Upscaler
Clear Voice III
Simple Link (HDMI CEC)
True Black Panel
UHD mastering engine
High Contrast
Bright Panel
Ambilight 3.0
Sharp image production
Intel WiDi
Satellite turner for free to air Stations
Camera support
3D color mapping
Active noise reduction
Dynamic color enhancer
PVR
Ultra Luminance
Light sensor
Google Chrome cast
Google play store
Android 8.0
Local dimming
HDPC 2.2
Micro Dimming Pro
MultiRoom Client and Server
Natural Motion
Pixel Precise Ultra HD
Simple Share
Voice Command
16GB RAM
1.5GB ROM
And lots more

Model Code : 43PUS6401/12

Price : 145K

Condition : VERY Clean

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by akinsto4ever(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=acunon post=113675900]
Please, Don't say what you don't know [/quoteThis is what i know from doing business from you. I've given my criticism without malice. It's your choice to do things right or otherwise
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
uche715:
2017/2018 Sony Bravia 43" Smart TV 4K Ultra HD LED Android 9.0 in board Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth Satellite Turner for free to air Stations with Active HDR 10+

Featuring

Smart hub
Wi-Fi Ready
Micro dimming pro
Usb 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
UHD 4K panel
Low power consumption (70W)
Intel WiDi
Camera support
Slim Design
Satellite turner for free to air Stations
Black with silver rims
MediaTek processor plus
RAM 1.5G
ROM 16GB
AND Freesync Technology
Blue LIGHT Filter
Dynamic Active Sync
Screen Split 2.0
HDR 10+
Android 9.0 on board
Back Light Off Mode
Clear Audio plus
Clear phase speakers
Digital Sound Enhancer Engine
Frame Dimming
Image Processor
Light Sensor
NFC
Picture-in-Picture
S-Force Front Sound Surrounding
Triluminous Display
X Reality Engine
400 XR motion Flow
4K Reality Pro
Dynamic Backlight Control
Dynamic Contrast Enchaner
Live Color Technology
Motion Clarity
PVR
Voice Command
50/60 Hz ReFresh Rate
And many more

Model Code : Sony KD-43XE8396

Price : 155K

Condition : Very very clean

Now available With Free Netflix Account

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:
Almost new 32" samsung Smart TV HD 720p Display 2020/2021 Edition LED TV Apple Airplay 2, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, HDR 10+ Smart Things, Tv+, with following features such as

Smart hub
Wifi ready
Micro dimming pro
Usb 3.0 playback
Active HDR 10
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
HD 720p panel
Camera support
Low power consumption (31W)
Football Mode
DTS Premium Sound
Apple Air Play support
Smart Things
TizenOS 5.5
Wi-Fi Direct
Black Tiny frame
Contrast Enhancer
Digital Clean view
Hyper real engine
Connect Share
Google Assistant
Ambient Mode
Amazon Alexa
Multi Room Link
900 PQI
Light sensor
Mega Contrast
Pur color plus
And many more

Model Code : UE32T4300

Condition : Like brand new

Price : 95K

Three Units now available!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
2020/2021 LG 50UN73006LC: 50inch Class 4K UHD Smart Tv with ThinQ AL Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Magic Remote Support, Apple Air Play support, Film Maker Mode.. Satellite Turner for free to air Stations

Features

Smart apps
Wi-Fi Ready
Wi-Fi Direct
Screen share aka Miracast technology
USB 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
UHD 4K panel
Low power consumption (70W)
Sleek Design
Intel WiDi
Camera support
Harman Kardon premium sound quality
Magic Remote Support
Bluetooth connectivity
2020/2021 Edition
Active HDR 10 plus
IPS Display
Ultra Sound
4K Upscaler
Advanced Color Enhancer
Google Assistant
LG ThinQ AL
Voice Reduction
PVR via USB
Light Sensor
True Colour Accuracy
Voice Command
WebOs 5.0
Wireless Sound Sync
Ultra Sound
Film Maker Mode
Real 4K
Cinema Experience
Unlimited Entertainment
Adaptive Sound Control
Al Acoustic Tuning
2.0 Channel
Ultra Surround
Dolby Digital
Al Sound
Bluetooth Surround Ready
Sound Share
Auto Low Latency Mode(ALLM)
2 Step Noise Reduction
Alexa
Apple Air Play 2
Dynamic Color
HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping
HDR Effect
HDR Gaming Interest Group (HGiG)
Home DashBoard
Image Enhancing
Instant Game Response
Intelligent Voice Control
LG Local Contrast
Sharpness Enhancer
Wide Viewing Angle
2.0 Channel Firing Speakers
And many more

Model Code : 50UN73006LA

Price : 195K

Condition : Like Brand New

Quantity : 3 Units

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:
Samsung 48" Smart Hub Flat Ultra HD 4K Nano Crystal LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 5.0 2015/2016 Edition with HDR 10+ Satellite Turner for Free to air Stations

Features includes

Smart Apps
Wi-Fi Ready
Wi-Fi Direct
USB 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
UHD 4K panel
True Black Panel
High Contrast
Active HDR 10 plus
Clean Cable solution
Smart things
Low power consumption
Football Mode
Pur color plus
TizenOS 5.0
Curved design
One remote support
Nano Crystal Color
4K Upscaler
Bluetooth Connectivity
IPS 4K
Any net (HDMI CEC)
True Black Panel
UHD mastering engine
High Contrast
Bright Panel
Clean Cable solution
Sharp image production
Intel WiDi
Camera support
Active noise reduction
Dynamic color enhancer
PVR
Ultra Luminance
Local dimming
HDPC 2.2
Smart View 3.0
Ultra Clean View
Light Sensor
UHD Upscaling
UHD Dimming
Ultra Clear Panel
And lots more

Model Code : UE48JU6500

Quantity: 2 units

Price : 205K

Condition : Mint!!!
Now available!!!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by daddy001: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:

Its been sold sir

But there TCL ROKU TV 32" AVAILABLE sir!
Is it hdr ready and blue tooth compatible
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by daddy001: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
acunon:

can I get this for 120k (Philips 43" )
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
daddy001:
can I get this for 120k (Philips 43" )
Kindly Drop a WhatsApp message for more negotiation sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Available!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Odunharry(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Acunon no be everything be fight.. Listen to your customers and work on areas they made complaint..
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by TRIXIA: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
acunon:

Now available!!!

@Acunon. I have come again.

This time to say I'm sorry I may have overreacted or panicked like you said but I will never know. The TV looks good and screen good although the screen frame is damaged which is expected because it's not new and doesn't affect anything. You for add remote battery for me sir or wall hanger (banter)

I understand you are doing your business and I wish you no loss or hurt. I've come to understand your motive might be business driven. You know where to work on to be better than the rest because you have competitors.

All said, the TV is sharp and your camera didn't do enough justice to it.

Accept my unreserved apologies as I wish you more sales. Thank you sir

9 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by feelme3(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
@TRIXIA. Bro you just won my respect. Any man who can be humble enough to admit his mistake and say sorry, is definitely a man of strong will and strength.
I have known Acunon going 6yrs now and within these periods I have bought 3 smart TVs from him and 2 home theaters all of which I still working well. I was following the whole exchange and one thing is clear, Acunon is a legit business guy but he [b]NEEDS [/b]to really, really work on his customer relationship. It is a flaw most people who have dealt with him has always hinted on.

@Uche my man, you need to be calming down on how you respond to customer crisis. Learn how to handle handle complaints without losing you cool. God bless your hustle my brother.

TRIXIA:

@Acunon. I have come again.

This time to say I'm sorry I may have overreacted or panicked like you said but I will never know. The TV looks good and screen good although the screen frame is damaged which is expected because it's not new and doesn't affect anything. You for add remote battery for me sir or wall hanger (banter)

I understand you are doing your business and I wish you no loss or hurt. I've come to understand your motive might be business driven. You know where to work on to be better than the rest because you have competitors.

All said, the TV is sharp and your camera didn't do enough justice to it.

Accept my unreserved apologies as I wish you more sales. Thank you sir

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Viktah24: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please i wanna ask if you buy tv what does the warranty cover and how long does the warranty lasts for?
feelme3:
@TRIXIA. Bro you just won my respect. Any man who can be humble enough to admit his mistake and say sorry, is definitely a man of strong will and strength.
I have known Acunon going 6yrs now and within these periods I have bought 3 smart TVs from him and 2 home theaters all of which I still working well. I was following the whole exchange and one thing is clear, Acunon is a legit business guy but he [b]NEEDS [/b]to really, really work on his customer relationship. It is a flaw most people who have dealt with him has always hinted on.

@Uche my man, you need to be calming down on how you respond to customer crisis. Learn how to handle handle complaints without losing you cool. God bless your hustle my brother.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
New Stocks
Sony KD-43XD8077
Philips 43PUS6704/12
LG 43UK6750
LG 43UK6950

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by daddy001: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
acunon:

Now available!!!
Good evening
How close is the picture quality of this tv compared to LG 43" UHD. Want to choose between the two .thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by StPete: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
acunon:

Now available!!!

With Free Netflix account!!

So as fine as this tv is, it is just Wi-Fi ready. Wow, what a waste
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
daddy001:
Good evening
How close is the picture quality of this tv compared to LG 43" UHD. Want to choose between the two .thank you
Good evening sir

The 50" JVC FireTv is not available

The One available is the Android 4K UHD JVC LT-50CA890 and 43CA890 . The Full HD Smart TV Android is available too(LT-40CA790).

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (573) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.