Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

We Appreciate! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Appreciate! (965 Views)

I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work / We Appreciate And Sincerely Thank You For Your Support & Patronage In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Appreciate! by olanshi: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning Mods,

It was very sad to hear that Nairaland was hacked some days ago in which the forum was offline for couple of days. We missed the activities here in the Auto sections and other trending topics.

Due to this unforeseen circumstances, I noticed that a lot of adverts were lost. I think the forum was restored to the last update which was on January 10, 2014. Adverts after this date was deleted, personally I felt bad about this. It takes a whole lot of time to put up adverts online.

Well, what can we do than to accept the faith! Or if there is a means to bring back the lost adverts we will be very glad!

Many thanks goes to the founder of this forum and his team for reviving the forum. And On behalf of genuine car dealers in this Auto section, prospective customers and guest, we appreciate your effort so far.

Warm Regards,

From All of us!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toks 03 Bmw 745i 7series @ 2.4m / 2008 Toyota Camry Se(regd) PH SOLD! SOLD! / 2007 Honda Accord Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.