Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

At Last Faze Releases Originality - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / At Last Faze Releases Originality (2512 Views)

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / New Single; Originality, By Faze / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2008
Chibuzor Orji aka faze releases his third album with an album launch at planet one yesterday.it was a well attended show with performance from the likes of mo'hit crew,kci presh and psquare.the news now is that the album is in the market,support him by getting your own copy and feel free to post here how you feel about the album.

1 Like

Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by Baro(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
Yeah! the Most Anticipated Album is out!

Go get your's, you will be glad you did.

TRACKS
  1) Originality
  2) Play Ball
  3) Spend My Money
  4) Story Of My Life
  5) Am in Love
  6) Dutty Wine
  7) Valentine's Day
  8 ) Don't U Go
  9) Yawa Eh
10) Originality Remix
11) Like My Style
12) Hold Your
13) Fantasy
14) Tommorow's Leaders
15) Mummy's Prayers

BONUS TRACKS
1) Tattoo Girls Remix Feat. SauceKid
2) U no Try

I bought 10 copies, don't ask me why
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
Baro:

Yeah! the [b]Most Anticipated Album
is out!

Go get your's, you will be glad you did.

TRACKS
1) Originality
2) Play Ball
3) Spend My Money
4) Story Of My Life
5) Am in Love
6) Dutty Wine
7) Valentine's Day
8 ) Don't U Go
9) Yawa Eh
10) Originality Remix
11) Like My Style
12) Hold Your
13) Fantasy
14) Tommorow's Leaders
15) Mummy's Prayers

BONUS TRACKS
2) U no Try

I bought 10 copies, don't ask me why
we all know why!.try and analyse the album and get out of the room.this place is not meant for album advert.[/b]
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by Baro(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
eleshin:

try and analyse the album and get out of the room.

Thought you said you are now MATURED

Anyway as for my comment on the Album, i will wait for fellow Nairalanders to go get their copies first, the Album was released into the market only yesterday.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by georgee(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2008
shey na by force 2 sing!!!! angry
somebody shuld tell dat FAZE 2 go and try his hands at other things, or he shuld just go and write JAMB and stop embarrasing me with wack songs angry
I no just gbadun d guy song for 1 sec[sub][/sub]hisses
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by georgex00(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
Why would you say such a thing, have you ever tried listening to good music before or even know what is good music,  I know say ur type georgee dey like people wey dey sing wack music as you simply say things the opposite way. Get use to good music and appreciate talent,  If you don't have one no be fight go release your own Boi !!!
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by MeGaStReEt: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
@georgee

I hav told Seun several time to open a Psychiatric Hospital on this Land so tht those with fowl brains can be cured

I dont kno what he is waiting for
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by gfm4luv(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2008
I think the guy is hot. I have listened to all his tracks, and they are all off the hook i think faze's song is going places. Or what do u think?

TRACKS
1) Originality
2) Play Ball
3) Spend My Money
4) Story Of My Life
5) Am in Love
6) Dutty Wine
7) Valentine's Day
8 ) Don't U Go
9) Yawa Eh
10) Originality Remix
11) Like My Style
12) Hold Your
13) Fantasy
14) Tommorow's Leaders
15) Mummy's Prayers

BONUS TRACKS
2) U no Try
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2008
Baro:

Thought you said you are now MATURED[/b]

Anyway as for my comment on the Album, i will wait for fellow Nairalanders to go get their copies first, the Album was released into the market only yesterday.
sorry,only that i dont want us to deviate,just say what you feel about the album and no attack on any poster.whatever they feel about the album remains their opinion.meanwhile i'm waiting for ur own comment about the album,before then i now understand clearly that NO MAN CAN DO BEYOND HIS INTELECTUAL COMPETENCE.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by Baro(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2008
eleshin:

no attack on any poster.
You already attacked me, though you apologised

eleshin:

meanwhile i'm waiting for ur own comment about the album

It's your thread you condemn comment  first or what are you waiting for?

eleshin:

NO MAN CAN DO BEYOND HIS INTELECTUAL COMPETENCE.

Speak your mind and stop hiding under words
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2008
mr baro,i love ur reply,its far from what i meant with my post.how i wish you a philosopher you could have decipher my meanings from two opposite angles.i'm not in the best position to condem,i can only make comment on the album.what's keeping you waiting,we all know you are more than a fan,before an ordinary person comment lets hear from a family or friend.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by Baro(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2008
Guy it's your thread, if you dont comment , don't expect others to. Simple!
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by WarfyBoy(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2008
I am yet to get the album, whats happenin?

I was supposed to be the first to grab Faze album

y una dey overtake me na?

Baro wetin dey apen
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by pheesayor(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
I got the album that very day and I still haven't had enough. It reminds me of his first album Faze Alone. I'm in Love is off da hook, Story of my life is tight, Like my style is da bomb. I can't get enough. Faze is da BOMB!
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by tosinadeda: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
Java go listen to tattoo girls rmx ft saucekid and tel me wut u think
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by FLOWSHOW: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2008
someone should upload the album for me . i cant buy cos am not in naija
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by skingo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
Bleep javalove. he's goning to ttell u that suace kid cant rap. lol. sauce kid killed that song hands down. i want to expose modenines's ass after chatting with faze recently

this is a true sequence of events over the last couple weeks.

so i met with faze and we had this disucssion.

all i have to sa to modenine is that stop lying, copying, and deceiving people. i recently met with faze after his album launch and during this presentation, i heard the long waited remix for tattoo girl featuring sauce kid. sauce kid killed it as usual which is why i knw his album will be tight. faze congratulated sauce kid and assured me that i should wait for his album becuase he mentioned three songs which were hits already, i can't feel my face, nobody featuring bankyw, and a last one, in between he mentioned diamonds as well,

so i asked what made him want to work with sauce kid rather than other rappers in naija expecially modenine, thats when the topic of modenine's originality came up.

i asked faze if that orginality song featuring modenine wil be on the album, and he was shocked like "which modenine remix" and i mentioned of this site an let him knw that someone posted some track and called it the modenine origiality remix, and i confirmed to him that it was modenine's voice ver it. faze was suprised as he had no idea of such track. he claimed he did not work with modenine on that song.

so from judgement, modenine had access to the beat, and put out a verse to it nd sent it out to radios just to be a part of the current buzz faze is having. lets talk about fake,

when an artist does a song and u remix it, and the artist does not honor your remix, then you are SHIT,MESS DOODOO.
thats another confirmation that modenine is not respected even by fans of music, or his fellow artists.

I'm still asking more people so people like javalove can stop writing books only to prove that he is not modenine. loser.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by deebarca: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
i am dissadpionted, the album looks too ordinary, his voice sounds like the old album.no creativity, the old album is far far better than this.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by tosinadeda: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
Skingo am speechless
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by skingo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
yeah i was itching to bring this news here just for the assholes who have made me stay away from this thread. i have facts. and if needed, i'd produce a voiced statement from faze denying any affiliations with modenine on the originality track. he claimed that modenine had to be the only person that put it online, so modenine cannot lie that he doesnt knw who did it.

it also raises a question of all these ids true identity. always finding music that faze does not even knw about to post on the internet, so who is modenine on nairaland. loser ass nigga
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by AfrknKngs(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
are you sure you are not Sauce yourself?? Lol, but thats some shit fuh real, Anyways, Like I said b4, let me see some more proof! Unlike these hungry cats that feed off ppls rumor! I need to either hear a recorded stmt or a video or a source online! Yah Digg??

-I am not a follower-

Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2008
dont turn this thread into anoda modey,rugged beef avenue,it is mainly for faze album.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
somewhere in 95 i met my crew,then we started to wine,
black and 2,we come unite to live as one, 2 form plantasion boyz,then problem start oh
some pple dem wan bring me down oh some pple dey want make i frown oh
dem wan run me down but i am heaven sent from above
dem wan spoil my name all around oh
dem wan turn me to clown
now who is the laughing stock,me or them?
lines from story of my life
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by pheesayor(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
eleshin:

somewhere in 95 i met my crew,then we started to wine,
black and 2,we come unite to live as one, 2 form plantasion boyz,then problem start oh
some people them wan bring me down oh some people dey want make i frown oh
them wan run me down but i am heaven sent from above
them wan spoil my name all around oh
them wan turn me to clown
now who is the laughing stock,me or them?
lines from story of my life

Just a tip of d iceberg and who says d album isnt good? Make that person go sing im own, haba!!!
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by tRoOE(f): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
[size=13pt]does Faze still sing undecided
anyway 2face 4 life kiss kiss, i dey gbagun well, especially the one he sang with Kaha heart robber
[/size]
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2008
waitin 4 more comment
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by Baro(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2008
Excellent Album, with a song for everyone, kids, youths, Mamas, Papas, for the home,hearts, the streetz and the clubz

Most of the tracks would grow on you, the more you listen, the more you feel it.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by sect(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2008
Wow, long time since i commented about my boy. Eleshin, as the thread starter you should have reviewed the album to us first.
The album to me is simply cute and terrific, i just cant get enough of track 1 to 17 especially the valentine's day track and i agree with you baro, most of the tracks will grow on you. Dont worry Faze, we wont wait 4 one day before we holler ur name, we are doing it now. FAZE! FAZE!! FAZE!!!
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by eleshin(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2008
sect:

Wow, long time since i commented about my boy. Eleshin, as the thread starter you should have reviewed the album to us first.
The album to me is simply cute and terrific, i just can't get enough of track 1 to 17 especially the valentine's day track and i agree with you baro, most of the tracks will grow on you. don't worry Faze, we wont wait 4 one day before we holler ur name, we are doing it now. FAZE! FAZE!! FAZE!!!

nice effort from faze but cud be better.he raise the bar with his second album,the expectation was higher though he didnt fail but i was expecting more.the story of my life happens to be my favourite.hope you are now satisfied
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by Baro(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2008
I keep trying my best
To be the best of the Best
I put my hands on my Chest
Cuz i know i am blessed
I proclaim my Success
And let God do the rest

Story Of My Life - FAZE

I like these lines; inspirational/Spiritual
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by icezik1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Skingo

Where's your proof? I ain't heard the album but I know that it's gonna be mad.
Re: At Last Faze Releases Originality by kaypumpin2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
Album is nice but not as good as his sophomore album.Some of the songs like most pple comment will grow on u the more u listen.Story of my life is my best in the cd.Boy,Faze do knw how to tell same story over 3 albums without been stale and soundin off as repititive.Kudos to you.Also Am in love is nice,reminds me of Ne-yo's So sick.

Faze !Faze !!Faze!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest!modenine Diss Song:reply To Comedy Money / Top Twelve Nigerian Vocalist We Never Knew! / Hkn ( Davido ) Record Label Needs Upcoming Artist For Sign In. Audition Is Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.