Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (46102 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by imsuboi(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2014
sLEEkudi: sad At least 4.0 cgpa... Diariz God ohhh

hmmm undecided
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by yorex2011: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2014
opylas:

U nor lie o. I wrote d exam last year bt hvn't heard anything till now. No SMS, no e-mail, nothing! I'm sure I cldn't hv failed it. A friend who got it 2years ago did so aftr a year he wrote d exam. E said they made contact wt his schl, it's almost a year snc I sat 4 d exam & thr's bn no info on it in my schl's SAD. I tire 4 FG. I stl dey hope sha

Its really not about pass or fail... Many people pass but they cant give everyone tgat passes.... There are other little details that they look out for that many people do not knw of... Just a tip: they try to give it more to people that need it... I.e u cant fill that ur mother is a lawyer and ur father is a doctor and that u are d only child and expect them to give you d scholarship...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2014
yorex2011:

Bros forget that one.. Them dey pay... My friends collected all there money b4 they left sch... Just say that its hard to get and hard to maintain...

to maintain am no be wahala,
shebi na my head i uget am, that same head go maintain am angry angry
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2014
opylas:

U nor lie o. I wrote d exam last year bt hvn't heard anything till now. No SMS, no e-mail, nothing! I'm sure I cldn't hv failed it. A friend who got it 2years ago did so aftr a year he wrote d exam. E said they made contact wt his schl, it's almost a year snc I sat 4 d exam & thr's bn no info on it in my schl's SAD. I tire 4 FG. I stl dey hope sha

see me bin they happy say i don get scholarship back then I almost chop my school fees that time but thank GOD i resisted that temptation
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by hayoakins(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2014
VALUE OF AWARD:
Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars N180, 000 per annum
HND N100, 000 per annum
NCE N100, 000 per annum

Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum vs HND N100, 000 per annum

It's a pity, Dichotomy is here to stay...who is deceiving WHO? what a government. undecided

Naija! i hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by penny01502: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2014
this people are at it again, they just wanna show their self

how many student gonna apply for this?
how many will be lucky to win to win the award?

man know man as they normally do their naija tinz
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by fashrola(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
stdavidsally: How does dis info bring back our girls
don't be dumb.. bro, must you be stupid at all times?

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by fashrola(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2014
stdavidsally: How does dis info bring back our girls
don't be dumb.. bro, must you be stupid at all times?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by kelEmi(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: to be sincere this federal scholarship stuff is a scam and just a silly
propaganda.

I applied for this scholarship during the 2012/2013 edition, I satisfied all the requirements back then, my CGPA was 4.67 but till now no show, no text message ,nothing nothing.

if I knew I could have worked harder to get chevron or agbami scholarship, now my friends are collecting 150k and 200k from the aforementioned oil companies respectively..

HARDWORK IS NOT REWARDED IN THIS DILAPIDATED COUNTRY NIGERIA angry angry

finally incase you have heard of any result which was released just quote me, make i check whether maga don finally pay.

success to the new applicants........una go wait for the result till when jesus come wink tongue

My dear, I also wrote the exam but till this day no news from them. I've applied again and I'd advice you to do the same, cause the application is quite different this time and more coordinated. There's even a print out now and it looks different from the previous ones...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by owoyale1: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2014
I will not sweat a drop at all!
Most of you did not know about free education in European countries or in the USA. But here is the thing:
You can study in Finland for free!!!!!
Yes, I repeat: You can study in Finland for free!!!

Both Bachelor's degrees and Master's degrees.
You can begin right now without wasting time!
http://www.ineedscholarships.com/2014/06/cimo.html

or call: +2348178057858
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by BenGlobal1(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2014
4.0? Na wa o
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Timijo(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: to be sincere this federal scholarship stuff is a scam and just a silly
propaganda.

I applied for this scholarship during the 2012/2013 edition, I satisfied all the requirements back then, my CGPA was 4.67 but till now no show, no text message ,nothing nothing.

if I knew I could have worked harder to get chevron or agbami scholarship, now my friends are collecting 150k and 200k from the aforementioned oil companies respectively..

finally incase you have heard of any result which was released just quote me, make i check whether maga don finally pay.

success to the new applicants........una go wait for the result till when jesus come wink tongue
If it doesn't favour you it can favour others. Please don't discourage us.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2014
piano, music,maths,physics teachers available, please call 08169116771
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Difaith: Am a NOUN student with a Gp of 4.3 in 200l. Am i fit 2apply?
y not
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by vanndubi: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2014
propaganda.

I applied for this scholarship during 2012/2013 edition, I satisfied all the requirements back then, my CGPA was 4.67 but till now no show, no text message ,nothing nothing.

Guy, FG scholarship is a big scam. Accepting the scholarship in my undergraduate days (02/03 session), remains one of the very few regrets I have. If I know how to return their 50k ,I will return it with immediate alakriti.

I was awarded 50k per annum in my 3rd year and that means I would have received 150k by my 5th n final year . But then, 3rd no show, 4th year before proceeding
on IT , they paid 25k and 5th year they paid another 25k. And that was all (they paid 50k instead of 150k).Only God and they people involved in the scam would know what happened to 100k x number of students awarded during my time.

Will the award be as stated?

VALUE OF AWARD:
Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars N180, 000 per annum
HND N100, 000 per annum
NCE N100, 000 per annum
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Kyase(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2014
propaganda.

I reject it in YASHUA'S NAMEG
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Godfullsam(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2014
Almost all schls are on strike and FG is giving out scholarship. Na 4 which schl we take d scholarship enter..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by napema(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2014
This is expensive angry
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Profkomolafe(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
chai, daris Godu o. Why only science student na
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Gcool2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
PLS,which scholarship can a part 1 economics student apply for?is it compulsory to have A`S in olevel before one could b shortlistd for screening,or 5 credits will do?THANKS
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by HARDUBUY(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
sonickay: OAU, why now??
This OAU palava is just annoying!!!
Any idea of the resumption?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Alexk2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
why conducting the screening @ yenegoa, bayelsa state?
the last tym i checked, yenegoa wasn't the capital of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by samoks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
onlyme07: http://fsb.gov.ng/archives/64

No wonder our Polytechnics and Colleges of Education have been under lock and keys since October 2013 (am not too sure)

If the Federal Government can treat them unequally, why won't the private sector pay HND graduates #30,000 per month
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Adeyemi0(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chai!! Wtf can anyone lend me 0.01 to add to my 3.99cgpa so that i can apply.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
It seems there was a little problem last yr. I'm sure this year's wld b better. But it's crazy to hav jst one center Nation wild. Can any one gimme a contact I can call, like a cell fone number or an email account....
Question 2: in medicine there is no course registration form, what do I show?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by yorex2011: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
For those saying it's a scam or its man know man... Its not true. When i was in 200l i applied and wrote alongside many of my classmates... Tho i didn't get it, had like 10 people from my faculty that got it dat yr... And they were paid 3 times before we graduated... 150k each... So its not a scam... Just try ur best and apply wisdom to certain things... Like i said earlier they tend to give more to people who are really in need (if u fill that ur dad is a doctor and ur mum is a lawyer and that u are the only child even if u get 100% in d test, u might not be considered afterall ur parents have good jobs plus u are d only child) so just apply wisdom and pray.... Goodluck to everyone applying
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by auroraborealis: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
osi2345: It seems there was a little problem last yr. I'm sure this year's wld b better. But it's crazy to hav jst one center Nation wild. Can any one gimme a contact I can call, like a cell fone number or an email account....
Question 2: in medicine there is no course registration form, what do I show?

IT IS NATIONWIDE NOT NATION WILD.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ogundale(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Difaith: Am a NOUN student with a Gp of 4.3 in 200l. Am i fit 2apply?
No you free to suck my dic?k. Simple english u don'nt understand can'nt u see is written up there that 4.0 and above. Kokutos poff.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by banji100(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
I have a scholarship like dis 1 b4 and believe me it is a big scam, all ur effort will end up with stories upon stories. My advice is dat u just stay back and get beta scholarship lyk dat of d oil companies lyk NNPC. But if u want to still try out no problem
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Fortunate017(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
propaganda.

U are correct bro!I did mine last year in Uyo on 20/03/2013.no message,no result.Nothing nothing.I juz wasted money.mtcheeew.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by MORNDEW(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Can som1 who just graduated apply for the post graduate?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Fortunate017: U are correct bro!I did mine last year in Uyo on 20/03/2013.no message,no result.Nothing nothing.I juz wasted money.mtcheeew.

ma broda na juxt to siddon dey look me go do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.