Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Nid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nid Advice (615 Views)

Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship / Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid Advice by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
My new bf luvs and satisfi£s me with everything but am stil in luv with my exboyfriend dt has alwys done d opposite of what my new bf does.I nid advice on how to stop luvn im.Mature mind pls.
Re: I Nid Advice by okenwa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
U never can get all d best from one man. Depends on d angle u want d advice, but just go for d one dat give u inner joy.
Re: I Nid Advice by vizkiz: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ok,so when you see another guy that does better you will go for him too? undecided
Re: I Nid Advice by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
vizkiz: Ok,so when you see another guy that does better you will go for him too? undecided
hm ;-)nt dat
Re: I Nid Advice by Charbless(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
U follow for people wey dey cause guys wahala for dis obodo Naija.
Re: I Nid Advice by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2014
...from your post, i can infer that you're not ready for a marital relationship. Bt to answer your question, it seems you still have emotional attachment to the former guy...and ehm, that's not really love. My dear, love is a conviction of commitment...or else if you mistake emotions with love, every Samuel you meet on the street with the definition of a man you want, will affect your love life. I hope you get my point, i'm sorry for the obscurity of my post, m already on the verge of sleeping.

1 Like

Re: I Nid Advice by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Samakinr: ...from your post, i can infer that you're not ready for a marital relationship. Bt to answer your question, it seems you still have emotional attachment to the former guy...and ehm, that's not really love. My dear, love is a conviction of commitment...or else if you mistake emotions with love, every Samuel you meet on the street with the definition of a man you want, will affect your love life. I hope you get my point, i'm sorry for the obscurity of my post, m already on the verge of sleeping.
tnx rili luv d advice

(1) (Reply)

If Cheating/unfaithfulness Wasn't An Offence... / Dead People / 9 Common Cheating Myths That Aren't Actually True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.