Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,569 members, 7,972,141 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) (45667 Views)

ENUGU KILLINGS; Charity Begins At Home Not Only In Chibok. Reno Omokri. Picture. / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Joshuadon: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
zo dis is the hoodlum master minding boko bois .................
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
na dis small pikin be key actor? if the boy grow finish na im be say na im go be emir of bokowood be dat o grin
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
so na dis boy de molest our girls,abeg break 1 crate of big stout for he head
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by jobsat34(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tu Face ft Soul E : He be like say
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Key actor kwa ? I always said that this chibok stuff is a movie
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Burger01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
gratiaeo:
What kind of training do these our military have, am ashamed of them, I thought military activities both their achievements and strategies in a situation like this should be secret. Must they open their useless mouth and make public what ever little progress they have made. what is the essence of making public how the arrested suspects operate, how they were arrested and what led to their arrest? Are they telling others at large to change tactics or what? I can see useless politics playing out on this issue of boko haram especially the chibok girls matter. What are the military trying to achieve by all these unsolicited publications.
What a confused fellow you are! If the military decides to keep their findings secret na your type would say "Pficture or I don believeit". Now the military decided to go public with picture of a major player in the kidnapping saga and all you could do with your wasted brain is to type this rabbish. I am very sure your brain is in your rectum. SMH.
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by jahbiz: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
I don't want to hear key actor in chibok girls abduction that was arrested On....escaped from police cell or whatever.
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na only this Aboki waka come?
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
I Hope it is True
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Silensa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
must the public know every bit of detail about the military operations? Hmmm
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by delishpot: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
I wonder how many im rape marry?

1 Like

Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Funniez: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Key actor ke Padlock actor ni?? I just pity d scape goat!!
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mhm we have been told there was an arrest of BH king-pin among 486 northerners heading to south. When a request of his name and picture was made, the PDP says there's security problem in revealing his identity. But why PDP revealing the identity of this alien I wish the story about the guy isnt a fabricated.
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
where the kiey actressesni
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by shejane: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
When are they going to sentence them to death? Biko

1 Like

Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Let dem go after the real terror guys in Abuja jare, how can they make this young man the real scapegoat.
Truth to be told, where is his Oga shekeu,na only dis one waka come? there is God oooo.
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
HOW DO I BELIEVE THESE MILITARY....IS SAMBISA IN THE MOON OR ASIA IS IT NOT IN NIGERIA....THEY WILL GO AND FRONT SOME GUY AND TELL US THAT HE IS THE KEY ACTOR

FUCCK THEM ALL AND GIVE ME BIAFRA
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Demainman1: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank God o, Thank God o, Thank God o, Thank God o,

Boko Haram will soon become a thing of the past!!

They have arrested the KEY ACTOR cheesy

E remain the PADLOCK ACTORS grin

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by victorv12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by MadCow1: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
angelcj: [img]http://1.bp..com/-bDNH5HtSMuQ/U7G9mFnf2dI/AAAAAAADGF8/KOvZpkXe968/s400/unnamed.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DSs5XjWDTDk/U7G9mihBTvI/AAAAAAADGF4/KcUZJEg08_w/s1600/unnamed0.png[/img]
In a statement released moments ago, the Nigerian military said it has arrested Babuji Ya'ari, (pictured above), who is described as the key actor in the Chibok girls abduction. Babuji, according to the military, was a member of the Youth Vigilante Group popularly known as civilian JTF, which he used as a cover to spy on the activities of the Nigerian security forces, acting as a spy & gathering information for terrorist group. The military also said Ya'ari has coordinated several deadly attacks in Maiduguri since 2011. Find the press statement signed by Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade, after the cut...

A terrorists’ intelligence cell headed by a businessman who participated actively in the abduction of School Girls in Chibok has been busted by troops. The man, Babuji Ya’ari who is also a member of the Youth Vigilante Group popularly known as Civilian JTF which he uses as cover while remaining an active terrorist, also spearheaded the murder of the Emir of Gwoza. His main role in the group is to spy and gather information for the terrorists group.

Babuji has been coordinating several deadly attacks in Maiduguri since 2011, including the daring attacks on Customs and military locations as well as the planting of IEDs in several locations in the town.

The arrest of the businessman who is known to deal in tricycles has also yielded some vital information and facilitated the arrest of other members of the terrorists’ intelligence cell who are women. One of them, Hafsat Bako had earlier escaped to Gombe State to avoid suspicion but was tracked and arrested. Prior to her arrest, Hafsat coordinated the payment of other operatives on the payroll of the group. In her confession, she disclosed that a minimum of N10,000 is paid to each operative depending on the enormity of his task.

Another female suspect named Haj Kaka who doubles as an armourer and a spy for the terrorists group has also been arrested. Until their arrest, all the suspects actively operated a terrorists’ intelligence cell in collaboration with others still at large.

In another development, troops deployed in Goniri, Yobe State, over the weekend, had an encounter with terrorists, resulting in casualties on both sides after the attack was successfully repelled.

CHRIS OLUKOLADE
Major General
Director Defence Information
See more at : http://www./2014/06/breaking-news-key-actor-in-chibok-girls.html

You mean this guy kidnapped 200 + babes?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

iDontBelieveIt..
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
2moro it will be anoda story
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by shizzle11(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
feedthenation: He's just the scape goat.
Why not arrest the main guys who provide finance and other resources.
learn to reason properly, how do you mean scape goat? first things first, now that he is caught, all that is required is for him to open up and tell who his financiers and sponsors are, in this way he will help in investigations and the security operatives will follow up on his revealations. For now, we are happy with this development, maybe not as fast and swift as we would have wanted, but gradually, we are geytting there.

Evil shall never prevail over good!
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by fm7070: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
story story
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by olaric(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
gratiaeo:
What kind of training do these our military have, am ashamed of them, I thought military activities both their achievements and strategies in a situation like this should be secret. Must they open their useless mouth and make public what ever little progress they have made. what is the essence of making public how the arrested suspects operate, how they were arrested and what led to their arrest? Are they telling others at large to change tactics or what? I can see useless politics playing out on this issue of boko haram especially the chibok girls matter. What are the military trying to achieve by all these unsolicited publications.
What do Nigerians want? We have been accusing and criticising the government for keeping quiet over the Chibok girls and terrorism, and now that the government has provided updates, we are complaining again!
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
gratiaeo:

wailai u dey tink like me. no comments from me again cos I can see u re rep me. thumbs up bro
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by hydeka: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
stevereal7: What do we really want as Nigerians? Gosh!
It is very hard to lead a people without a sense of direction. It makes the leader look bad. The reason why nigeria is like this is because people don't even know what they want.
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by donfemo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
i wont be surprised if this man is innocent
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
GOD BLESS YOU SIR CUS YOUR COMMENT JUST MADE MY DAY. SOME USELESS PEOPLE WILL SIT THEIR FOOLISH ASS AND SAY IF NO PIX, THEY WONT BELIEVE, NOW THERE IS PIX AND YOU COMPLAIN. CONFUSED LUCKY INTERNET USERS.
stevereal7: Nigerians are bandwagon, set of confused people. Haven't we been demanding for reasonable information as regards chibok kidnap? @ least to calm the nerves of these girls parents. Are we not supposed to be encouraging the military to do more? What do we really want as Nigerians? Gosh!
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
DIDN'T SAY HE DID BLOCK HEAD. GO TO SCHOOL PLEASE AND LEARN HOW TO READ WELL.
Mad Cow:

You mean this guy kidnapped 200 + babes?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

iDontBelieveIt..
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
YOU ARE A SERIOUS MUNTULA. SAME YOU GUYS WILL COME ONLINE TO SAY GOVERNMENT IS LYING WITH NO PROVEN EFFORT. BROS YOUR YANSH DEY SMELL SHIT. LOL
gratiaeo:
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
WHY IS IT THAT APC PEOPLE AND THEIR SUPPORTERS HERE ARE NEVER HAPPY WHENEVER A BOKO HARAM IS ARRESTED? I DONT UNDERSTAND OOOH
Re: Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) by Galadimabawa: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
stevereal7: Nigerians are bandwagon, set of confused people. Haven't we been demanding for reasonable information as regards chibok kidnap? @ least to calm the nerves of these girls parents. Are we not supposed to be encouraging the military to do more? What do we really want as Nigerians? Gosh!
I tiaya my brother, u do dis, They say No, u do that than go say no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video / Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.