Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (7303 Views)

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / Is Long Distance Relationship Worth It? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by traware(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2014
xp17: if u break a sweat, it means you are not using the right tool

btw, who does that in 2014?.
my bros , she is not doing u a favor to date u. I would just continue with the new church girl , if I were u. u see, if you start up by serial begging, sooner than later ,she will turn you to Julius Berger. starting a relationship with begging is a wrong approach. heaven would bear u witness that you did tried your best by asking her (old friend) to be your girlfriend and she said "NO".

u do not apply to much effort loosing a boot from a nut when you are using the right wrench/spanner.

mk she carry her shakara go . mecheeew!
The guy has no idea ladies who play 'hard to get' are no angels but very,very sex.ually experienced.If a woman likes a man,she won't stress him.She only showed real interest in the guy when she heard or saw him with another woman.Its called 'pre-selection'(Women always want what other women want)

4 Likes

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by tolutweety(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2014
0rex:
cool I knew my guts couldn't be wrong. grin

sorry to dissapoint u here, u are clueless regarding this one. Nt who you think....its another.
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by bootstrap(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2014
2buff: It's disrespectful to "forget" a date we planned out and not alerting me prior to her not being able to make it.
I don't tolerate that kind of disrespect to my time. That's just my personal boundary.
If we are going to do anything after that display of unreliability, she is going to have to re-initiate it herself. It's the adult thing to do.
If she is too "small-of-mind" to do that, then I have no use for such "shaky" females in my life as she clearly has either flawed judgement/expectations or isn't interested.

Now this is someone that shares my sentiments exactly. I dnt think its " cool" to miss dates and not call. I find it disrespectful and not deserving of my time.

I have two relationship modes... "Player" and "bf" modes. As soon as any lady does that she automatically goes into my player mode. I do not joke with my time, i am an adult and expect ladies to be equally matured about things like that.

My main consign now tho, is that i am finding it difficult to find such matured minds. I am quite a romantic person, i treat my women/friend right, i spoil them silly. I can be the perfect BF, but the girl most prove to be deserving. Must be solid, most be reliable, must be mature.

One word that defines my ideal woman is THOUGHTFUL. Dnt take appointments for granted, dnt be selfish (ask how ur guy is doing, know what matters to him.. etc etc) dont be unreliable.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by TyTymer(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
As long as the rivers flow
angry undecided angry
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by TyTymer(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Elantracey: grin as long as u can
Is that so? undecided angry
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by korres00(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2014
grin
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by korres00(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2014
For many seasons did damon chased elena. lolzz....buh seriously, jux kip chasing if u so sure she is the 1 4 u...
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2014
tolutweety:

sorry to dissapoint u here, u are clueless regarding this one. Nt who you think....its another.
cheesy Ha. cry
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2014
imoleay0:

Will you be my girlfriend please ?

Mind you, you're not allowed to play hard to get.
ok,am all urz.

Doesn't it sound stupid?
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: I guess I'm good too cheesy. Good 2 know d NL 'crash' didn't affect U..
glad to knw it didn't affect u too. cheesy
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by tolutweety(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2014
0rex:
cheesy Ha. cry

Brother, old things have passed away.Behold, all things av bcom new....hehe

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by lyntiffany(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2014
bootstrap:

Now this is someone that shares my sentiments exactly. I dnt think its " cool" to miss dates and not call. I find it disrespectful and not deserving of my time.

I have two relationship modes... "Player" and "bf" modes. As soon as any lady does that she automatically goes into my player mode. I do not joke with my time, i am an adult and expect ladies to be equally matured about things like that.

My main consign now tho, is that i am finding it difficult to find such matured minds. I am quite a romantic person, i treat my women/friend right, i spoil them silly. I can be the perfect BF, but the girl most prove to be deserving. Must be solid, most be reliable, must be mature.

One word that defines my ideal woman is THOUGHTFUL. Dnt take appointments for granted, dnt be selfish (ask how ur guy is doing, know what matters to him.. etc etc) dont be unreliable.
Then search no further your lucky one is here wink
bootstrap:

bootstrap:

bootstrap:

bootstrap:

bootstrap:

bootstrap:

bootstrap:

Then search no further your lucky one is here Haha Haha Haha
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by ebullientV(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Harbosede02: glad to knw it didn't affect u too. cheesy
it actually did.. My moniker became non-existent, stemming from d fact dat I was not a member of this forum b4 January.. I had 2 re-register...
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by bootstrap(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
lyntiffany: Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here wink Then search no further your lucky one is here Haha Haha Haha

wink smiley wink
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by lyntiffany(f): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
bootstrap:

wink smiley wink
was kidding just wanna make your day since your really in an unbalance emotional state ( don't mind me) hope I did ? wink
bootstrap:

wink smiley wink
was kidding just wanna make your day since your really in an unbalance emotional state ( don't mind me) hope I did ?
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by bootstrap(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
lyntiffany: was kidding just wanna make your day since your really in an unbalance emotional state ( don't mind me) hope I did ? winkwas kidding just wanna make your day since your really in an unbalance emotional state ( don't mind me) hope I did ?

yeah... i know that. Thanks for the effort tho. A boring and lonely summer break has its effects on ones emotional state. Too much free time i guess...lol
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: it actually did.. My moniker became non-existent, stemming from d fact dat I was not a member of this forum b4 January.. I had 2 re-register...
good to knw

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Harbosede02: ok,am all urz.

Doesn't it sound stupid?

Trust me, it doesn't.
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
imoleay0:

Trust me, it doesn't.
u are kidding ryt?
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Harbosede02: u are kidding ryt?

No, I'm very serious.
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
imoleay0:

No, I'm very serious.
very funi
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
sexylogan:
My guy, the very same thing happened to me recently. I hav had a best friend (female) for close to ten years. An architect, tall, beautiful,

smart, decent, a true wife material who has been there for me thru the good times and the bad. She literally knows almost everything there is to

know about me. I sat down one day and asked myself...why shudnt I marry this amazing girl? She's everything I've wanted in a woman and

a wife. One time I took her out for a dinner date and I asked her to be my gf. She laffed and said that she knew that I was going to ask her

that question today...that's how well she knows me. To my surprise she said a week later that she doesn't want us to date only be friends as we

always have been. I was like ok...no sweat. Maybe it wasnt meant to be. I moved on. Some weeks later, I met this beautiful babe in church

who just by coincidence is also from my place. Some weeks later, we started dating. I called my friend and told her the good news only for her to

say that I just broke her heart? That it means I didnt really love her. How could I ask her out just once and not persist?
This made my Heart Heavy ..... how some ladies have friendzone their husband only to come nd cry on NL when they married a BF nd such start misbehaving

Girls of Nowadays should know that the script is not being played the way their mamma told 'em .......Guy aint gat time for longtin !

Guys dey suffer in the olden days , u will write letter like madness, she will humiliate you before your friends and her friends , her mama go pour you pepper water , her papa go chase you with pestle grin ...
Guys dey fall sick for love ........

Hmmm if u aint lucky na one Alhaji abi Daroza go carry am away for ur very eye

if you are lucky , she go later gel 4 U and love in watintin starts !

Nowadays, na Dbanj style : ''Don't tell me nonsense, Friendzone me I friendzone you cheesy .... Just don't tell me nonsense ! grin

4 Likes

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Eyop: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Cecediva: 2-4 months...i need alot of time to think abt it first tongue cheesy
2-4 months is it a marriage proposal
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
A lot of girls have ended up marrying their sub-par choice because of this.
They disrespected their prime choice so much that the guy just left them to bask in the smell of their own azz grin

After she will start blowing up your phone after you Don see better thing toast. cool

I'm curious what some of these smallies picture in their head when they think of a man.

As in :
He should have nothing else doing with his time.
I must be his sole priority.
After telling him no 100 times, if i say yes, He should drop everything he is doing and come to me.
Etc

LOL bish who is YOU? cheesy
She Don go carry mills and boon put for head Ni.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by bioduneberry(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ify Angela:
Really? I thought men love the chase.

No, that's an erroneous belief.
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by bioduneberry(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
craziebone:

yeah! When a man wants a woman for sex and she playing hard to get for so long, he may just give and say "mtchew aftreall, i can still get it else where". Thats for some type of players. Other type of players will not want to take no for an answer and say "what does this girl think she is...i have done it with other ladies and i must do it with this lady".

There are some guys who would say "why should i be begging a woman". So yes. You are right here.

Your last sentence depicts my attitude towards women.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Harbosede02: very funi
is it?
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
bioduneberry:

No, that's an erroneous belief.
Okay, guess i was generalizing.
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by diamondpaul(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
I guess d op's view on this...is also thesame on my part.some ppeo say d more u chase thing's,the more valuable it become when u get it. mine is d more time it took me to get it, the more d value depreciate's.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by Mixty: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2014
I am also like the op. Unfortunately, I wish I can do a little more chasing. Sometimes, the ladies just want to see a bit of seriousness from the guy, before acceding. It will hurt a lady's ego to accept immediately and the guy shows little interest thereafter. Sometimes, the ladies just need a little more reassurance before saying yes.

Also, developing interest may be gradual for some ladies. It may have to take a little push for some ladies to develop interest in a guy.

But I do agree that it's disrespectful for ladies to cancel a date or "forget" a date without informing the guy prior to that time. It's simply not right, and if the ladies has an iota of interest in you, she won't do so.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by klog(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
I dont even have the time to waste on ladies...maximum of a week, if she no gree i will give a break....i will come later again to make my intention or feelings known, , if she is still saying d same the thing...i will forget stop disturbing her n delete her contact
Re: How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? by myspnigeria: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
no time is long enough for someone u really want and love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hmm... I'm Just 26 Years But My Life Is Wasting Away / Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.