Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60568 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Uncleodi:
Women are worse. I staffed a girl just two days before her wedding. When I discovered latter on, Kai! I hated myself.

The koko be say "women are slots" they are always curious to know how some kpekus be.
OK.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2014
70% of ladies from wealthy background would prefer the faithful broke man, 90% of ladies with average background would go for the rich cheat,98% of ladies from poor background would double date ie the rich cheat & broke faithful.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2014
zicoraads: Well I would'nt blame the ladies much. I would'nt even dream of asking a lady out if I was broke. It ain't about 'Ladies love for money'. A lady's got needs!
thats him! grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Varmany12: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
cool grin grin all ladies cheat so y d hell r we guys not allowed to cheat
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. you wan kill person pikin abi? cheesy don't you know that sometimes, na that early morning sleep they sweet pass? when I was doing my chores I was sleeping and doing them grin it was when I wanted to pound for my sweet dad that I opened my eyes very well o before the yam go gather seed cheesy grin

Please don't wake me up with water o, I fit faint o grin cheesy
person pikin? Me na wetin? grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: person pikin? Me na wetin? grin
Person pikin na grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2014
xandyE: [sub][/sub] am not available for any man but available for Christ
what a coincidence! Nice to meet you, i'm christ.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Person pikin na grin
thank God. Where my own poundo? I don dey hungry
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by okzcorp: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: And all girls/women are what? undecided

ViRGInSS grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: thank God. Where my own poundo? I don dey hungry
Are you kidding me? when I was pounding for my dad I was thinking seriously. how will you eat swallow for breakfast? Men grin grin come let me give you coffee and snadwitch. cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2014
farano: Good morning grin
how was ya night sweerie? mine was splendid....grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Good morning softsparkyy. I love you that's why I always want to talk to you when ever I feel disturbed ( no lesbo o, before they stone us to death. grin)

Before I slept I went through some threads which resulted in me asking those question. honestly, Nigeria ladies have suffered in the hands of some men. everything that goes wrong is Nigeria ladies and yet they still fly back home to marry Nigeria based women.

I still feel Nigeria women are one of the best in the world, we are cultured.....Does it mean they don't have ladies who cheats or prostitute abroad? a lot came to my mind dear. I weep for some people.

How did your night go?
I slept well Mariah.i always sleep like a baby.

The truth is most of our men don't know what they want. Abroad, women use them anyhow and guess what,they termed it as "women knowing what they want" or "civilization".
They always compare us with them even when they are not as good as our Nigerian women.When we try to be like them thats when they will remember and scream that we are African women and have a culture to protect.

Honestly I have stopped living my life for anyone. I live my life for me,my conscience and my happiness.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by xandyE(f): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2014
[sub][/sub]
KiddaBlingzz: what a coincidence! Nice to meet you, i'm christ.

Am only available for my Lord Jesus Christ. Run along now
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by bjcuntis(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: See as she resemble mammy-water!undecided
u don c 1 b4
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Are you kidding me? when I was pounding for my dad I was thinking seriously. how will you eat swallow for breakfast? Men grin grin come let me give you coffee and snadwitch. cheesy
give who sand winch? People dey fly with winch and you want make i dey ground with the one you wan give me? Diaris still God o grin

give me the pounded yam like that! No be me wan chop am ni?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by henrinity(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: That's why I say men are cheats. 98% of them are Dogs grin tongue
Is ur father not a man?..huh
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2014
xandyE: [sub][/sub]

Am only available for my Lord Jesus Christ. Run along now
lol! Run along? Na marathon ni? Are you joining me?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
The truth is most of our men don't know what they want. Abroad, women use them anyhow and guess what,they termed it as "women knowing what they want" or "civilization".
They always compare us with them even when they are not as good as our Nigerian women.When we try to be like them thats when they will remember and scream that we are African women and have a culture to protect.
Honestly I have stopped living my life for anyone. I live my life for me,my conscience and my happiness.
Abroad where they divorce like is very normal to divorce and here where we keep our homes if you try divorce village people go gather cheesy

Jokes apart, they way they talk about Nigeria women is so bad........there is this parable in my language that says 'you should not carry your sister's name around spoiling it, if you do you are only carrying your name around and not her's because she is your sista and remember that where the world is going is too strong for the eyes to see'.

Nigeria ladies are this and that and I believe just the way they say it here, that's how they say it abroad. only God know how those abroad bebes take dey look them undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:

Na so...
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: give who sand winch? People dey fly with winch and you want make i dey ground with the one you wan give me? Diaris still God o grin

give me the pounded yam like that! No be me wan chop am ni?
Oya come my house now cheesy them don open una airport?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah:
Jokes apart, they way they talk about Nigeria women is so bad........there is this parable in my language that says 'you should not carry your sister's name around spoiling it, if you do you are only carrying your name around and not her's because she is your sista and remember that where the world is going is too strong for the eyes to see'.

Abi ooo..
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2014
henrinity: Is ur father not a man?..huh
Na only my own you see? the guy that called 95% of ladies sluts I'm sure his mum is a man.

Na only me comment when then wan quote me die. una go quote tire.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Oya come my house now cheesy them don open una airport?
i dey on my way. Airport don dey open since 8am na. The kind traffic wey dey up here na die o grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Evanscoth(f): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: There are rich faithful men so why settle for less. Anyways,Anyone who wants a rich cheat is because she has ulterior plans/motive for that r/ship

A zillion likes for this statement. I ve got a standard I can't compromise. Who said they aint rich faithful men ?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Oga thank you, which lady do you think doesnt want the latest iphone 5s or ipad AIR or even the latest dress or Car.

Am not saying she doesnt love you but You better make sure that pocket is loaded unless she go tire for your broke A*ss excuses....6months is too much for a Good girl that doesnt demand money from you to start demanding Money....

So you guys should Gerrit.

Lobatan!.

We guys are in hot soup.

This is the same society where a third class female graduate has a better chance of employment than a first vlass male graduate yet we are dxpected to meet up or go and die.

Hmmm, derris God o.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by dondo83(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Actress gbagaun , op sef gbagaun..... what is cheater? Lool ...cheater is an animal.... cheat is cheat... abi is there also cheatest
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2014
olubukato:

Abi ooo..
Good morning. grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by deavicky(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss
it's like u ve not enjoy any good relationship.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2014
TOPCRUISE:

SO WHICH DO YOU PREFER! THE RICH CHEAT OR THE BROKE FAITHFUL
I prefer none of them
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i dey on my way. Airport don dey open since 8am na. The kind traffic wey dey up here na die o grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2014
deavicky: it's like u ve not enjoy any good relationship.
OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.