Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60823 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by zicoraads: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
iykedare:

Mumu, you need to be wise and have some self esteem. This is the problem of most Nigerian guys ... You ve allowed the girls make u believe that you are worthless because you dont have money.

Besides the needs of a woman is the responsibility of her parents or husband and not a mere boyfriend. Dont you something to do with money like giving money to your mum,dad,siblings , a building project, furthering your education etc. Hey man, be wise.
Well, have been at work all day which is why am just seeing this now.

Now the fact that you couldnt state your own opinion without starting with an insult has already portrayed the type of person you are, a low-life!

Now I also saw the threads u have dedicated a better part of your useless and jobless life creating and if I was in doubt about the type of life you lead, that should clear all doubt.

Still, I will reply you.

My elder sister works with FIRS, now when her fiancee asked her to travel out and come spend some time with him abroad before coming back, he took care of every single dime that she needed. Now, thats a real man.

My other sister is an Architect. Her boyfriend works in Lagos. I am the one who usually books most of her flights from Abuja to Lagos. And all of those times, the transaction is usually done without her knowledge because he sends the money directly to me. That is a real man!

My parents are none of ur business, so are my siblings and any project I might or might not have.

The fact is, your foolish, myopic and shallow mindedness is just a synonym for a 'broke ass'.

I started dating a long time ago. Back then, I didnt give any girl a dime cos I didnt have anything to give. Now, I earn a good salary and I would take my girlfriend to wherever she wants to go. I would buy her whatever she wants, as long as it is within my means, that is, what I can afford. The moment you start dating a lady, you have a lil part in whatever that lady is. A lil part of her should be ur concern.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by daveP(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
lanicky:

Seriously...I'm not lying cry

daveP...mgonna kill u I swear angry
ma binu,kill ke? Thasnt gotten to that now.sorry(draws her closer)tot today noble wud criuise wif u! smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by lanicky(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
daveP: who took d car out then.hmm okay.ma binu.me no be lier(confam english shuo) grin grin

harlos took d car out...

Yh...comfam english tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Guidette(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
This topic is ridiculous and the comments even more. It's so sad how Nigerians have become so materialistic that even their self worth, self respect and self esteem has to suffer just because of worldly things. I can never see our society moving forward as long as we continue to have this mindset.
I mean who can tell the future? The cheating rich man can become broke in an instant and a broke faithful man can become rich. It shouldn't even matter what a person is worth monetarily, ambition matters even more. As a woman with pride, a man should even be afraid to cheat on you, rich or poor, because he knows you will be out the door. Putting someone on a pedestal gives room for that person to treat his underlings like rubbish and the same dynamic exists in a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by daveP(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Compensation....mzmariah wants to see me skinned.dis is love?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by lanicky(f): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Kill him na grin

He's my brother na....I can't kill him grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
daveP: Compensation....mzmariah wants to see me skinned.dis is love?
Lol.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by lanicky(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
daveP: ma binu,kill ke? Thasnt gotten to that now.sorry(draws her closer)tot today noble wud criuise wif u! smiley

*sniffs* itsokay..u're forgiven smiley
Mo binu mo..
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by GoodFaith: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Lol.
MzMariah
I do cheat from time to time
I am a caring man
Good provider
Hardworking
Family comes first for me
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by zicoraads: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Useless, small and jobless boys everywhere on nairaland, especially this section. Very very few matured guys here.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by daveP(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
lanicky:

He's my brother na....I can't kill him grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cdamsel(f): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Obayaya so na true? shocked shocked shocked

Olubukato...... ooooo. Hian, America must know grin

Who has seen this girl today? Cdamsel sad
present aunt grin
You miss me?person gimme punishment since morning say if I step out of bed they will smack my butt cry cry cry
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
MzMariah
I do cheat from time to time
I am a caring man
Good provider
Hardworking
Family comes first for me
Hmmmm, when I said 'all men are cheats' I was playing around this thread that day, I never knew it will get to FP until last night I started getting mentions, they insulted me up to my generation and I still didn't Insult anybody. before I slept I posted it here that I was joking around the thread and apologized if what i said got to anybody even though I know I owe nobody an explanation. I woke up this morning only to see more mentions with insults , some asking me what breed my father is and all but I still ignored them not because I don't have a reply for each an everyone of them but I was not brought up that way. I don't do E fights, I'm a very gentle person. I'm sure if they were seeing me face to face they would have given me the breating of my life. Even some guys that came here to insult me because I said guys are cheats are truly cheats so why wanna lynch me? we won't ever tell ourselves the truth. Ladies cheat and guys cheat it depends on who you are.

There was a guy who said 95% of ladies are sluts yet I did not insult him by asking what joint the mum goes to prostitute. we even laughed over it and I left the thread . when I saw some comments here I just told myself that 'kids will always be kids' and even if they decide to insult me till next year I won't return the insults. life is too short to be fighting with people. I have my life to live and I'm enjoying it so if anybody decides to faint here because of a thread I took as a joke from the beginning then its a free world, if you like cheat if you like don't cheat just live your life as it pleases you. Nobody is feeding anybody here so please stop the hate forge ahead.

Even with all the insults I still love you all. kiss kiss

The day I will do E fight seun will close down Nl and such day will never come smiley

#TeamnoEfights#
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Gabreal1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: You came late dear but don't worry I will answer you even though I've been ignoring this question. its simple. the same breed as your F.
You're my F undecided
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
cdamsel: present aunt grin
You miss me?person gimme punishment since morning say if I step out of bed they will smack my butt cry cry cry
I missed you jor grin hafa you?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss

That was not the question, the question was which one would you choose.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
So na Olubukato U come trust abi?
Pele 4 U
Emmmmm......I nor no o grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Gabreal1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmmm, when I said 'all men are cheats' I was playing around this thread that day, I never knew it will get to FP until last night I started getting mentions, they insulted me up to my generation and I still didn't Insult anybody. before I slept I posted it here that I was joking around the thread and apologized if what i said got to anybody even though I know I owe nobody an explanation. I woke up this morning only to see more mentions with insults , some asking me what breed my father is and all but I still ignored them not because I don't have a reply for each an everyone of them but I was not brought up that way. I don't do E fights, I'm a very gentle person. I'm sure if they were seeing me face to face they would have given me the breating of my life. Even some guys that came here to insult me because I said guys are cheats are truly cheats so why wanna lynch me? we won't ever tell ourselves the truth. Ladies cheat and guys cheat it depends on who you are.

There was a guy who said 95% of ladies are sluts yet I did not insult him by asking what joint the mum goes to prostitute. we even laughed over it and I left the thread . when I saw some comments here I just told myself that 'kids will always be kids' and even if they decide to insult me till next year I won't return the insults. life is too short to be fighting with people. I have my life to live and I'm enjoying it so if anybody decides to faint here because of a thread I took as a joke from the beginning then its a free world, if you like cheat if you like don't cheat just live your life as it pleases you. Nobody is feeding anybody here so please stop the hate forge ahead.

Even with all the insults I still love you all. kiss kiss

The day I will do E fight seun will close down Nl and such day will never come smiley

#TeamnoEfights#
You love me too shey?

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: That's why I say men are cheats. 98% of them are Dogs grin tongue
calm down, including your Dad.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Ephemmm: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: That's why I say men are cheats. 98% of them are Dogs grin tongue

Since those men are not homosexuals, same applies to other gender.....
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Joe88(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: There are rich faithful men so why settle for less. Anyways,Anyone who
wants a rich cheat is because she has ulterior plans/motive for that r/ship
. U are
very right!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cdamsel(f): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: I missed you jor grin hafa you?
wats up?
Anybody dey find your trouble?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by GoodFaith: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
cdamsel: wats up?
No but they dey find her "thing"
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
cdamsel: wats up?
Lolzzzz.....wahala woman don show grin Nahhhh, nobody. No time to check time.

Network bad for your end? my pings to you no dey deliver again o.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by GoodFaith: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Lolzzzz.....wahala woman don show grin Nahhhh, nobody. No time to check time.

still waiting for my photo at 11:00PM
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cdamsel(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Lolzzzz.....wahala woman don show grin Nahhhh, nobody. No time to check time.

very bad,but it's better now,e don deliver grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cdamsel(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
No but they dey find her "thing"
Them no dey fear face? angry

I dey para ooooo grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by KingTom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
How far na? grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
cdamsel: very bad,but it's better now,e don deliver grin
Lol. see teeth grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.