Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,935 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60894 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by herald9: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

We keep mum and allow seun to keep running around like a stray dog?

mba nu!!!

No way!!!

If he cannot manage the site maturely, he should invite the hackers to hack the site again for another 5 years.

maybe by then he'll be matured enough to know how to behave
Sir... I just recovered from a ban...
They say once bitten twice shy embarassed

I'll join next time wink
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
GentleMimi: LMAO!!! Seun,u are a very badt guy! And to think you're quiet. Hmmmmmmm. Still waters run DEEP!!! Ugly whatttt? LWKMD!

But wait ooo,Nkem,u sef!! Ahan! You no dey even pirry awon boyz. You know seun is single,yet u parade piksures of u and yellow pawpaw,making Oga get jealous. Warris ya problem? Stop being stingy. Take a piksure with oga and make it a profile pix,make temperature come down! Haba!

Ugly fella.....looooooooooooool!

Hahahaha

Conji na real bastard!!!!

Seun is suffering from DSB

Dangerous _sperm Buildup cheesy

The thing dey affect his brain

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Can u imagine? He dey call persin ugly and he looks like the drag version of baba fryo. Idiota!

I'm honestly speechless. Chai.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:

I'll join next time wink

lol

nothing do you!!!

Make em dey ban dey go, I ready to open 21 monikers if need be wink

But someone needs to call that 29 years old toddler to order

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:

I'll join next time wink

Who banned you? You mean that Religion section own?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
TroyJay1: Idowuogbo caracta gboliwe berem chillisauce

Troyjay, why you dey call me for this matter na.
Isn't it obvious. Seun likes nkem. 88, Jamie gra gra took her, come dey rub the thing for him face. So what's the biggie in deleting profile pics. It's his website, let him enjoy. You Berra hide all you personal stuff from this website. This place is hackers zone.

Meanwhile sexkillz don carry wahala come again. They banned him For a week or so, why did he start posting with nkem 88 profile? He should have served his ban , instead of coming under the umbrella of nkem. If he was the mod, he would have given someone who tries it 14yrs ban .
Anyway, seun, pls leave nkem. 88 alone. She is taken. Come make idowuogbo find babe for you. Don't be shy. Abeg make I go clean my kitchen and get ready for match.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
So nkem 88 is now reduced to space bar shocked

Has it come to this.

Kanwulia was right after all.

Oganigwe shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
adaobi123:

I'm honestly speechless. Chai.
Na serious conji dey worry una oga I swear

If he get babe wey dey feck all the demons wey dey disturb hin brain e no go get free time to dey monitor d babe relationship. Msteeew
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by herald9: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

lol

nothing do you!!!

Make em dey ban dey go, I ready to open 21 monikers if need be wink

But someone needs to call that 29 years old toddler to order
CARRY GO...
YOU'VE GOTTEN MY FULL ENDORSEMENT

IN FACT I GO DEY CHEER YOU FROM SIDELINE wink
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:
CARRY GO...
YOU'VE GOTTEN MY FULL ENDORSEMENT

IN FACT I GO DEY CHEER YOU FROM SIDELINE wink

look at you grin cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by herald9: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

look at you grin cheesy
grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chillisauce:

Troyjay, why you dey call me for this matter na.
Isn't it obvious. Seun likes nkem. 88, Jamie gra gra took her, come dey rub the thing for him face. So what's the biggie in deleting profile pics. It's his website, let him enjoy. You Berra hide all you personal stuff from this website. This place is hackers zone.

Meanwhile sexkillz don carry wahala come again. They banned him For a week or so, why did he start posting with nkem 88 profile? He should have served his ban , instead of coming under the umbrella of nkem. If he was the mod, he would have given someone who tries it 14yrs ban .
Anyway, seun, pls leave nkem. 88 alone. She is taken. Come make idowuogbo find babe for you. Don't be shy. Abeg make I go clean my kitchen and get ready for match.

that doesn't justify seun's actions.

he can give them 99 years ban for all we care.

but profile picture? the thing dey give am sleepless nights? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: grin grin grin grin grin

Free seun, he is in love. tongue tongue

Which kind dirty love?

All the plenty nairaland girls wey dey trip for am nko? na sexkillz machine wink em want?

Make em go sleep jare

Na so king david go kill uriah just to sleep with uriah's wife. cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Caracta(f): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove, what have you got to say? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
TroyJay1: this should sound familiar to Adaobi

see toastin

ROTFLMAOO !!!! WTF ?!??!?

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

that doesn't justify seun's actions.

he can give them 99 years ban for all we care.

but profile picture? the thing dey give am sleepless nights? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of cos, why e no go give am sleepness night. A girl he has been dreaming of even before the ariival of sexkillz. The thing pain am na. Thank God sef na online.

Ogugo, Berra go for thanksgiving o say no be offline this deleting of face dey happen.

*shrugs*
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta: Ishilove, what have you got to say? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by herald9: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who banned you? You mean that Religion section own?
imagine me seeing delicious topics but couldn't comment

Just like u lyin on a sickbed nd staring at ur favourite food
sad

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
hansobuks:

Which kind dirty love?

All the plenty nairaland girls wey dey trip for am nko? na sexkillz machine wink em want?

Make em go sleep jare

Na so king david go kill uriah just to sleep with uriah's wife. cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014

see toastin
RoftlmaaaaaaaaaƔoooooooo!!!!

Eyebrow snatcher? This boy na real learner oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014

see toastin

Where do you people get all these messages. Wonders shall never end shocked.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2014

see toastin
Lwkmd grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: grin cheesy

Nna eh!!!

the thing get as e be na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.